Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #26
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Mine too! And my car payment. And I would even cook for you
Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #27
Rojodi
Master Member

Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Well, there's always my Amazon wishlist
Let me walk over there and see
Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #28
Rojodi
Master Member

Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rojodi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaLois View Post
Mine too! And my car payment. And I would even cook for you
Added another to the growing list
Old 06-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #29
Rojodi
Master Member

Damn, I can't get into Amazon wish lists
Old 06-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #30
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Added another to the growing list
That works for me :P
Old 06-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #31
Rojodi
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
That works for me :P
This keeps up I'll have to demand a raise
Old 06-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #32
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
This keeps up I'll have to demand a raise
Reads to me like you already have one.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #33
Rojodi
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Reads to me like you already have one.
Or more, perhaps
Old 07-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #34
NancyGirl74
Master Member

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!
NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I could stand to be spoiled...One question though: What do the "Daddies" get/want in return?
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #35
ConnieLynn
Conformity is not beauty.

ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ConnieLynn has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default This is my opinion and not directed at any individual poster. YMMV.

I admit, this thread annoys me, as a woman, as a fat chick, and as a feminist.

Sugar Daddy = Financial Arrangement

It's lovely to have someone who cares about you do something for you because they want to make you happy. In an equal and caring relationship, partners strive to make each other happy.

It's not the same if there are expectations of a 'service' or 'gifts' in return.

I've never needed a man to buy me things to make me feel appreciated, and, if I were a man, I definitely would not want to be involved with a woman who has a "take care of me and spoil me" mentality.

Do guys exist who will pay or 'gift' for sex, even with BBWs? Sure. After all, fat girls are easy to start with, and if you throw them a little something shiny, they'll do anything.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #36
Rojodi
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post

It's lovely to have someone who cares about you do something for you because they want to make you happy. In an equal and caring relationship, partners strive to make each other happy.

It's not the same if there are expectations of a 'service' or 'gifts' in return.

I've never needed a man to buy me things to make me feel appreciated, and, if I were a man, I definitely would not want to be involved with a woman who has a "take care of me and spoil me" mentality.

Do guys exist who will pay or 'gift' for sex, even with BBWs? Sure. After all, fat girls are easy to start with, and if you throw them a little something shiny, they'll do anything.
It exists, look at Donald Trumps wives!!! Look at those around professional athletes and movie stars!! With money comes those that want a sugar daddy.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #37
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I don't have a 'take care of me and spoil me' mentality. I won't object if someone wants to buy me something, but I sure as hell don't expect anyone too.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:11 AM   #38
NancyGirl74
Master Member

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!
NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I agree with much of what you are saying here but...

I don't wish to speak for the OP or anyone else who has posted here but I think what we are looking at is not greed. I think it has a lot to do with sexuality. Perhaps something along the lines of a Dominant/submissive relationship. In other words, it is less about the actual gift giving and more about the meaning behind it. Which ever party (BBW or Sugar Daddy) is which ever role is up to the couple. I can only speak for myself when I say that I don't NEED to be taken care of or spoiled 24/7 but there is something about the idea that I find erotic. I dunno, it might be fun to play with.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:26 PM   #39
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

I'm a VERY fat girl,and I am certainly NOT easy.....

I am not easily swayed by materialistic guys.....
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #40
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

I love spoiling. It's what I do best
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #41
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahreign View Post
Seems guys being cute and sweet these days to a girl/partner of any size only occurs in sappy love story movies. Which is pathetic. I mean damn! Can a fatty get some cake n flowers!???? Hehehehe
For real, it seems as if too many young guys these days are 'too cool' to act romantic (and cheap too). They fall under the stupid idea that girls/women want 'thugs' and 'badboys' promoted by certain media. There's nothing wrong with spoiling your lady with gifts and other nice things and in return she would treat you like a king. I love the idea of romantic love.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #42
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor makes people happy simply by logging inWhiteHotRazor makes people happy simply by logging inWhiteHotRazor makes people happy simply by logging inWhiteHotRazor makes people happy simply by logging inWhiteHotRazor makes people happy simply by logging inWhiteHotRazor makes people happy simply by logging inWhiteHotRazor makes people happy simply by logging inWhiteHotRazor makes people happy simply by logging in

I happened to win a lifetime supply of pop tarts at a young age, so if any of you ladies are interested...
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #43
polk88

polk88 has said some nice things
Default im a total sugar daddy

i love nothing more than to spend my money and love on a bbw/ssbbw. being able to shower them with gifts and what not are my favorite part
polk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #44
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I happened to win a lifetime supply of pop tarts at a young age, so if any of you ladies are interested...
But those Toaster Strudels have such yummy icing .....
Old 07-31-2012, 01:10 PM   #45
Ironic John

Ironic John has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
I agree with much of what you are saying here but...

I don't wish to speak for the OP or anyone else who has posted here but I think what we are looking at is not greed. I think it has a lot to do with sexuality. Perhaps something along the lines of a Dominant/submissive relationship. In other words, it is less about the actual gift giving and more about the meaning behind it. Which ever party (BBW or Sugar Daddy) is which ever role is up to the couple. I can only speak for myself when I say that I don't NEED to be taken care of or spoiled 24/7 but there is something about the idea that I find erotic. I dunno, it might be fun to play with.
Plenty of sugar here for someone looking to be spoiled.
Ironic John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:40 PM   #46
PhiloGirl
is still around

PhiloGirl does more than just post hot picsPhiloGirl does more than just post hot pics

I feel like there's a new song there somewhere... gimme all your lovin', all your chocolate pop tarts too.
PhiloGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:31 PM   #47
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
Sugar daddies hook you up with a house or apartment and hire a cleaning service for you because you'd be spending a lot of time spending his money shopping and when he's not busy with work (almost all are workaholics) you're going to social events with him so neither one of you would have time for domestic stuff.
Where do I sign up lol
Old 07-31-2012, 03:33 PM   #48
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's interesting to see all of the various reactions to this thread.

I do think that basic spoiling is part of a decent relationship. Love, support (not necessarily financial, but partners do try to take care of each other in every way - the dynamics are just different from sub / dom / kept woman / sugar daddy / whatever), thoughtfulness, and all of that other stuff should be present in a romantic relationship. Thoughtful gestures, gifts, and so forth, should happen occasionally - though they might not be material.

A thoughtful partner is not a sugar daddy, just because he gives you presents or showers you with affection. The affection part isn't even necessarily something a sugar daddy is ever going to do. (Everyone's different. People have their own reasons for everything.)

There's nothing wrong with either kind of lifestyle, as long as everyone understands the parameters, and I'm sure there are men of both varieties who are into BBW.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:35 PM   #49
MadLordOfMilk

MadLordOfMilk can now change their title

The idea of completely spoiling a partner is definitely a turn-on.

That being said, when I think "sugar daddy" I don't think of quite the same thing. "Sugar daddy" makes me think of a woman abusing you for your money.

In other words:
Girl who wants to be a lazy, spoiled brat: yes, please
Girl who gets off on maxing out my credit cards:
MadLordOfMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #50
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think most women joke about wanting a sugar daddy when we really want someone to love who is financially stable and able to pamper us perioodically.

I always seem to fall for broke ass men and I'm trying to work on that. I don't have to have a rich man but damn I don't want someone in the poorhouse either.