Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-27-2017, 03:07 PM   #1026
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Just got called a fat bitch (and it wasn't Dwes!)

This woman almost walked into me and called me a bitch so I smirked and she called me a "fat fucking bitch."

Well, I am a bitch that is into fat fucking soooo i guess i can't take offense lolol
Geez.. if yiu ate a fat bitch.. i must be jabba the hutt...lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2017, 03:32 PM   #1027
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Geez.. if yiu ate a fat bitch.. i must be jabba the hutt...lol

That's a different issue
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:40 PM   #1028
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
That's a different issue
Lol.. yes it would be.

*what i meant was "if you are a fat bitch I must be jabba the hutt"

Ahhh.. i have missed the ball busting.

Old 02-27-2017, 06:49 PM   #1029
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Well, I am a bitch that is into fat fucking soooo i guess i can't take offense lolol
Dont ever let anyone shame you for fat fucking. The only fuck worth having is a fuck with a fat guy. So stay in school and make love to the fatties.

*The more you know Rainbow appears*
Old 02-27-2017, 06:53 PM   #1030
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
They're the good kind of fat
Funny story. I was skyping with Djudex before we met and walked away to cut up an avocado on my microwave dinner:

Me Its all the good vegan fat I need!

Him: "Thats not the only good vegan fat you need!"

I love my vegan friendly fatty

(I know I know, barf, especially to Dwes)

(Insert something mean or snarky from Dwes here)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:39 AM   #1031
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

NOrth american "white" populations tend to eat a very limited selection of prime cuts. Some areas, however, cater to cultures and ciusines which focus on less desirable cuts, which is where I get my dog food. I raw feed, which means I go for all the cuts, and what I don't feed raw I dehydrate as treats.

I had several asians (pretty sure filipino) looking at me with narrowed eyes until one finally demanded quite incredulously, "you eat that???"

And I couldn't insult them by saying "No, it's for my dogs!" So I had to nod and smile and say yes, i eat beef lung and chicken feet and beef liver and tripe!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:44 AM   #1032
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I had several asians (pretty sure filipino) looking at me with narrowed eyes
Phrasing...

Old 03-02-2017, 10:51 AM   #1033
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Only if you are racist, because narrowed eyes refers to the pupil. Racist!
Old 03-02-2017, 11:00 AM   #1034
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Only if you are racist, because narrowed eyes refers to the pupil. Racist!
No it doesn't! Narrowed eyes refers to a semi-squint in which the eyelids are closer together. I'm just saying in that context it's an insensitive word choice!
Old 03-02-2017, 11:05 AM   #1035
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
No it doesn't! Narrowed eyes refers to a semi-squint in which the eyelids are closer together. I'm just saying in that context it's an insensitive word choice!
No. thatt's through slitted eyes.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:05 AM   #1036
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
, i eat beef lung and chicken feet and beef liver and tripe!
Also I should point out tripe is very common in Italian cooking, beef liver with onions is universal (especially good for anemia) and chicken feet make the best stock for chicken soup.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:35 AM   #1037
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm with Xy on this one. Narrowed eyes conjures up a look of either confusion or suspicion or even incredulity. Especially if paired with pursed lips. Had she said "slanty" eyes or something's to that affect then I think it would be racially insensitive.

But to Dwes' point, lots of folks eat those things hell, a Mexican abuela would make tacos to die for with those cuts if she had to!!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 11:36 AM   #1038
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Also I should point out tripe is very common in Italian cooking, beef liver with onions is universal (especially good for anemia) and chicken feet make the best stock for chicken soup.
90% of cultures use all the bits; it's just not common to see a "white" person in canada eagerly snatching up hundreds of dollars of those particular cuts and meats. It was just funny to see their disbelief, because I didn't fit in a preconcieved mold.

And it was also funny to be because they weren't 100% wrong!

I like some of the atypical north american cuts and portions, but some of it I can't tolerate texture wise.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:39 AM   #1039
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm with Xy on this one. Narrowed eyes conjures up a look of either confusion or suspicion or even incredulity. Especially if paired with pursed lips. Had she said "slanty" eyes or something's to that affect then I think it would be racially insensitive.

But to Dwes' point, lots of folks eat those things hell, a Mexican abuela would make tacos to die for with those cuts if she had to!!
My inner SJW is triggered. It's too late. Also I still insist that narrowed eyes is typically used to refer to squinting that goes along with a furrowed brow and does not refer to pupils.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:11 PM   #1040
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

To me;

Squinting is primarily the lower lid rising, which either shields the pupil from bright light, or narrows the light/surface area of the pupil to see better.

A narrowed gaze is a hard eye, often with a contracted pupil. The muscles in the upper and lower eyelid tighten. This tightening of the muscles doesn't necessarily mean the lids come together; It is a stillness and tightness that indicates an arousal of emotion like dislike, close monitoring, suspicion or confusion.

A half lidded eye is where the upper lid hald drops down, with the pupil normal sized. Usually a sign of relaxation or sleepiness.

What I think dwes is thinking of is what teenagers do; their whole orbital muscle bunches/contract and they look rude and annoyed. To me I call this "pissy", because it almost always is accompanied by a mouth twist or cheeks bunching up.

Thats what I mean when I write!
Old 03-02-2017, 12:24 PM   #1041
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
T
What I think dwes is thinking of is what teenagers do; their whole orbital muscle bunches/contract and they look rude and annoyed. To me I call this "pissy", because it almost always is accompanied by a mouth twist or cheeks bunching up.

Thats what I mean when I write!
Nope, my interpretation of staring with narrowed eyes is when the brow furrows and the eyelids tighten moving closer together. This look indicates a higher level of awareness (increase visual inspection of the environment) due to mistrust or threat.
Attached Images
File Type: gif 200_s.gif (37.5 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg Caro-vs-Clint-3.jpg (22.1 KB, 87 views)
Old 03-02-2017, 02:30 PM   #1042
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
NOrth american "white" populations tend to eat a very limited selection of prime cuts. Some areas, however, cater to cultures and ciusines which focus on less desirable cuts, which is where I get my dog food. I raw feed, which means I go for all the cuts, and what I don't feed raw I dehydrate as treats.

I had several asians (pretty sure filipino) looking at me with narrowed eyes until one finally demanded quite incredulously, "you eat that???"

And I couldn't insult them by saying "No, it's for my dogs!" So I had to nod and smile and say yes, i eat beef lung and chicken feet and beef liver and tripe!
Hey, I love using "The Joy of Cooking" for new meal ideas, and they have an excellent recipe for making chicken stock for chicken soup from chicken feet.

And if you're of Irish origin, then you should know that beef liver, properly prepared, is delicious!
Old 03-02-2017, 02:41 PM   #1043
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Yep thats the point! So much good stuff people miss... (but also cheaper so yay dog food too!)

Last edited by Xyantha Reborn; 03-02-2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Added more words cuz i forgot
Old 03-02-2017, 07:50 PM   #1044
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yep thats the point! So much good stuff people miss... (but also cheaper so yay dog food too!)
And ... best of all ... if you live near a a highway it's absolutely free!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:08 PM   #1045
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was reminded today of the little kid in the check out lane that said to his Mommy "hey Mom that lady behind us has a butt in the front".
Mom was soooooo embarrassed but all I could say was "Kids you gotta love em'."
I thought the kid was soo cute I couldn't get mad at him for telling the truth LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:17 PM   #1046
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

This. Won't work if your browser caches websites.

http://www.whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com
Old 04-02-2017, 07:23 PM   #1047
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

My brain couldn't/can't get past the title of this my friend sent to me...

Mmmm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3503.jpg (179.0 KB, 40 views)
Old 04-03-2017, 05:11 AM   #1048
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I resemble that title!
Old 04-03-2017, 09:40 AM   #1049
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I resemble that title!
In the context of this forum, you were actually the first person I thought of when I saw 'biking'!

As for what amused me yesterday, it had to be the way one of my co-workers at the farm cracked up laughing every time I called one of the rabbits fat. It didn't even cross my mind that that probably isn't the politest way of phrasing it!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:59 PM   #1050
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Watching Marvel's Ironfist on Netflix. He has this ability that makes his curled fist glow when he needs to do something special. Am I the only one who thinks Danny repeatedly being unable to "summon the iron fist" is really just a metaphor for erectile dysfunction? Asking for a friend.
Also "The Last Dragon" did it better. Sho Nuff.

Tags
gum disease