Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-07-2013, 11:28 PM   #51
noseovertail

noseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot pics

eating a lot of frozen yogurt ha
noseovertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #52
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

You say that like it's a bad thing :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by noseovertail View Post

runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:27 PM   #53
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep

Quote:

Very Pretty.......you, not the yogurt!!!!!!
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:45 PM   #54
RadicalFA

RadicalFA has said some nice things

Loving this thread... great set of pics from some stunning ladies!
RadicalFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #55
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Looking beuatiful and the yogurt looks soo good
Old 02-12-2013, 01:10 AM   #56
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

wadda cutie!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #57
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Barbecue chicken wings! mmm so tasty and so fattening!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20130212_18.JPG (34.3 KB, 1066 views)
Old 02-13-2013, 12:13 AM   #58
RadicalFA

RadicalFA has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Wow.. very sexy stuffingkit!
RadicalFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:31 AM   #59
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
and they make you soo nice
Old 02-13-2013, 03:28 AM   #60
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Sexy Ms. Kit
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:58 AM   #61
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Mmm, your eye's... And your lovely fat upperarms. So sexy...
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #62
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Oh My Kit! You look So very Beautiful and so very Sexy! I am simply adoring this picture and all of you from beautiful head to chubby toes!! You look so breathtaking! Thank you so very much for sharing! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #63
Stuffingkit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
Oh My Kit! You look So very Beautiful and so very Sexy! I am simply adoring this picture and all of you from beautiful head to chubby toes!! You look so breathtaking! Thank you so very much for sharing! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Thanks! They were soooooo goood! I Had to order more!! <3
Old 02-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #64
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Thanks! They were soooooo goood! I Had to order more!! <3
You are so very welcome! That is understandable! I mean if 1 order was good, the 2 orders is great and 3 orders is just plain Fattening which is the desired effect i am sure! You look great and your gaining is just truly breathtaking Kit! Thank you so very much for sharing! Big Hugs and Big Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:16 PM   #65
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Love this thread!!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #66
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I bought myself some chocolates for Valentine's Day

Last edited by penguin; 03-22-2013 at 02:30 PM.
penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #67
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

^^Roses are yummy!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #68
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
What a beautiful rose you make. Happy Valentine
Old 02-14-2013, 12:48 AM   #69
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
My word. You are just stunning. Wait there, I'll come over and join you. lol
Old 02-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #70
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
^^Roses are yummy!
They are! I prefer to have these or Whitman's, but those are too expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
What a beautiful rose you make. Happy Valentine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
My word. You are just stunning. Wait there, I'll come over and join you. lol
Thank you both That box is gone now, but feel free to bring another!
Old 02-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #71
Jah
Veggie girl

Quote:
They are! I prefer to have these or Whitman's, but those are too expensive.
Whitman's are very yummy too, but I must admit I love all chocolate.
I hope you had a great valentine's day, because it definitely looks like you enjoyed yourself.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #72
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
Whitman's are very yummy too, but I must admit I love all chocolate.
I hope you had a great valentine's day, because it definitely looks like you enjoyed yourself.
I haven't had Whitman's in ages, because they're a bit pricey. I did have a great day, and shared the Roses with my daughter
Old 02-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #73
Stuffingkit

ooOOOoooHHHH those chocolates look soooo tasty!
Old 02-18-2013, 12:48 AM   #74
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
ooOOOoooHHHH those chocolates look soooo tasty!
They were! And they were on sale too, so it was an even nicer treat
Old 02-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #75
Stuffingkit

Getting stuffed of cheesesteaks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20130218.JPG (32.8 KB, 662 views)