Getting stuffed of cheesesteaks!
Proof that if you put in the work,
the results will show.

Very nice shot.... sexy
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:21 AM   #78
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Wow, beautifully sexy
Old 02-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #79
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post
Proof that if you put in the work,
the results will show.

Very nice shot.... sexy
Thank you! And yes I am keeping up my fattening diet, and behold my ass is getting fatter!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #80
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Kit, I can recall when you first popped up, well not on dims but elsewhere when you were around 180 or so, the transformation you're continuously going through its nothing short of incredible, sexy, and downright beautiful.

All I can wonder is what you plan to do when you're bottom might not let you close a car door or something as silly but impeding to every day things, I'm sure the volunteers that would enjoy driving you will be a VERY long list

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #81
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
LOVE this picture! Very sexy. The other eating pictures are great as well.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #82
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
Kit, I can recall when you first popped up, well not on dims but elsewhere when you were around 180 or so, the transformation you're continuously going through its nothing short of incredible, sexy, and downright beautiful.

All I can wonder is what you plan to do when you're bottom might not let you close a car door or something as silly but impeding to every day things, I'm sure the volunteers that would enjoy driving you will be a VERY long list
Thank you! Thats right, I was only 178lbs! I've gained more then 100lbs since then, and I have no intention of stopping!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:11 PM   #83
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Thank you! Thats right, I was only 178lbs! I've gained more then 100lbs since then, and I have no intention of stopping!
Sounds fantastic, everything so far has only added to you're allure. If you don't mind my asking, has the increased weight been making anything more interesting that you do daily?

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:11 AM   #84
Iona

Iona can now change their title
Default :)

love these type of pics so hot

Iona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #85
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Yummm looks good.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote