Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-27-2014, 07:19 AM   #126
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Somebody on another fat-friendly website just tried to insist, with no hint of sarcasm or satire, that I am skinny because I weigh under 200 lbs. Not that I am normal sized or just chubby, I am skinny. Despite seeing pictures of me. You know, my medically obese self.

Damn me and my skinnyness!
I've had a few people (read:women) tell me the same thing on this site. Asking me why I post here if I'm skinny, that it's no place for me.

Meh
Old 06-03-2014, 08:41 AM   #127
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, I know I have a weird sense of humour but I almost died laughing earlier (in front of a policeman and the neighbourhood watch as well).

As I am sure everybody knows, FF has its fair share of weirdos. Anyway, I got talking to someone on there, added them on Skype and had a few cam chats with them. Then I happened to get ill so told him I wouldn't be online much, chatted a bit more, then got ill again. When I was ill he would send me messages through FF asking how I was and such and we were planning on meeting up in a public place just to chat and chill and such. And because he kept asking how I was on FF I thought that, even though I still felt really ill, I would go online to chat to him.

I went on Skype and the first thing he asked was whether or not I wanted to go on cam. I said no because I still felt ill and he completely freaked out. That in itself is kinda hilarious to me, especially considering I hadn't even known the guy for a week! He called me all sorts of names and told me he was 'done with my shit' and 'didn't have to put up with this any more', that he didn't want to meet up with me and told me never to contact him again, which you know, sure, whatever. I had to block him in the end because he just wouldn't shut up. He then changed his profile on FF to say he was only interested in talking to women who wanted to talk on cam and went around rating all my pics and everything badly, which honestly, I found absolutely hilarious. I just thanked my lucky stars that I had found out he was a psycho before we actually met up, learnt my lesson about being too trusting of people, had a laugh and forgot all about it.

Here comes the (to me) funny bit. Today, about two weeks after I last spoke to him, I got a message from him on FF (there is no block feature there). He apologised and tried to tell me that his Skype got hacked and he wanted to talk to me again. ...I repeat, he tried to tell me his Skype got hacked and that he wasn't responsible for anything said that night. I seriously about died of laughter! What, so, somebody hacked his Skype account, typed exactly like he did, asked nicely to see me on cam, knew that me and him were planning to meet up, knew my FF account, changed his profile on FF and stopped him from contacting me on there for two weeks? I mean, I knew the guy was incredibly stupid (I thought he might be a nice person though before he went psycho, which was why we were talking) but seriously?! I mean, what person is stupid enough to think that that makes any sense or that anybody would ever believe that?

I guess that is my amusement for today!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:58 AM   #128
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah there's a few nutters floating about over there. I think I've shaken off the male fan club.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #129
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

I been getting into podcasts, or rather video podcasts on Youtube and I really like the Norm Macdonald Live show on there and it actually makes me LOL
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #130
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A young woman on the bus this morning was talking on her phone: "I did a nine-hour shift at a day care yesterday. People barfed on me. I should have taken a before-and-after picture. Actually, I wish I could have taken a before-and-after smell."
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:49 AM   #131
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Okay, I know I have a weird sense of humour but I almost died laughing earlier (in front of a policeman and the neighbourhood watch as well).

As I am sure everybody knows, FF has its fair share of weirdos. Anyway, I got talking to someone on there, added them on Skype and had a few cam chats with them. Then I happened to get ill so told him I wouldn't be online much, chatted a bit more, then got ill again. When I was ill he would send me messages through FF asking how I was and such and we were planning on meeting up in a public place just to chat and chill and such. And because he kept asking how I was on FF I thought that, even though I still felt really ill, I would go online to chat to him.

I went on Skype and the first thing he asked was whether or not I wanted to go on cam. I said no because I still felt ill and he completely freaked out. That in itself is kinda hilarious to me, especially considering I hadn't even known the guy for a week! He called me all sorts of names and told me he was 'done with my shit' and 'didn't have to put up with this any more', that he didn't want to meet up with me and told me never to contact him again, which you know, sure, whatever. I had to block him in the end because he just wouldn't shut up. He then changed his profile on FF to say he was only interested in talking to women who wanted to talk on cam and went around rating all my pics and everything badly, which honestly, I found absolutely hilarious. I just thanked my lucky stars that I had found out he was a psycho before we actually met up, learnt my lesson about being too trusting of people, had a laugh and forgot all about it.

Here comes the (to me) funny bit. Today, about two weeks after I last spoke to him, I got a message from him on FF (there is no block feature there). He apologised and tried to tell me that his Skype got hacked and he wanted to talk to me again. ...I repeat, he tried to tell me his Skype got hacked and that he wasn't responsible for anything said that night. I seriously about died of laughter! What, so, somebody hacked his Skype account, typed exactly like he did, asked nicely to see me on cam, knew that me and him were planning to meet up, knew my FF account, changed his profile on FF and stopped him from contacting me on there for two weeks? I mean, I knew the guy was incredibly stupid (I thought he might be a nice person though before he went psycho, which was why we were talking) but seriously?! I mean, what person is stupid enough to think that that makes any sense or that anybody would ever believe that?

I guess that is my amusement for today!
FF is such a hilarious place lol Im glad you did get to see what a freak he is before meeting him IRL, that would be scary
Old 06-12-2014, 02:21 AM   #132
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On my way home from work all grumpy, I met a family with a young autistic kid, say about 14. He's super happy about getting to stay up tonight to watch the football. Just talking to everyone and generally not giving a shit. He made giggle to when he told the united fan to shut up. Well it turns out he's a Liverpool fan. So am I.
I took their number, and I'm going to send them my Steve Gerrard signed shirt. Its great for me, I love it but I'm sure he would absolutely adore the thing. So he should own it.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 02:05 PM   #133
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's so awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
On my way home from work all grumpy, I met a family with a young autistic kid, say about 14. He's super happy about getting to stay up tonight to watch the football. Just talking to everyone and generally not giving a shit. He made giggle to when he told the united fan to shut up. Well it turns out he's a Liverpool fan. So am I.
I took their number, and I'm going to send them my Steve Gerrard signed shirt. Its great for me, I love it but I'm sure he would absolutely adore the thing. So he should own it.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 10:35 PM   #134
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

This shit only happens in Fresno (all the attorney's and the judge involved in this strange story are my friends and colleagues). Yesterday a Fresno County jury made a mistake filling out verdict forms and unwittingly freed a career criminal.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/06/11/...ml?sp=/99/406/

The it took a few hours to process the criminal out of the county jail (I'm sure they were moving real fast). When he was finally released he went to his sister's house and got into an argument with her boy friend. A few hours after his fortuitous release he was dead.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/06/12/...-burglary.html
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:32 PM   #135
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Spain game made me laugh. What a joke.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:31 PM   #136
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
The Spain game made me laugh. What a joke.
I caught the tail end of it with the kids today. That was embarrassing.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:38 PM   #137
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Normal Moments in Art History with No Murder In Them.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:01 PM   #138
bayone

It took me a moment to get this xkcd, but then I laughed:
Old 07-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #139
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was un-packaging some Angus beef skewers to grill for supper tonight and my hands were slick from the sauce. So when I was cutting open the last one it fumbled out of my hands and the dog had it before it even hit the floor and vanished with it.

Later on he shows up again and drops the bare stick at my feet.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:11 AM   #140
bayone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Later on he shows up again and drops the bare stick at my feet.
"Fetched it."
Old 07-04-2014, 10:47 AM   #141
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default This always makes me laugh

From Basketball Star to Idiot in 2.5 seconds..

lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:56 AM   #142
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Seeing my sister and I trying to use hot rollers for the first time Her curls turned out great! Mine looked like cavatappi pasta!

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 07:29 PM   #143
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
From Basketball Star to Idiot in 2.5 seconds..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W78nOpsZn8
it took me about 3:40 seconds in to realize that it was the same thing on a loop. I was hoping it'd change, but i found myself laughing hysterically.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #144
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know you are tired when you are looking at movies and TV show titles and you mistake the show named *Heroes* for *Herpes*. Not only that but you actually stop a moment and say to yourself 'there's a show called Herpes?"

hahahahaha, now I have the night giggles
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #145
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

In the town where I work there is a cat who is so well known he has a FB group and has appeared in blogs. He is getting on a bit, but still roams all over the place. I saw him early in the morning in the carpark and was talking to him and getting his pic for FB when an older couple appeared. I explained he is famous and has blogs about him, in case they thought I was slightly crazy and they duly took his picture. The lady's English was so good I assumed she WAS English. It's only when I start rambling on with anecdotes about Angus the cat that I hear them talk to each other and realise they are Dutch. They looked somewhat bemused at this eccentric English girl and I hurry away embarrassed. No idea what these tourists made of their first encounter with a local!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #146
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Dog playing "soccer" with a turtle

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...innocenzo.html

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #147
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
In the town where I work there is a cat who is so well known he has a FB group and has appeared in blogs. He is getting on a bit, but still roams all over the place. I saw him early in the morning in the carpark and was talking to him and getting his pic for FB when an older couple appeared. I explained he is famous and has blogs about him, in case they thought I was slightly crazy and they duly took his picture. The lady's English was so good I assumed she WAS English. It's only when I start rambling on with anecdotes about Angus the cat that I hear them talk to each other and realise they are Dutch. They looked somewhat bemused at this eccentric English girl and I hurry away embarrassed. No idea what these tourists made of their first encounter with a local!
Hehehe, there's a famous cat at the vet where we take my kitty. He was on Animal Planet once.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #148
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default For Hozay

the full commercial...lol..towards the end he looks as if he bats for the other team...lol
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7KyZ/gold-bon...haquille-oneal
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 04:57 AM   #149
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

THIS

I swear I've watched this 100 times. It's so cute.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:38 AM   #150
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
the full commercial...lol..towards the end he looks as if he bats for the other team...lol
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7KyZ/gold-bon...haquille-oneal
Fuck that. Shaq is awesome he's always been a silly bastard so that commercial is great. He's like a giant kid that's just how the dude is. He's obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he's one of the brightest crayons in the box.

Personally I think that commercial is amazing haha
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gum disease