Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-09-2014, 06:15 PM   #76
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
I can't rep you anymore! You need to stop being so awesome.
I mean I can try but I don't know how to stop being so awesome. That's like telling a stripper not to be covered in glitter & regret! I don't think it's ever going to happen :P
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:26 PM   #77
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
I mean I can try but I don't know how to stop being so awesome. That's like telling a stripper not to be covered in glitter & regret! I don't think it's ever going to happen :P
thats the best kind...
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #78
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

At work today on the top floor of my building and the elevator arrives, the doors open and the person standing next to me asks if this elevator is going down..... Had to bite my lip... Yes, this one is going down
Old 01-14-2014, 01:41 PM   #79
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 02-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #80
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tongue in cheek salute/tribute to the Winter Olympic athletes courtesy of Channel 4 (a UK TV channel). It makes me chuckle all the more because the guy singing looks exactly like one of my friends. I literally can't stop watching it.

Gay Mountain
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #81
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why is it so funny? I can't breathe, guys

Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:27 AM   #82
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A little late for Valentine's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kWu1ifBGU

It's all true, too. All of it.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:59 AM   #83
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post

oh my word! hahaha
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:41 PM   #84
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

how incredibly dorky and funny I am to myself hahaha
Old 02-20-2014, 06:13 PM   #85
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Quiznos Spongmonkeys Ad (2004)
No, really. They actually paid to put this on television to promote their sandwich shop chain.

"Ten years ago" is a very weird place.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:07 PM   #86
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Quiznos Spongmonkeys Ad (2004)
No, really. They actually paid to put this on television to promote their sandwich shop chain.

"Ten years ago" is a very weird place.
They're not what they used to be. A bunch of their locations failed and shut down pretty spectacularly with the owners just abandoning them.

A nearby one reopened a couple of months ago just before the holidays. They'd been closed over two years. Enthusiastic, I paid them a visit.

It was like someone murdered Santa Claus in my mouth.

Major cutbacks in quality.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:38 PM   #87
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

don't be a dick God.

Best read this week.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:43 AM   #88
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Grading tests from the Ethics class I'm TAing.

One question requested they list a virtue and its two corresponding vices. My favorites:

Virtue: Food.
Vices: Too much food, not enough food.

Virtue: Friendly.
Vices: Way too friendly, jerk.

This probably isn't actually that funny, but at nearly 4am, it is for me.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:04 AM   #89
fat9276

Default not what... WHO!

Goreki.......
Old 03-01-2014, 10:07 PM   #90
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:13 PM   #91
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

Today I worked a show in Manhattan with my friend Johnny Brennan...Creator of The Jerky Boys and voice of Mort on family guy...
Always lots of LOL's
f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:47 AM   #92
tankyguy

Just got back from a flea market with my sister and saw something amazingly gaudy.

It was a wooden crucifix with a glow in the dark Jesus. Besides glowing, he was rendered in a bizarre cartoony style with huge feet and hands and bulging eyes like something designed by Robert Crumb or Ed Roth. My sister pointed it out to me and I subsequently dubbed him 'Electric Acid Freakout Jesus'.

I wish I'd bought it or at least taken a picture.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:00 AM   #93
kilo riley

kilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0nzw0rth View Post
Today I worked a show in Manhattan with my friend Johnny Brennan...Creator of The Jerky Boys and voice of Mort on family guy...
Always lots of LOL's
GET BRETT WEIR I SAID!!!!
kilo riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:22 PM   #94
tankyguy

In two weeks I'll be 33. I got carded today by someone I'm pretty sure is at least a half-decade younger than me.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:35 PM   #95
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
In two weeks I'll be 33. I got carded today by someone I'm pretty sure is at least a half-decade younger than me.
I get this. I'll be 29 this year and I always have to make sure I have my ID on hand if I'm even just accompanying someone that's buying liquor. I guess it's no reason to complain though, right? I don't think possibly being in our 40s by the time we finally look old enough to legally rent a car would be such a bad thing, heh.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:37 PM   #96
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This never ceases to make me laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaKuT3dIwfc

"I'm gonna go get me a New York slice!"
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:58 AM   #97
biglynch

He's super guilty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_9870665977993.jpeg (82.6 KB, 101 views)
Old 04-15-2014, 07:54 AM   #98
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Anyone Who Wants To Date This Guy’s Daughter Better Listen Carefully Cuz I’m Not Sure He’s Joking

"Jesse Parent - "To the Boys Who May One Day Date My Daughter"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcIwZ1Dth0c#t=27
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:29 PM   #99
mjbmxz

mjbmxz has said some nice things

The UPS guying taking a digger, rolling, then getting into the truck like it was no big deal! LOL
mjbmxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:29 PM   #100
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want Surly to own this mug & beat people in the face with it. It will affirm my existence.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gum disease