Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-22-2016, 03:04 PM   #951
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of the kids from the farm wanted to battle pokemon with me.

We did doubles and triple battles, which I won. He then made the mistake of saying that he could kick my ass at singles.

I ended up winning every single battle, ending with me winning the final battle 6-0. Get rekt bro.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 03:06 PM   #952
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Did you distract him by much excited jumping and chest jiggling!?

'Cuz thats fair tactics
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 03:09 PM   #953
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
One of the kids from the farm wanted to battle pokemon with me.

We did doubles and triple battles, which I won. He then made the mistake of saying that he could kick my ass at singles.

I ended up winning every single battle, ending with me winning the final battle 6-0. Get rekt bro.
Ah, when testosterone meets reality
Old 11-22-2016, 03:54 PM   #954
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Did you distract him by much excited jumping and chest jiggling!?

'Cuz thats fair tactics
Hahaha, no, we battled over the internet as he's at his house the other side of the city from me! Though given that the kid in question is one of the late-teen boys that seems to have a soft spot for me, I expect that would work very well if I did try it!
Old 11-24-2016, 04:31 AM   #955
loopytheone
Administrator

Last night I was talking about ponies to my other half and jokingly called him a pony and ended up uttering the phrase 'I'd very happily ride you' and making him choke on his drink!
Old 11-24-2016, 08:05 PM   #956
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default His saddle is waiting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Last night I was talking about ponies to my other half and jokingly called him a pony and ended up uttering the phrase 'I'd very happily ride you' and making him choke on his drink!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 07:46 AM   #957
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Watching people ride cows.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:32 AM   #958
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I forgot to post this yesterday: the Dilbert strip for the 24th caught how I was feeling about work just about perfectly.

http://dilbert.com/strip/2016-11-24

(today is better, thankfully)
Old 11-25-2016, 08:32 AM   #959
Tad
mostly harmless

I forgot to post this yesterday: the Dilbert strip for the 24th caught how I was feeling about work just about perfectly.

Old 11-30-2016, 07:02 PM   #960
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Was it wrong for me to chortle at the plight of the baby duck?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:43 AM   #961
Am Jim

Am Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

That was great, thx for posting it!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:21 AM   #962
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

At first I was and then I was

http://i.imgur.com/yVHdMDq.gifv

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 03:11 PM   #963
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I want to do a steampunk living room, and there is this deepest plum colour i like (dark purple).

Hubby says "not blue!" And i was like...it's frickin purple!!

Colour is such a funny thing, people think they see it the same way but often don't!

Also, ordered a pair of solid brass flintlock pistols decorations to hang on the wall. It's going steampunk whether he likes it or not!
Old 12-02-2016, 03:24 PM   #964
Tad
mostly harmless

1) So true about colour. Wife and I have had conversations like this.

2) That sounds awesome!

3) I am completely unable to visualize how a room will look when done, based on bits of colour or descriptions or the like. Wife has literally taken cardboard boxes and made dioramas of rooms to persuade me that her ideas were sound (and of course they always are). That said I'll still offer my 2 cents worth without having even seen the colour .... a whole room in that colour sounds like it could be quite dark? Could you compromise with hubbie to use it on one wall or in trim or something, so it doesn't overwhelm?
Old 12-02-2016, 03:25 PM   #965
Tad
mostly harmless

1) So true about colour. Wife and I have had conversations like this.

2) That sounds awesome!

3) I am completely unable to visualize how a room will look when done, based on bits of colour or descriptions or the like. Wife has literally taken cardboard boxes and made dioramas of rooms to persuade me that her ideas were sound (and of course they always are). That said I'll still offer my 2 cents worth without having even seen the colour .... a whole room in that colour sounds like it could be quite dark? Could you compromise with hubbie to use it on one wall or in trim or something, so it doesn't overwhelm?
Old 12-02-2016, 06:47 PM   #966
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I want to do a steampunk living room, and there is this deepest plum colour i like (dark purple).
A steampunk living room would be a marvel worth seeing! There's a video on Youtube of a gentleman who constructed an entire steampunk house; perhaps it will inspire you.

I have to side with Tad, though, on the color scheme: when I was courting my ex-wife, she painted her entire dorm room avocado green. The paint absorbed every photon of light in the room. Also, dark colors make a room appear smaller, and hers shrank to the apparent size of a green coffin.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:59 PM   #967
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
At first I was and then I was

http://i.imgur.com/yVHdMDq.gifv
Both those people are amazing. I love her butt dance and his head nod
Old 12-02-2016, 11:29 PM   #968
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
A steampunk living room would be a marvel worth seeing! There's a video on Youtube of a gentleman who constructed an entire steampunk house; perhaps it will inspire you.

I have to side with Tad, though, on the color scheme: when I was courting my ex-wife, she painted her entire dorm room avocado green. The paint absorbed every photon of light in the room. Also, dark colors make a room appear smaller, and hers shrank to the apparent size of a green coffin.
Please tell me there weren't Harvest Gold accents.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:42 AM   #969
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I am sure we will come to a compromise!

Meanwhile...this happened today. If they prove sturdy we shall proceed!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (142.4 KB, 69 views)
Old 12-05-2016, 07:10 AM   #970
Tad
mostly harmless

Cogito ergo sum ..... That meant "I cog, therefore I am", right?
Old 12-05-2016, 09:13 AM   #971
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Cogito ergo sum ..... That meant "I cog, therefore I am", right?
Either that or "I cog, therefore I add."
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:17 AM   #972
Tad
mostly harmless

We are having a good snowfall this morning. Amidst all the mail from people saying they were working from home or going to be in late because traffic was barely moving, someone sent along this classic image.
Attached Images
File Type: png summer-tires.png (789.6 KB, 61 views)
Old 12-05-2016, 11:05 AM   #973
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

No snow in TO yet. Its balmy here still...
Old 12-05-2016, 12:07 PM   #974
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
No snow in TO yet. Its balmy here still...
I am patiently waiting for my first New York winter.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:57 PM   #975
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

We usually don't get a lot here until Jan-February. I love the snow. I love walking in it late at night when it muffles the sounds of the city, and waking up to a new snow fall when everything looks clean and sparkly.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gum disease