Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #176
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Thanks It turned out to be somewhere between a masterpiece and a disaster, but it was for a group of tween girls, and they aren't too difficult to please. They just like cake and pretty colors.
I'm sending the hug anyways. Pictures of the cake by chance?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:43 AM   #177
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Here is another one

I laugh every time I see this.. and to make it worse, every time an ice cream truck drives by with this music, all that
comes to mind is this man...lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:41 AM   #178
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LMAO

I love shit like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I laugh every time I see this.. and to make it worse, every time an ice cream truck drives by with this music, all that comes to mind is this man...lol
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:21 PM   #179
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
LMAO

I love shit like this.
Hilarious! The other day the ice cream truck went by plaing that song.. and I swear I was waiting for the yells in the middle of the song like the man..lol
Old 07-14-2014, 03:36 PM   #180
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default another......

This guy cracks me up... I love how he calls people out on their stupid shit...lol

Old 07-14-2014, 05:27 PM   #181
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I laugh every time I see this.
Quote:
This guy cracks me up...
Those were awesome Did you see Alonzo's review of Partition by Beyonce where he tries to show his rendition of his favorite move of her's? Love it when he falls off the chair a few times!

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:57 AM   #182
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had a person who eats meat, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, etc... yet inexplicably prefers soy milk in his coffee tell me how disgusting it is for me to drink milk.

Hahaha... ok!!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:16 AM   #183
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Had a person who eats meat, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, etc... yet inexplicably prefers soy milk in his coffee tell me how disgusting it is for me to drink milk.

Hahaha... ok!!
People are crazy.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:38 AM   #184
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Someone asked me on my ask.fm why I am so desperate for male attention. Which in turn made me laugh because 1.) I have a boyfriend, he gets my attention, so I'm not desperate because I get attention from him too. 2.) EVERYONE likes attention. If you're saying you don't, you're lying to yourself.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:15 AM   #185
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
I'm sending the hug anyways. Pictures of the cake by chance?
Thanks--I can always use one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5896sm.jpg (72.0 KB, 178 views)
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:28 AM   #186
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
Thanks--I can always use one
Actually thats really good. I'd be proud of that.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:42 AM   #187
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:14 PM   #188
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahahahaha! I like his style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
lying little shit
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:28 PM   #189
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wouldn't say LOL is appropriate. But the idea (and actualization) amused me, pushing aside the potential wish that men could actually get pregnant.

http://imgur.com/gallery/km7N0
Old 07-07-2015, 01:35 PM   #190
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default this is hilarious!

I hate having to put something in here..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bad sex lol.jpg (21.1 KB, 116 views)
Old 07-12-2015, 03:49 PM   #191
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Saw a personal ad "BHM looking for a BBQ" I am guessing it was a typo or auto correct, but maybe he just wanted some ribs.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:47 PM   #192
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Overheard bit of conversation:
"Just as well we didn't go to the Aquarium today, because we'd be all 'arrrgh, fiiiishhhh!'"

Not sure what she meant, but it sounded funny, especially as she had a tattoo of a clownfish on her left shoulderblade.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:25 PM   #193
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bahaha! I haven't been yet, but I want to go...but I agree! I'd totally end up like 'arrrgh, fiiiishhhh!'"
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:30 PM   #194
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Bahaha! I haven't been yet, but I want to go...but I agree! I'd totally end up like 'arrrgh, fiiiishhhh!'"
She must like fish, though, or why would she have got the tattoo? (It was a very nice depiction of a clownfish too)
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:38 PM   #195
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I dunno...have you SEEN some of the tatoos around TO?

Using that logic, a lot of people ADORE squiggles...

lol!
Old 07-15-2015, 09:59 AM   #196
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default Enough said!

So true!!!!! Sorry for the retards.. but aside from that.. it is all true.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DRAMA.jpg (13.4 KB, 58 views)
Old 07-15-2015, 10:11 AM   #197
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I dunno...have you SEEN some of the tatoos around TO?

Using that logic, a lot of people ADORE squiggles...

lol!
I love the comic Something Positive (which is mostly sardonic and snarky, to be clear). One of the minor characters is a part time 'real life super hero' who dresses up in costume and helps old ladies cross the street or picks up trash in parks, or whatever--although he somehow still manages to end up in trouble.

In the second strip at the link he meets another costumed crusader doing a much more important (tatoo related) job:

http://somethingpositive.net/sp12132011.shtml
Old 07-15-2015, 07:04 PM   #198
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I was explaining to a girl on my team that the reason a guy was not interested was that he was strategic, and she was functional - his brain turns off at "make it so, number one!". She is like scotty - important, but no one cares how he made it happen.

And she yelled out (laughing, she wasnt upset) "yea, well it matters to me because i am the one functionaling!"

Functionaling is my new fav made up word.

Last edited by Xyantha Reborn; 07-16-2015 at 07:18 PM. Reason: atrocious spelling
Old 07-16-2015, 05:30 AM   #199
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

This - how can you not oblige?
Old 07-19-2015, 04:23 PM   #200
redheadzrule1074

redheadzrule1074 has said some nice things

I have not laughed this loud in months when a friend sent this to me earlier today:

Semen Crime
https://youtu.be/aisOjiQOSqY
redheadzrule1074 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gum disease