Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
Ms. Fat Booty

Ms. Fat Booty does more than just post hot picsMs. Fat Booty does more than just post hot picsMs. Fat Booty does more than just post hot pics
Default Ms. Fat Booty - Force-Fed Fatty

Hey everyone!

I just updated my Clips4Sale with two new videos!!!

Ms. Fat Booty - Force-Fed Fatty

When I first suggested we do a force-feeding clip, Mr. Fat Booty couldn't have been more excited. But I had no idea he'd take it this far! First he handcuffed me, and then he proceeded to force-feed me a whole entire cheesecake. At first it was fun, but when I told him I needed I break, he wouldn't let me. You can see me trying to resist him, but he just keeps shoveling it in! By the time it was gone, I was too full to even move. I can't stay mad at him, though. Because that was some damn good cheesecake!

Thanks so much for looking!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/42748

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Ms. Fat Booty

Old 04-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
Caine
Master Member

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

This is just epic , can I day I wish that was me

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
JoeR

JoeR has said some nice things

Oh my God, this is the greatest thing ever. You are so, so, so beautiful. Awesome clip, as always!
JoeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
extra_m13
Executive Member

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default fat booty

i was paralized for about 10min before being able to write! would love to see more videos like this. so hot. thank you guys. mr fat booty you lucky bastard.
extra_m13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #5
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

Dreams DO Come True
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #6
zbot19
Master Member

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My My How sexy and how Beautiful! Ms Fat Booty you look absolutely luscious in this update, even when you resist your beauty and sexiness as well as your flirtation know no bounds! You definitely have taken my breath away! Thanks for sharing this wonderful and fun update! Hope you are well. miss hearing from ya. Take care. Big Hugs and Belly Rubs Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #7
Ms. Fat Booty

Ms. Fat Booty does more than just post hot picsMs. Fat Booty does more than just post hot picsMs. Fat Booty does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
This is just epic , can I day I wish that was me
You wanna be the one tied up and fed cheesecake?
Old 04-17-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
Ms. Fat Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeR View Post
Oh my God, this is the greatest thing ever. You are so, so, so beautiful. Awesome clip, as always!
Thank you!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I certainly did!!! I love cheesecake!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #9
Ms. Fat Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_m13 View Post
i was paralized for about 10min before being able to write! would love to see more videos like this. so hot. thank you guys. mr fat booty you lucky bastard.
I hope you are ok now!! hehe.
More force feeding? or more with mr. fat booty? i can make both happen!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #10
Ms. Fat Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by biackrlng View Post
Dreams DO Come True
Agreed!!! Sweet, yummy cheesecake dreams!!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #11
Ms. Fat Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
My My How sexy and how Beautiful! Ms Fat Booty you look absolutely luscious in this update, even when you resist your beauty and sexiness as well as your flirtation know no bounds! You definitely have taken my breath away! Thanks for sharing this wonderful and fun update! Hope you are well. miss hearing from ya. Take care. Big Hugs and Belly Rubs Derek
Awwww Thank you Derek!!! You know I love sharing my updates!
Old 04-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #12
Caine
Master Member

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Fat Booty View Post
You wanna be the one tied up and fed cheesecake?
lol, more like I'd rather be the one getting you it, without having to tie you up

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:38 AM   #13
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default Juniors or Gregg's cheesecake

I forgot to ask . SInce you like Cheesecake, You must have a favorite. Locally is it Greggs or from NY the world famous Junior's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Fat Booty View Post
Hey everyone!

I just updated my Clips4Sale with two new videos!!!

Ms. Fat Booty - Force-Fed Fatty

When I first suggested we do a force-feeding clip, Mr. Fat Booty couldn't have been more excited. But I had no idea he'd take it this far! First he handcuffed me, and then he proceeded to force-feed me a whole entire cheesecake. At first it was fun, but when I told him I needed I break, he wouldn't let me. You can see me trying to resist him, but he just keeps shoveling it in! By the time it was gone, I was too full to even move. I can't stay mad at him, though. Because that was some damn good cheesecake!

Thanks so much for looking!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/42748

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Ms. Fat Booty

biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #14
Ms. Fat Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by biackrlng View Post
I forgot to ask . SInce you like Cheesecake, You must have a favorite. Locally is it Greggs or from NY the world famous Junior's
Gregg's is ok. I had a peanut butter cup cheesecake there last week.
Honestly, Cheesecake Factory might be my favorite. They have lovely flavors. I really don't get cheesecake that often. When I order dessert I try to get something I don't have often or that I can't make at home, and cheesecake seems to readily available. Even though it's one of my favs, I don't get it often. Besides being force fed one, you know? haha.