Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-25-2014, 09:05 PM   #101
dublover42

Location: Rural Michigan, looking to move to the PNW in a year or two.
dublover42 can now change their title

Being immature at work with my co-workers, and by being immature, I mean playing the ball-gazing game.

I laughed so hard I cried
dublover42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:46 AM   #102
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you are in the general "Dimensions Forum", do the paysite board titles ever make you bust out laughing?

Oh my word, some of them are just : ))
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:49 PM   #103
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There's a salesman at my work who's both a BHM and a real culinary-geek. He loves to cook and to talk about cooking; which is great because we sell appliances and he does product demos and stuff for us at trade shows. Anyway, today it was the birthday of the woman who runs the order desk and he brought her a whole box of petit fours (I know, this is starting to sound like one of the stories in the Dimensions library) -- from his favourite store, the Cheese Boutique. He began talking about shopping there, and for the first time I realized that his family aren't really as passionate about cooking as he is -- because apparently he has to have his own "quarantined" section of the kitchen. Otherwise he's apt to ask where his black truffles went, and find out his wife threw them in the garbage because she thought they'd gone mouldy......
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:59 AM   #104
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
When you are in the general "Dimensions Forum", do the paysite board titles ever make you bust out laughing?

Oh my word, some of them are just : ))
Someone from the board and I will occasionally snicker about these. She shares her favorites with me.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:10 AM   #105
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bunny eating Raspberries!
Old 05-10-2014, 06:17 AM   #106
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
No words for how much I love this video.

"Goin out tonight, gotta put on mah lipstick"
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #107
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I am eating raspberries right now. Therefore I am a bunny.
Old 05-11-2014, 03:45 PM   #108
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Imagine: 4 bigger ladies (my mother, my sister, sister in law and myself) sitting in a car, and a guy pulls up at a stop light. His passenger window is down so we can see him and he has sunglasses on. We all jokingly stare at him, for a long time, until he notices and then he then pulls up further, at which point I also slowly and creepily pull up to him, while we all stare at him, then he rolls up his black tinted windows and we bust out laughing.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #109
bayone

There's a church on my way to work with a sign that says "JESUS IS ALIVE. CALL 416-555-1234." I think it's a ransom note or something.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:51 PM   #110
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Imagine: 4 bigger ladies (my mother, my sister, sister in law and myself) sitting in a car, and a guy pulls up at a stop light. His passenger window is down so we can see him and he has sunglasses on. We all jokingly stare at him, for a long time, until he notices and then he then pulls up further, at which point I also slowly and creepily pull up to him, while we all stare at him, then he rolls up his black tinted windows and we bust out laughing.

haha, I love stuff like this
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #111
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I doubt this will mean much to the non-Brits (sorry!) but the #whyimvotingukip fiasco has made me LOL today...the highlights can be found here: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...tml?1400670691 although IMO they missed out the best one: "#whyimvotingukip: because I can't tell what accent Aiden Gillen does on #GameOfThrones & I don't want us all to speak like that by 2020."

LOLZ
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:19 AM   #112
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I doubt this will mean much to the non-Brits (sorry!) but the #whyimvotingukip fiasco has made me LOL today...the highlights can be found here: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...tml?1400670691 although IMO they missed out the best one: "#whyimvotingukip: because I can't tell what accent Aiden Gillen does on #GameOfThrones & I don't want us all to speak like that by 2020."

LOLZ
Trolling UKIP on Twitter is all good and well - even better do something about it!

You and all other Brits on this board have the chance to vote for anything except UKIP today! Do the rest of Europe the small favor and use it!!!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:12 AM   #113
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Trolling UKIP on Twitter is all good and well - even better do something about it!

You and all other Brits on this board have the chance to vote for anything except UKIP today! Do the rest of Europe the small favor and use it!!!
Voted. Always do.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #114
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

Yep, first thing I did this morning! Well.... after a good breakfast of course.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:14 AM   #115
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It kind of looks like a bunny blood bath. Haha

Quote:
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:41 PM   #116
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've seen this gif thousands of times and every time I see it I watch it over and over for a good 15 minutes laughing hysterically. There is just something about it.

MAn, I really miss old school wrestling.
Old 05-24-2014, 12:43 AM   #117
bayone

Can't actually LOL because it's the middle of the night and I don't want to wake anyone, but I've been shaking silently at the twitter feed devoted to a Netflix glitch that mashes up program summaries.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:41 AM   #118
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not sure where I found this originally (it might have even been here possibly...?) but it tickles me in a good way.

Old 05-26-2014, 02:25 PM   #119
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Somebody on another fat-friendly website just tried to insist, with no hint of sarcasm or satire, that I am skinny because I weigh under 200 lbs. Not that I am normal sized or just chubby, I am skinny. Despite seeing pictures of me. You know, my medically obese self.

Damn me and my skinnyness!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:38 PM   #120
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Were you, by chance, talking with Humpty-Dumpty?

"'When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'"
Old 05-26-2014, 05:12 PM   #121
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

According to this quiz, my brain gender is 58% Male, 42% Female.
It's probably more male because I prefer whiskey, don't want to go to the beach, and I don't dance

http://quizdoo.com/what-is-your-brain-gender/quiz
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #122
bayone

Perhaps it wasn't a fat-friendly website. Perhaps it was Bizarro's website. Did the person you were talking with eschew the use of prepositions and sign off by saying "Hello?"
Old 05-27-2014, 06:07 AM   #123
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got clarification on the whole skinny thing. Apparently, because I am thinner than her, that makes me skinny. I just quoted her the OED definition of skinny and left it at that.

Love the synonyms as well. I'm so emaciated and underfed.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:56 AM   #124
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Love the synonyms as well. I'm so emaciated and underfed.
Clearly something has to be done about this. Care to split a pizza?
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:14 AM   #125
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Clearly something has to be done about this. Care to split a pizza?
What, we don't get one each?

Tags
gum disease