Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-16-2014, 10:02 AM   #51
Heidi

Heidi has said some nice things

My ex-fiancÚ was into bigger girls (though I didn't know that until I found myself becoming one!) and I found this site on his PC.
Heidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:00 PM   #52
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

I started putting questions into search engines, hoping to find ways to gain back the passion in my relationship that was dying. Seemed more than half the results were on this forum (sadly, she was not interested in any of them, at least not with me)
Old 06-16-2014, 08:11 PM   #53
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I kept googling descriptive phrases for fat; eventually discovering there were whole stories for people who shared my interests (even if they were mostly about BBWs rather than BHMs) and that a lot of them were collected here.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:35 AM   #54
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I found the library first... I was looking for weight gain stories I believe?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:15 AM   #55
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I found the library first... I was looking for weight gain stories I believe?
I think that's how I found it too. I'm not positive though. I found it years ago, lurked, forgot about it for a while, remembered it existed and finally made an account.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:19 PM   #56
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
I kept googling descriptive phrases for fat; eventually discovering there were whole stories for people who shared my interests (even if they were mostly about BBWs rather than BHMs) and that a lot of them were collected here.
I think this is similar to me.

When I was much younger, I was always weirdly drawn to looking at fat people. So when I had access to unmonitored Google, I poked around and eventually found this place when I was 14. I lurked and read the stories until I was about old enough to actually join.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:55 PM   #57
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

I heard about the forum from someone around 6 years ago, I forget who but I joined all the way back then to talk to like minded people or just anyone attracted to the bigger man, me!
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:06 AM   #58
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I lurked and read the stories until I was about old enough to actually join.
Key word being *about*
Old 06-19-2014, 11:57 AM   #59
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

I was modeling lingerie for a vendor at the BBW Bash in Vegas '07 <- I'd never heard of such a thing!- while i was there I met Jay (mango) and he introduced me to Dims- signed up when i got home

Last edited by ToniTails; 06-19-2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: typo
ToniTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:41 PM   #60
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A friend referred me here.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:42 PM   #61
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I did a google search for bbw chatrooms/forums...lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote