Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #126
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I found that having an arrangement with my sugar daddy was actually better than us entering into a relationship. When. We became an actual couple it all went wrong after about two months. I feel I need to point out that although I say he was a sugar daddy what I actually got off him were small token gifts most of the time and nothing overly expensive. For me it was great having someone who would think about me and send me beautiful and sexy things. In return I would do things for him to thank him for sending me gifts. Usually it involved performing for him on cam and making his visual fantasies come true. I think he was happy a lot of the time for me to be happy and that was reward enough. I loved thanking him in ways that he liked because I never wanted to feel that I was taking advantage of his generosity.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote