Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-08-2014, 09:09 AM   #151
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Fuck that. Shaq is awesome he's always been a silly bastard so that commercial is great. He's like a giant kid that's just how the dude is. He's obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he's one of the brightest crayons in the box.

Personally I think that commercial is amazing haha
lol.. Don't get me wrong.. I think he is hilarious in the commercial.. it is just a big difference when he walks around trying to act like he is all hard...and then you see this commercial..

Here is another pic for you..lol

lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:20 AM   #152
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Haha I don't think shaq has ever been like that. He's always been extremely goofy especially off court. On court, well aside from his free throw shooting he was maybe one of the most dominant players to ever touch a basketball.
The guy had dance offs with other players at all star games and who can forget his amazing rap career and song with the Fu-schnickens where he was honorably named "shaq-fu" haha. The guy just expels sillyness.

"I am a true, what? I am a True Fu-schnick!"
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:30 PM   #153
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Hehehe, there's a famous cat at the vet where we take my kitty. He was on Animal Planet once.
Apparently he passed away, but he was one goofy looking critter.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/cat...775310#!ba2bJ9

lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:40 AM   #154
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Hi, lille

Quote:

Aaahh! What kind of cat was that?? I've seen pictures of cats without fur, but I don't recall ever seeing one that had that combination of furless areas with what looks like a grizzly pelt.

It's too bad he's not around anymore, but he was lucky to live at a vet's office and receive such care and attention.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:15 AM   #155
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Aaahh! What kind of cat was that?? I've seen pictures of cats without fur, but I don't recall ever seeing one that had that combination of furless areas with what looks like a grizzly pelt.

It's too bad he's not around anymore, but he was lucky to live at a vet's office and receive such care and attention.
Uggs was a unique critter. I don't know what his breed was but I believe both his parents were normal looking, it was just him and one litter mate that looked like that. Just a funky genetic anomaly.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:31 AM   #156
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

Quote:

Aww. At least he was looked after, loved and popular. Sounds like he did well to make it to 12. He looks a sweetie really.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:26 PM   #157
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Aww. At least he was looked after, loved and popular. Sounds like he did well to make it to 12. He looks a sweetie really.
Definitely loved. That vet is awesome with cats and they regularly have a few that call the office home and sit in the laps of the receptionists. Uggs liked to sit on the computer to keep his but warm. They even had a t-shirt that said "Have you been Ugged today?"
Old 07-09-2014, 03:43 PM   #158
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Uggs was a unique critter. I don't know what his breed was but I believe both his parents were normal looking, it was just him and one litter mate that looked like that. Just a funky genetic anomaly.
Interesting. I hope his litter mate found a good home, too.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:02 PM   #159
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Uggs sort of looks as though he should have a cigarette in a long holder. I suppose the vet wouldn't have approved of him smoking, though.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:40 PM   #160
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.clickhole.com/article/8-b...ered-flesh-448

I can't pinpoint why this makes me laugh at all.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #161
MsBrightside

Default Bone monsters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
http://www.clickhole.com/article/8-b...ered-flesh-448

I can't pinpoint why this makes me laugh at all.
Lol! The Ben Vereen reference is so random. This reminds me of an internet hoax about the dangers of "dihydrogen monoxide" http://www.snopes.com/science/dhmo.asp. Apparently giving something a scary name is often all you need to induce paranoia, although I sincerely hope that no one (with the possible exception of tabloid readers) will take the "bone monsters" list seriously.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:48 AM   #162
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just think of all the good intentions that went into every one. I want to hug the poor fools and just tell them it wasn't meant to be.
http://www.lifebuzz.com/pinterest-fails/
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:38 AM   #163
lille

My lizards are a never ending source of amusement. This morning the geckos were sleeping, one curled up in the calcium dish and the other with her head on the edge of the water dish.

Clyde's face is shedding and she was trying to scrape off the dead skin, but she didn't quite understand how so she just sat with her pressed up against a rock, not moving. I gave her a bath and tried to see if she wanted to eat after. Instead of being interested in her dandelion greens she insisted on licking my finger and seemed to think that I am much more delicious than her veggies.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:34 AM   #164
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The tiniest car I’ve ever seen outside a Shriners’ parade zipped past the lunchroom window while I was making toast. Unfortunately I didn’t have a camera. This vehicle was round, bright red, and smaller than a Smartcar.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #165
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Nuts!

Just plain funny...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NUTS.jpg (29.6 KB, 113 views)
Old 07-10-2014, 07:44 PM   #166
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default Lol

I can't stop laughing.....
Old 07-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #167
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I just think of all the good intentions that went into every one. I want to hug the poor fools and just tell them it wasn't meant to be.
http://www.lifebuzz.com/pinterest-fails/
Love this--thanks for posting. It also terrified me because I had to make a tie-dye cake today for someone's birthday, and I won't really know how it turned out until we cut into it tomorrow. I don't want to be another baking fail! If I do join the list, at least I'll have a virtual hug to look forward to .
Old 07-11-2014, 12:18 PM   #168
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
OMG! Me too!!

Quote:
Love this--thanks for posting. It also terrified me because I had to make a tie-dye cake today for someone's birthday, and I won't really know how it turned out until we cut into it tomorrow. I don't want to be another baking fail! If I do join the list, at least I'll have a virtual hug to look forward to .
Sometimes I feel like I'd be a permanent member of that list Hope your cake turns out good

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #169
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Well I'm hoping the best for the cake, nobody needs a birthday cake that looks like a thrown up rainbow. Your hug is ready if you need it.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:13 PM   #170
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Elgin. As usual.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:33 PM   #171
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cross post.

One of my stops to take pictures on my road trip today.. this made me lol pretty hard.
Old 07-13-2014, 02:22 AM   #172
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Lol! The Ben Vereen reference is so random. This reminds me of an internet hoax about the dangers of "dihydrogen monoxide" http://www.snopes.com/science/dhmo.asp. Apparently giving something a scary name is often all you need to induce paranoia, although I sincerely hope that no one (with the possible exception of tabloid readers) will take the "bone monsters" list seriously.
I think the real message of the Dihydrogen Monoxide story is a cautionary tale about how you can ruin the reputation of something by choosing the words you use, pointing out the hazards of something that common knowledge would consider safe.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:07 AM   #173
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
I think the real message of the Dihydrogen Monoxide story is a cautionary tale about how you can ruin the reputation of something by choosing the words you use, pointing out the hazards of something that common knowledge would consider safe.
No, it's that the true meaning of Christmas is believing in yourself.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:17 AM   #174
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm DYING. Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:41 PM   #175
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha
Sometimes I feel like I'd be a permanent member of that list Hope your cake turns out good
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Well I'm hoping the best for the cake, nobody needs a birthday cake that looks like a thrown up rainbow. Your hug is ready if you need it.
Thanks It turned out to be somewhere between a masterpiece and a disaster, but it was for a group of tween girls, and they aren't too difficult to please. They just like cake and pretty colors.

Tags
gum disease