Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default McDonald's Strawberry & Creme Pie

I am really enjoying MacDonald's new dessert - their Strawberry and Creme Baked Pie. Since the pies are advertised as a limited time item, I would really know if anyone can figure out how to make them at home. I would appreciate a close recipe from one of our master cooks on this board. Thanks in advance.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My mom and I got these the other week and got WAY too excited when we were telling my dad about them at dinner that night. Food nerdsssss.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile Pies

for a recipe of the McD apple pie see
http://www.applepie.org/mcdonalds-fr...ie-recipe.html
you could replace it with strawberry or strawberry preserves and cream

online google fried pies and you get more recipes using a variety of fruits

the www.BHG.com/ see section recipes &cooking , has a slideshow favorite pies somewhere there is a stove top fried pie included.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote