shal

shal has said some nice things
Default Hi

I'd love to be your sugar daddy )))
shal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #52
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just goes to show at the end of the day, the almighty dollar squashes character of heart and genuine emotion.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #53
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm a pretty big feminist so with that said...get a job bitch!
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:02 AM   #54
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I'm a pretty big feminist so with that said...get a job bitch!
You're not a feminist if you're calling women bitches.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:59 AM   #55
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for the info.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #56
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't advocate women seeking men solely for money, but at the same time, it seems perfectly acceptable for men to seek women solely for her looks. Double standards.....

When one studies biology, one notices that the female species prefers a male who can provide for her stability and protection. I'm not advocating being a golddigger, but there is nothing absolutely wrong for a woman to seek a man who is financially stable and secure. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, I would bet many of the men who are getting irritated would have problems if their daughter was dating a broke man with no future or aspirations. Of course, the feelings should be mutual and in turn, the woman treats her man with respect and love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
Just goes to show at the end of the day, the almighty dollar squashes character of heart and genuine emotion.
Character, heart, and emotion is good, but those don't put food on the table. You can't rely on those feelings alone. Financial stability is extremely important in a marriage/relationship. People break up because of money not infidelity.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 09-12-2012 at 08:29 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #57
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

There's a huge difference between wanting a financially stable man and women seeking a "sugar daddy".
Old 09-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #58
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
There's a huge difference between wanting a financially stable man and women seeking a "sugar daddy".
I understand, but we cannot bash women who want a sugar daddy. That's what they want. Just as it generally seems acceptable for a man to want a 'Barbie doll' whether thin or thick. That's what he wants.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #59
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

Actually I can bash whoever I want, just like I can bash the guy who goes after the trophy wife without looking for any other redeemable qualities other than their looks. Two wrongs don't make a right. But realistically I don't care what other people do it's just my opinion. Gold diggers get no respect from me and niether does the trophy wife guy.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #60
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wonder who's taking this ENTIRE thread seriously? I hope no one is!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #61
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
You're not a feminist if you're calling women bitches.

Are you serious? Haha.

I call women bitches all the time, myself included. It's joke slang now.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #62
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Are you serious? Haha.

I call women bitches all the time, myself included. It's joke slang now.
I can call the homeslices bitches, but if I call the wife, sister-in-law that, my dick's in trouble!!!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #63
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
I don't advocate women seeking men solely for money, but at the same time, it seems perfectly acceptable for men to seek women solely for her looks. Double standards.....

When one studies biology, one notices that the female species prefers a male who can provide for her stability and protection. I'm not advocating being a golddigger, but there is nothing absolutely wrong for a woman to seek a man who is financially stable and secure. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, I would bet many of the men who are getting irritated would have problems if their daughter was dating a broke man with no future or aspirations. Of course, the feelings should be mutual and in turn, the woman treats her man with respect and love.

Character, heart, and emotion is good, but those don't put food on the table. You can't rely on those feelings alone. Financial stability is extremely important in a marriage/relationship. People break up because of money not infidelity.

Let's face it, if women didn't have boobs and men didn't have money, the world would have been de-populated a long time ago.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #64
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It depends on how you say it though, right?

Tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I can call the homeslices bitches, but if I call the wife, sister-in-law that, my dick's in trouble!!!!!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:55 AM   #65
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post

Actually I think this double standard is going the way of the Dodo. Its been my experience that guys with good jobs end up with women who also have good jobs.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #66
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Actually I think this double standard is going the way of the Dodo. Its been my experience that guys with good jobs end up with women who also have good jobs.
Very much this. We live in a fast-paced, economically stressed and competitive world. There is nothing wrong with looking for a sugar daddy. He knows he'll be taken care of in return I can finance my own things...It's nice to be spoiled every now and then
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #67
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Very much this. We live in a fast-paced, economically stressed and competitive world. There is nothing wrong with looking for a sugar daddy. He knows he'll be taken care of in return I can finance my own things...It's nice to be spoiled every now and then
I spoil often, seems that's what bonus checks are for. LOL
Old 09-24-2012, 10:07 AM   #68
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

I must say, a large chunk of my sexuality is geared around spoiling my lover. Food, clothes, attention, love, you name it. It gets me off and makes me generally feel good in non-sexual ways too. Even the word spoil is kinda hot when im telling my fiancee that I love spoiling her
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #69
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

LOL this is just sad
Old 01-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #70
aztecprinc3ss

aztecprinc3ss has said some nice things

A sugar daddy may sound great in retrospect but a woman would lose her independence. Once a woman gets used to a lavish lifestyle it would be hard for her to go back to the way she was. Sugar daddies, I hear, tend to 'upgrade' models and once he does the woman is the one who pays the price.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #71
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think most women in those relationships are quite aware of the nature of them, and the risks of them.

Gotta say, I'm not adverse to the idea of one, especially now I've enrolled in uni and need to pay for text books and the like!
Old 01-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #72
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

A sugar daddy // kept woman relationship is inevitably unequal. The kept woman's position is subordinate and dependent. Such inequity limits the kept woman's autonomy and tempts men with abusive streaks. The sugar daddy can end the relationship at any time with no negative financial or material consequences.

Contrast with a relationship were the man and woman bring roughly equal financial and material resources to the relationship. In this more equal partnership both parties benefit from the pooling of income and resources -- and both parties would suffer financially and materially if the relationship ends.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #73
Rojodi

Quote:
I think most women in those relationships are quite aware of the nature of them, and the risks of them.

Gotta say, I'm not adverse to the idea of one, especially now I've enrolled in uni and need to pay for text books and the like!
*Pulls out checkbook and sees what the exchange rate is*

LOL
Old 01-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #74
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
*Pulls out checkbook and sees what the exchange rate is*

LOL
you tease
Old 01-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #75
Rojodi

Quote:
you tease
Damn skippy