Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Fat women's 'bad' bits.

I would like to open this post by saying that as well as being a fat woman I am also an appreciator of big women, so I hope I am welcome to post in here .

So well seasoned FA will realise that fat women’s bodies are very different to thin women. There are stretch marks, dark skin, and a wealth of other things that plague fatter women. Even problems such as shaving can be a huge issue to a ssbbw. Especially of the urm lower area, which as the fashion at the moment is to have clear of hair

How do people feel about the “imperfections” that obesity brings. Is it a bonus? Is it something that just comes with the territory or what?

Please open up - I don't think this has been discussed before. x
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Those are very good questions, and it's certainly a valid issue.

I recall that I was very curious about all this when I was a young FA. I wondered whether, and how, all the "imperfections" would come into play either in a positive or negative way. I already knew that most women considered stretch marks and cellulite a bad thing, and they dreaded the effect of gravity on fat body parts.

I had my own answer when I had one of those "sprung" moments that's the subject of another recent thread when, unexpectedly, I came face-to-face with one of those early fat magazines with a very fat model that exhibited all of those "imperfections." I had such a strong positive reaction that I wondered for the first (but certainly not last) time how I could find exciting and attractive what a lot of fat women probably dread.

I later found that I am indeed a FA who loves the whole package, "flaws" and "imperfections" and all. To me, it's part of the fat mystique, and more a bonus than something that just comes with the territory. Why that is I have no idea. But it is, and it's just one of the many things I am lucky enough to see beauty in.

Last edited by Webmaster; 04-18-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

I was going to say something that to me might seem a bit stupid, but from as early as I remember I felt it was my "responsibility as an FA" to love everything extra that comes with loving a BBW.

If that does sound stupid lol then read what Webmaster wrote, he said it better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
I later found that I am indeed a FA who loves the whole package, "flaws" and "imperfections" and all. To me, it's part of the fat mystique, and more a bonus that something that just comes with the territory. Why that is I have no idea. But it is, and it's just one of the many things I am lucky enough to see beauty in.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 03:58 AM   #4
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
How do people feel about the “imperfections” that obesity brings. Is it a bonus? Is it something that just comes with the territory or what?
To me, these characteristics (I can't call them "imperfections") make each fat woman's body more interesting. Just like the unique distribution of fat on her body, they make her a true individual that is different from all other women. These things also make her more real, as opposed to the supposedly "ideal" airbrushed thin women, whose bodies all look alike to me. They tell the story of how her body has interacted with forces in the real world, such as gravity. They reveal that she is an actual human being, who has lived a life that no other person has experienced in exactly the same way. A fat woman without these things would be merely an uninteresting cartoon.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:37 AM   #5
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Please open up - I don't think this has been discussed before. x
I can only speak for myself, but I never considered any of the "imperfections" mentioned as such, they always struck me as "enhancements", things that made her even more "unique".

When I fell in love with my wife, she would not have been considered a SSBBW, but was a somewhat blossomed BBW. Over the years her body changed, (so did mine for that matter) she gained weight, and with that comes changes in weight distribution.

She did grow in her belly and bottom, but her body distributed her weight incredibly well. In the course of her gain, she acquired stretch marks, dimpling, folds, wrinkles and the aptly described "dark skin" in places. Perhaps it was since we were already married, but I found all of these new "changes" to be wonderful. There were some issues such as a rash she sometimes got beneath her belly apron, but proper after bath drying, powders and a salve I mixed up for her took care of that.

Still I can only speak for myself when I say these "imperfections" were part of the woman I loved, and while one or two might have stood out to me initially, they were a part of her. . And in the quiet time of the evening she allowed me to explore her wondrous body. I was able to touch and caress her entirety. . what a joy that was. .

To some they may be "imperfections", yet they are additional parts of the whole person you care for. . Enjoy them, take joy in her, and return it in kind. . Life is so much better shared. .
Old 04-19-2012, 07:22 AM   #6
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think 'bad bits' are exclusive to fat women.

I don't know one person that is withough flaws of some sort.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:13 AM   #7
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Exactly. Too often it's those who dislike their own fat bodies and pick apart the things that make their bodies different from thin women's' bods, who think that those couldn't be the things that make them beautiful to those who love big bodies.

This is an unfortunate focus, IMO.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good thread, Em. I'm enjoying the read and impressions shared. Even if they aren't all positive, it's interesting to see real talk about things A LOT of people worry over.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #9
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
....How do people feel about the “imperfections” that obesity brings. Is it a bonus? Is it something that just comes with the territory or what?....
Quote:
... I am indeed a FA who loves the whole package, "flaws" and "imperfections" and all. To me, it's part of the fat mystique, and more a bonus than something that just comes with the territory....
Good question and good answer, I do agree with that. Also for me those 'imperfections' are not only part of the territory, but essential qualities of a type of female (and feminine!) body I just love, they are a kind of trademark.

When one looks at a beautiful mimosa in bloom one does not think that if only the flowers were a different shade of yellow the tree would have looked better. Tree and flowers are in harmony, and so are a round, soft body and its 'flaws and imperfections'. They are more than a bonus, they are part of the charm of a BBW.
Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #10
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know what a "bad" bit is. But that's in part because I don't believe in anyone ELSES ideas of "perfection" mean anything. Taste is and always HAS been subjective. And so I choose to make such views from the only pov that matters to me: my own.

I'm deeply and madly in love with a woman and in MY opinion every single inch of her is frickin' perfect because every inch of her is what makes her HER. We all have parts of our own bodies we've been taught my friends, family or society to hate for usually arbitrary reasons. But it's those things that have shaped us all to be the people we all are right in this moment. Every "bad" bit we've been taught to hate are "bits" that can also be the parts of us we can learn to love BECAUSE they make us distinct and ourselves. And that makes us more powerful then anyone can tear down.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #11
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

We're human; perfection is impossible. Everyone has something that's "imperfect". You either learn to appreciate or overlook it, or you doom yourself to eternal disappointment.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #12
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
We're human; perfection is impossible. Everyone has something that's "imperfect". You either learn to appreciate or overlook it, or you doom yourself to eternal disappointment.

Exactly. There's always room for improvement of course, but the goal should never be 'perfection'.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:07 AM   #13
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yss without a doubt there are many struggles with imperfections especially on a bigger body but you have to take the package as it is, i wouldn't want someone to love me because of lets say stretch marks or not love me because of them... but no ones perfect some people have big feet or nose or crazy hair or no hair etc... its things that are a part of us but it doesn't define us... being bigger can have its issues but everyone has issues its just to deal with them as they occur
NewfieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:16 AM   #14
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All my 'bits' are good, some even great-even the ones others would deem bad--like scars, bumps, hyperpigmentation and stretch marks because they're proof that I'm alive and also survived some pretty horrendous injuries and illness. They're all part of a strong body and even stronger person inside.

Do I get anxious thinking about the next man who sees them 'up close and personal'? For a moment, yes. Then I realize that they're attached to wonderful me. Not to mention a lot of these parts of me have awesome/amazing/gory stories connected with them (fun to tell in macabre sort of way), so I'm really fine. AND no man alive has a flawless body and to expect me to have one is delusional.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:31 AM   #15
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
We're human; perfection is impossible.
We're human; therefore we sometimes fail to see the perfection that is all around us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
All my 'bits' are good, some even great-even the ones others would deem bad--like scars, bumps, hyperpigmentation and stretch marks because they're proof that I'm alive and also survived some pretty horrendous injuries and illness. They're all part of a strong body and even stronger person inside.
This.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:07 PM   #16
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On the contrary, I think we often see the perfection all around us, and when we are lucky, can appreciate it for what it is. My own belief is that perfection is a quality of that which serves a purpose, whether specific or general, such as an unpolluted ecology, art or natural sciences, and does that job flawlessly; these are things that contribute to our growth and well being when used responsibly. We, as human beings are not perfect; we are simply the beneficiaries of perfection, so perfection is not required of us. We change, we grow, we learn, we give to each other; that is what is required of us.

These bodily 'imperfections' are often benign in nature, causing little effect on people other than to cause worry. Other times they cause powerful reactions, such as a passionate embrace with a BBW; she may be concerned about her belly getting in the way, and he's worried about her reaction to his boner getting in the way. The human body is a work of art, and not all of it is happy stories, sweetness and light; if a certain physical trait is a major problem for someone they need to resolve it or deal with it, ideally without hurting the other person.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #17
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One of the great things about BBWs is that they are all different. If you take a rail thin, milan runway type, then they pretty much all look the same. When you add the "imperfection" of fat things start to get interesting. It's pretty restrictive when everyone woman has to have a flat stomach, impossible breasts (almost necessarily fake) and no cellulite on their thighs. I guess I love individuality.

I'm not going to say that I necessarily find stretch marks, cellulite, or body hair attractive, but they certainly can be features of an attractive woman AND they can contribute to that women's "type" or "mode" of beauty. Her aesthetic if you will.

For an example not specific to fat people, consider freckles. They are blemishes, yes? But a freckly woman can be attractive.

Having said all of this, I do know what you mean and when I was younger I would have considered these things a "necessary evil". But I think that's because I was surrounded by images of "perfect people" either due to airbrushing, excessive makeup or ridiculous proportion disney princesses. I think that this environment leads to a fear of what a real naked women's body looked like. Now that I have seen naked women for myself I've found that "imperfections" never bother me at all.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #18
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I don't know what a "bad" bit is. But that's in part because I don't believe in anyone ELSES ideas of "perfection" mean anything. Taste is and always HAS been subjective. And so I choose to make such views from the only pov that matters to me: my own.

I'm deeply and madly in love with a woman and in MY opinion every single inch of her is frickin' perfect because every inch of her is what makes her HER. We all have parts of our own bodies we've been taught my friends, family or society to hate for usually arbitrary reasons. But it's those things that have shaped us all to be the people we all are right in this moment. Every "bad" bit we've been taught to hate are "bits" that can also be the parts of us we can learn to love BECAUSE they make us distinct and ourselves. And that makes us more powerful then anyone can tear down.
thank you for this!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #19
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The politically correct answers are all good and well, but I do not believe that was what CurvyEm was looking for.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #20
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The politically correct answers are all good and well, but I do not believe that was what CurvyEm was looking for.
You answered how you felt, I answered how I felt, as did many others. And while I have no idea who, specifically, you were referring to, but since your statement was directed broadly, I feel justified in following it up.

Why devalue someone's thoughts by dismissing them with the often derisive label, "politically correct"? An honest question was asked and many posters responded honestly, expressing their feelings on the question as they saw fit.

My thoughts now, as they were when I posted, are that there are no such things as "bad bits". Only elements of ourselves we view one way or another and choose to accept as "bad" or good depending on our own feelings.

I for one, see no bad bits on the woman I love. If that's "politically correct", then so be it.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #21
BBWHearts

BBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this board

I agree with webmaster! Some of that stuff gross to look at.
BBWHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #22
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I personally see no issue with these "imperfections". I love all parts of a BBW. I see it as all a part of one's natural beauty.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #23
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWHearts View Post
I agree with webmaster! Some of that stuff gross to look at.
What's gross?

What are the bad bits we're talking about? Cellulite and stretch marks? Chafing and sweating? I like the former on me, but not the latter.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #24
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always wondered what men really thought about a BBW/SSBBW having a larger/fatter mons pubis. I wondered for a long time if mine was abnormal, because you get used to seeing the thinner, flatter mons of other women as displayed in pictures and movies and such.

I can now say that I love mine as is, and it is normal and beautiful.

Last edited by Shosh; 04-20-2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Typo
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #25
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In this age of 'medical spas', skin perfecting lotions, and photo manipulations, I think the bar has been raised on both sexes regardless of weight or age on looking 'flawless'. What was once considered natural is now deemed as uncouth to display...in certain social situations.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote