Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
adorableangelbunny11

adorableangelbunny11 has said some nice things
Default Sugar Daddies for sexy BBW's?

so i have to ask.. are there any men here that LOVE to spoil a sexy BBW or SSBBW? or into any forms of BDSM? if so what are you into?!!
adorableangelbunny11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
Belligrowr

Belligrowr has said some nice things
Default Sugar Daddies for Sexy BBW's

I'm sure there are plenty. Isn't there a sugar daddy website??
Belligrowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I won't say no if people want to buy me stuff
Old 05-04-2012, 03:22 AM   #4
adorableangelbunny11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belligrowr View Post
I'm sure there are plenty. Isn't there a sugar daddy website??

yes there are, but what i guess i really was digging at was, is there men who do it also for BBW's? I've seen plenty of men do it for thinner woman but i have not heard of it on this side of the fence
Old 05-04-2012, 04:35 AM   #5
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i would say PREFER on BBW/SSBBW. that's definately hotter than spoiling any thinny girlies....

so yea, i love doing that
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:32 AM   #6
adorableangelbunny11

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danniel.Vincent View Post
i would say PREFER on BBW/SSBBW. that's definately hotter than spoiling any thinny girlies....

so yea, i love doing that
YAY!!!
Old 05-04-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
Belligrowr

Belligrowr has said some nice things
Default Sugar Daddies for BBW's?

What if the sugar daddy wants to include feeding or weight gain as part of the "arrangement"?
Belligrowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #8
sarahreign
The Marshmellow Kitty

sarahreign does more than just post hot picssarahreign does more than just post hot picssarahreign does more than just post hot pics

I need a guy to spoile me that would be a change for the better! Lol.
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:05 AM   #9
glutton

glutton has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahreign View Post
I need a guy to spoile me that would be a change for the better! Lol.
Aww,that sounds like you've had a rough time..hugs x
glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:10 AM   #10
adorableangelbunny11

Default spoiled

There are a lot of guys that don't really want to put in the effort to make us feel special just because it would be a nice change to have a man buy us things we want at times so we can feel appreciated
Old 05-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #11
Weirdo890
Master Member

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I always thought making the woman feel special was an inherent part of being in a relationship, with BBWs or otherwise. Seems to me there are a lot of guys who need a refresher course on this.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #12
sarahreign
The Marshmellow Kitty

sarahreign does more than just post hot picssarahreign does more than just post hot picssarahreign does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I always thought making the woman feel special was an inherent part of being in a relationship, with BBWs or otherwise. Seems to me there are a lot of guys who need a refresher course on this.

Seems guys being cute and sweet these days to a girl/partner of any size only occurs in sappy love story movies. Which is pathetic. I mean damn! Can a fatty get some cake n flowers!???? Hehehehe
Old 05-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #13
sarahreign
The Marshmellow Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorableangelbunny11 View Post
There are a lot of guys that don't really want to put in the effort to make us feel special just because it would be a nice change to have a man buy us things we want at times so we can feel appreciated
I dont even mean jewelry or a new car (which would be awesome I wont lie) but jeeze! Even cooking dinner all cutelike or something to suprise us with like cleaning the house while were at work would be sufficient !!
Old 05-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #14
Weirdo890
Master Member

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Seems guys being cute and sweet these days to a girl/partner of any size only occurs in sappy love story movies. Which is pathetic. I mean damn! Can a fatty get some cake n flowers!???? Hehehehe
A man needs to learn to treat his lover/partner right. Cake and flowers for all!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I dont even mean jewelry or a new car (which would be awesome I wont lie) but jeeze! Even cooking dinner all cutelike or something to suprise us with like cleaning the house while were at work would be sufficient !!
That's not a sugar daddy. That's a nice guy which every nice girl deserves. Sugar daddies hook you up with a house or apartment and hire a cleaning service for you because you'd be spending a lot of time spending his money shopping and when he's not busy with work (almost all are workaholics) you're going to social events with him so neither one of you would have time for domestic stuff.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #16
Captain Save
never had a 40

Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get the impression this is what the OP had in mind; correct me if I'm wrong.

General spoiling, such as cake and flowers for that special fat girl in one's life, is what I would think is standard fare from someone who cares about the relationship and wants to ensure his or her special lady is happy in said relationship; I agree with Weirdo890 on this.

Meanwhile, CP hit the nail on the head in defining a sugar daddy; I'd imagine most people can't afford to do things like that, regardless of how much the person cares about that special lady that makes life worth living. I'd even go so far as to guess that such a lover would expect something in return for the investment in the relationship if these efforts are so overwhelmingly financial in nature.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:00 AM   #17
sarahreign
The Marshmellow Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
That's not a sugar daddy. That's a nice guy which every nice girl deserves. Sugar daddies hook you up with a house or apartment and hire a cleaning service for you because you'd be spending a lot of time spending his money shopping and when he's not busy with work (almost all are workaholics) you're going to social events with him so neither one of you would have time for domestic stuff.
Then I just perfer financial domination...where I can get all the money I want and dont haveto do a thing for it. Well if theres any sugardaddies out there, send me a message LOL
Old 05-22-2012, 04:01 AM   #18
sarahreign
The Marshmellow Kitty

Then ill just perfer the financial domination....where I dont haveto do a thing for it lol
Old 05-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #19
spiritangel
Spreading the Love

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!
spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
you know somedays that sounds great, especially given my rather expensive craft hobbies

but you know I am greedy I want the holy grail love and the whole shebang

but it would be wonderful to know what it was like to be pampered and spoilt like that if only for a little while....
Old 05-22-2012, 07:56 AM   #20
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
you know somedays that sounds great, especially given my rather expensive craft hobbies

but you know I am greedy I want the holy grail love and the whole shebang

but it would be wonderful to know what it was like to be pampered and spoilt like that if only for a little while....
I'm trying to figure out how wanting the holy grail love and the whole shebang is "greedy". .

I guess it's the fact I'm older than dirt, or am just wired differently, but I've always believed when you truly care for someone. . You "do" things for them. You want them to be happy . . You talk with them and listen. . So you can learn what you can do to make them happy. There are times it takes far less than you imagine. .other times a bit more, but it's all in the attitude about the relationship. I'll also add it's a "two-way" street. . There's just something wonderful about a happy response that speaks volumes..
Old 05-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #21
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

The sugar daddy dating sites are not fat friendly.

But sugar daddies for BBWs do exist.

Would be nice to find one.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #22
bigmac
Executive Member

Location: Sunny California -- the middle part no one goes to unless they have to
bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
The sugar daddy dating sites are not fat friendly.

But sugar daddies for BBWs do exist.

Would be nice to find one.

You probably don't really want to find one. There's a heavy price that comes with being a kept woman.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #23
Rojodi
Master Member

Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I won't say no if people want to buy me stuff
(Picks up pen and awaits address. What's another BBW spending my bonus checks?)
Old 06-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #24
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
You probably don't really want to find one. There's a heavy price that comes with being a kept woman.
I know all about the price. You're nothing but arm candy. A fantasy slave. I have a few friends who are sugar babies. As someone who has never lived with any type of luxury whatsoever, the idea is very attractive, even given the rather abusive pricetag.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #25
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
(Picks up pen and awaits address. What's another BBW spending my bonus checks?)
Well, there's always my Amazon wishlist