Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-10-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
jafura

jafura has said some nice things
Default Picking UP BBWs

I am a huge FA and have dated large ladies exclusively all my life. I have lifted a few of my dates off the ground for short periods of time and I am fascinated by how much they like it.

Just wanted to get some feedback on what is so appealing to women about this? I personally love it and get very turned on by doing it.

Cheers
jafura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:28 AM   #2
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

You can pick up BBWs? Dude, you must be pretty strong. lol j/k
Old 05-11-2012, 01:40 AM   #3
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Try ssbbw, but don't bust your balls bro. Lol, I'm sure all women like a guy picking them up skinny or fat....
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:33 AM   #4
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

From my standpoint, I think what appeals is the fact that it's something I see and always think of as "that will never happen for/to me." It may seem silly, but it's kind of sad being left out of simple things like that. And then when/if it happens, it's, like, YAY!

Also, some people are just plain turned on my strength.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:29 AM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafura View Post
I am a huge FA and have dated large ladies exclusively all my life. I have lifted a few of my dates off the ground for short periods of time and I am fascinated by how much they like it.

Just wanted to get some feedback on what is so appealing to women about this? I personally love it and get very turned on by doing it.

Cheers
The only time it's happened for me is when we've been in the water. It's one of those "traditional" romantic interactions that I know I can't get when I'm this big, so when it is done, it's something that makes me feel feminine and girly. I'll never be carried over the threshold or able to literally throw myself into my partner's arms, so being able to be picked up is kinda nice. Plus, there's a giving up of control there, too, which can be fun.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #6
NewfieGal
Live laugh love always :)

NewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNewfieGal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd like to see someone try that with me lol but then again i wouldn't want anyone to hurt themselves lol... a pick up line might be safer and more effective
Old 05-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's like the other girls said, if it doesn't ever happen to you, it's a nice little surprise when it does.
You can feel like a average girl even if it is for 5 seconds lol
And like Penguin said "there's a giving up of control there, too, which can be fun."
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #8
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

also, I meant turned on BY strength, not MY strength. I can't type.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #9
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

It scares me to death! I'm not that heavy by DIMS standards, about 190-200 pounds, so several guys have attempted and succeeded in the past to pick me up. I literally panicked, was afraid I would hurt them, that they'd be shocked by my weight ... even though it's of course obvious and I in turn like a big, strong guy.

Still, it was not a comfortable way of losing control for me, more like having the ground being pulled away from under me.
But I get where you're coming from Penguin, in the water it's a lot of fun and I love doing that, am completely at ease with the added buoyancy.
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #10
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking It is the BEST!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafura View Post

Cheers
I love to get picked up and carried down the street. It makes me laugh and feel like a little girl. Pick me up, spin me around, and I'm yours!
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #11
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My fiancee is 6 feet tall over 350 pounds and she HATES it when i pick her up because it hurts her back.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:50 AM   #12
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

My last ex boyfriend couldn't even get his arms round me to try and lift me,I was 450lbs at the time,but we went in a friends indoor private pool and i loved being lifted in the water,feels great,we had a lot of fun that day...
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #13
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There's no way in hell I would be able to do it. I just don't have the strength, but I've still tried with my GF.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #14
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post
Try ssbbw, but don't bust your balls bro. Lol, I'm sure all women like a guy picking them up skinny or fat....
lol...nice
Old 08-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #15
Delightfully Peculiar

Delightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDelightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I agree that it is the novelty of it. Doesn't happen often so it is special. Personally I am one of those who fears for the other person's safety. I just think, "Please don't throw your back out." But after it is over there is a feeling of giddiness. The only person who has dared try to pick me up is one of my best friends, and he accomplished it. He deserves a prize. It is funny how the memory of being picked up has stuck with me.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:51 AM   #16
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think it could be a fun thing, probably because it would be so unexpected for the BBW.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #17
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

My ex use to lift me when I was 160. But now I am a lottttttt bigger than that.

Happy lifting! But please be careful with your back.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:05 AM   #18
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had to ask if it was liked (since I just did it today). The response was yes. I often do it because I'm pretty tall and its a lot easier to kiss and its fun to boot. My current GF is only around 220 so its easy.. I don't think I've done it with women up to 320.

I also asked specifically why she likes it. She says it makes her feel dainty hehehe.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:50 AM   #19
boaterbabe

boaterbabe has said some nice things

I'm 5'2 300lbs- I was picked up by a guy on our first date. (He was not a FA and I personally think was ashaimed to take me out in public or meet his friends) we were standing outside and he attempted to pick me up but I was too heavy for him and he ended up dropping me! Lol I was so embarrased! I refused to let guys pick me up unless in the water until I met my FA who I let try now and then!
I guess skinny girls are for whimps! Hehe
boaterbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #20
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As with everything else in life, it's all about leverage and knowing what can and cannot be done. I recall an incident many moons ago where, at a NAAFA event, I was happy to see an acquaintance again who was in the mid-300s, walked up to her, and lifted her right off her feet. She was absolutely stunned as that simply had never happened to her in her adult life. I won't forget the look on her face.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #21
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

saw the title ... and thought thread was about hooking up w bbw's ... oh well
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #22
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Truthfully, this has long been a fantasy of mine.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #23
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

As a dancer, I've had a lot of practice lifting people (and as skinny as a lot of dancers are, we're usually almost all muscle, so we tend to weigh more than people expect) so I've always liked confusing the heck out of people who are bigger than I am by lifting them. Never met a girl who really liked it, though.
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #24
Nenona

Nenona does more than just post hot picsNenona does more than just post hot picsNenona does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
The only time it's happened for me is when we've been in the water. It's one of those "traditional" romantic interactions that I know I can't get when I'm this big, so when it is done, it's something that makes me feel feminine and girly. I'll never be carried over the threshold or able to literally throw myself into my partner's arms, so being able to be picked up is kinda nice. Plus, there's a giving up of control there, too, which can be fun.
This this this.

I've never been picked up, actually, but it is a traditional romantic thing and while guys like being underneath a BBW, most guys are afraid of lifting one up or hurting themselves doing though.
And actually, most non-FA dudes are concerned that fat chicks will like, break them via intercourse. First guy I was with seriously worried about broken bones.
Nenona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:25 PM   #25
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

if the guy can really do it? I really love it
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote