Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #26
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default !

this is shaping up to be one of the best threads in the history of EVER.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:18 AM   #27
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
this is shaping up to be one of the best threads in the history of EVER.
I'm glad its starting to take of haha!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:24 AM   #28
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I'm glad its starting to take of haha!
i can't believe i didn't see it earlier and you, ma'am, are a FOX..with one hell of an attractive appetite
Old 01-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #29
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cold leftover pancake!

Last edited by fat9276; 02-01-2013 at 08:20 AM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not that the pics aren't good as they are (they are! and sorry I can't rep you right now), but I somehow kept expecting the pancake to end up in a 'c' shape like when the Cookie Monster was eating cookies....just the proportion of pancake to person and the way you were holding it reminded me of CM eating a cookie, I think. Not that you are blue or fuzzy, either.... but there is some resemblance there, I swear! lol
Old 01-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #31
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Cold leftover pancake!
Beautiful pictures
Old 01-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #32
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mmmmm found raspberry donuts yummy

ETA: yes that was taken just a lil bit ago. It's a freaking awesome 70 degrees here today yay I couldn't wait to get home to start on the donuts hehe...so figured I would snap a pic

donut.jpg

Last edited by largenlovely; 01-25-2013 at 01:06 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1) 70 degrees? wow.....deep freeze up here right now, so what a contrast!

2) Looks yummy

3) Now I'm craving donuts!
Old 01-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #34
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
1) 70 degrees? wow.....deep freeze up here right now, so what a contrast!

2) Looks yummy

3) Now I'm craving donuts!
Yeah I'm totally bragging lol...so glad to get some warmer weather

The donuts were awesome. I'm a raspberry fiend so I was glad to spot some in wally world lol
Old 01-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #35
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Bon appetit. Lucky to have such nice weather
Beautiful picture
Old 01-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #36
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Bon appetit. Lucky to have such nice weather
Beautiful picture
Thanks bunches it was such a fabulous day and it looks like it's gonna stay that way the rest of the week yay
Old 01-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #37
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post

ETA: yes that was taken just a lil bit ago. It's a freaking awesome 70 degrees here today yay I couldn't wait to get home to start on the donuts hehe...so figured I would snap a pic

Attachment 106482
damned damned damned DAMNED cute
Old 01-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #38
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:

Attachment 106482
What a shot!!! Just wish I was in the car with you!!!
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:08 AM   #39
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thanks y'all I love donuts anyway but you throw in raspberry filled and I have a hard time containing myself lol
Old 01-29-2013, 08:01 AM   #40
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Cold leftover pancake!
That's a tasty looking pancake, sure beats what I had for breakfast today.

Quote:

Seventy degrees and sunny. . *sigh* You just had to "rub it in". . lol So very glad to see you out and about. . and enjoying not only life, but donuts. .
Old 01-29-2013, 12:11 PM   #41
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveller View Post
Seventy degrees and sunny. . *sigh* You just had to "rub it in". . lol So very glad to see you out and about. . and enjoying not only life, but donuts. .
I think we're even gonna get up to 80 today hehe...and thank ya bunches it's nice to be back to my old self again
Old 01-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #42
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Thanks y'all I love donuts anyway but you throw in raspberry filled and I have a hard time containing myself lol
Yum! Just had three Vanilla Frosted and three Boston Cremes today!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #43
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganer View Post

Yum! Just had three Vanilla Frosted and three Boston Cremes today!
I'm definitely on board with the boston cremes those are yummy too. I love chocolate iced with sprinkles also. Yumm
Old 02-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #44
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Mmmmm I haz cheesecake sent to me today. Sooooooo good!!!

cheesecake.jpg
Old 02-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #45
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here's another

cheesecake02.jpg
Old 02-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #46
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

[QUOTE=largenlovely;1952729]Here's another

Attachment 106625[/QUOLooks like they were real good !!
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #47
azerty
Life is worth living

Largenlovely : two beautiful and gorgeous pictures. I like your hair
Old 02-02-2013, 08:32 AM   #48
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thanks y'all the cheesecake is yuuuummy

Thanks Azerty...I'm letting it grow back out now.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:25 AM   #49
Anja70

Anja70 has said some nice things

OMG!! You are sooo cute, Melissa!! I REALLY missed you!! Oh my gosh, I REALLY like to see you happy and sound again...and I really like to see you eat with pride..maybe some of your great POUNDS will find the way back to you!!! Kind regards and best wishes!! Anja
Anja70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #50
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anja70 View Post
OMG!! You are sooo cute, Melissa!! I REALLY missed you!! Oh my gosh, I REALLY like to see you happy and sound again...and I really like to see you eat with pride..maybe some of your great POUNDS will find the way back to you!!! Kind regards and best wishes!! Anja
Aaww thank ya sweety it's good to be back. Some of those pounds have already been finding their way back lolol. And I've never cared about that as long as I can walk and my mobility is stronger than it has been in years so yay it's nice to be able to eat again.