Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-06-2016, 07:50 AM   #976
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
We are having a good snowfall this morning. Amidst all the mail from people saying they were working from home or going to be in late because traffic was barely moving, someone sent along this classic image.
Sunny today, -5C/23F; with the 10cm/4 inches of snow down, it looks quite pretty.

More snow for tomorrow.

In terms of images, of course, this one is rather classically Canadian:
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/video+b...928/story.html

I had a classmate in agricultural college who rode his Honda motorcycle home every weekend all winter long, back in the 1980s!
Old 12-06-2016, 12:56 PM   #977
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had to do a skype/conference call training session of over 300 employees.

After 30 min your mouth and brain just kind of merge into one and you end up saying sentences that are 98% correct but like 2% not grammatically correct as your brain meanders

Edit: funny part is your brain goes WRONG but you can't stop or its wven more distracting for the audience!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:13 PM   #978
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

From Leo, uh, declining someone's offer to moderate in a tragically-deleted post to you-know-who being outraged that he isn't allowed to troll a political thread in the LGBT forum ("But they're doing it! It's not faaaiiiir!! *footstomp*") the Board Business forum is a hearty source of LOLs.

Also, with Hyde Park posts hidden from searches if you now check the posting history of certain regulars you'll see that they basically never leave there. I feel about them the same as I do about flies that swarm all over shit: it's a miracle they aren't self-aware.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:18 AM   #979
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Was getting on the elevator and my coworker was talking to someone. She asked what I was reading and I absently responded "a trashy romance novel, it is about the only thing i can do in bite sized increments my commute."

When i realized she had gone awkward I added "it's not really trashy, more of the harlequin style."

When we got down to the bottom of the elevator she was like "omg! That was the chief operating officer!"

And i was like, "oh, um, k?"

It makes me laugh how awkward people get. They pull their britches on one leg at a time, same as us. And once that clock strikes five I am my own woman, no longer a paid subordiante!
Old 12-09-2016, 07:26 AM   #980
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

This made me chuckle.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_20161209_092104.png (968.5 KB, 100 views)
Old 12-09-2016, 07:57 AM   #981
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Oh man! Spacing!! Lol
Old 12-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #982
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
This made me chuckle.
Bwahaha, I know what I'd order for dinner!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 08:08 AM   #983
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know right?

By 12 a lot of kids are getting downright gamey, why didn’t they also assure the invitees that the beef was grade B or better and that the chicken was at least utility? Seriously, who advertises how much they cheaped out on the meal?
Old 12-09-2016, 09:13 AM   #984
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Better than the goat like flavour they get from 13-18!
Old 12-09-2016, 10:50 AM   #985
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
This made me chuckle.
No chicken or fish??? what?
Old 12-09-2016, 08:34 PM   #986
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That invitation makes a rather modest proposal.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:05 PM   #987
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Hubby glanced over my shoulder and was like "your story has over 10k views, that's awesome, sweety!"

A) haha aww so cute support from him
B) lol 10k isn't exactly jk rowling
C) lmao i am pretty sure it's only four people who check multiple times every day.!!
Old 12-14-2016, 11:01 AM   #988
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Not photoshopped.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:31 PM   #989
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Everyone's losing their shit over how "cold" it is today (-8C, -16C with wind chill), and I'm just fine. Still remembering the vomit-inducing heat and humidity from the summer, and am welcoming the -20C we've got in store for Friday.
Old 12-14-2016, 03:04 PM   #990
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Everyone's losing their shit over how "cold" it is today (-8C, -16C with wind chill), and I'm just fine. Still remembering the vomit-inducing heat and humidity from the summer, and am welcoming the -20C we've got in store for Friday.
It's true what everybody says. You're an alien descended from a lump of galactic ice masquerading as a planet.
(.... why don't we have a shivering uncontrollably just from reading that post emoticon... )
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 03:21 PM   #991
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yes! Give me cold over heat&humidity (or for that matter cold and damp, but not yet below freezing) any day. You can dress for cold, can't dress for heat beyond a certain point. (and you've seen what a sweaty mess I become when I have to hurry through any degree of heat&humidity).

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
It's true what everybody says. You're an alien descended from a lump of galactic ice masquerading as a planet.
(.... why don't we have a shivering uncontrollably just from reading that post emoticon... )
That she enjoys the cold, tiny thought she is, is perhaps unusual, but preferring the cold over hot and humid isn't THAT uncommon -- especially around a site like this one!
Old 12-14-2016, 03:44 PM   #992
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That she enjoys the cold, tiny thought she is, is perhaps unusual, but preferring the cold over hot and humid isn't THAT uncommon -- especially around a site like this one!
One of the things in life I simply can't understand.
Being the fattest among my circle of friends, I often get the imo stupid question: "Why are you cold? You're not skinny!"
I've sometimes actually wondered how fat I would need to get to be warm in winter .... if that actually is really related for everybody.

Quote:
but preferring the cold over hot and humid
Who says heat has to be humid?
There's nothing better in the world than a sunny, dry 33C with a warm wind coming over the sea, crawling under my skirt, between my naked legs .... no mortal man is capable of the perfection in the teasing touch of Zephyrus....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 04:50 PM   #993
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 05:46 PM   #994
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Green eyed Fairy I love the dog photo. That's my lol today.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 06:29 PM   #995
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Lol but more in a creepy ahaha akward way...

Bc tapatalk is publishing dims conversations lol

(Meaning you can find some of our stuff posted on tapatalk site)
Old 12-15-2016, 12:29 AM   #996
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
One of the things in life I simply can't understand.
Being the fattest among my circle of friends, I often get the imo stupid question: "Why are you cold? You're not skinny!"
I've sometimes actually wondered how fat I would need to get to be warm in winter .... if that actually is really related for everybody.
I find it totally unrelated. If anything, the expanses of chub furthest away from my core are the bits that end up like ice. I do prefer cold to heat though. I hate the heat.

Quote:
Who says heat has to be humid?
There's nothing better in the world than a sunny, dry 33C with a warm wind coming over the sea, crawling under my skirt, between my naked legs .... no mortal man is capable of the perfection in the teasing touch of Zephyrus....
Everybody in the british isles ever. Seriously, I don't think I've ever experienced a dry heat and the heat and humidity in summer here is overwhelming.

Also, omg, stop posting your porn here, Agouderia!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:00 PM   #997
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hee hee. It's -20C today!

Quote:
Yes! Give me cold over heat&humidity (or for that matter cold and damp, but not yet below freezing) any day. You can dress for cold, can't dress for heat beyond a certain point. (and you've seen what a sweaty mess I become when I have to hurry through any degree of heat&humidity).
Yeah, we were both suffering that day, and I was barely wearing anything. Like you said, you can layer all you want to deal with the cold, but there's not much you can do when you're soaked in sweat, have no layers left to remove and are still dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I find it totally unrelated. If anything, the expanses of chub furthest away from my core are the bits that end up like ice. I do prefer cold to heat though. I hate the heat.
You sound like my bf. He's usually too warm, but has poor circulation, so parts of him are always cold.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:48 PM   #998
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Its disgusting out!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2016, 01:57 PM   #999
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
LOL. And now it's snowing really hard. Looks like Hoth out there.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:59 PM   #1000
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
What's going on? (Toronto snark redacted)

Tags
gum disease