Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-02-2006, 03:26 PM   #1
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Huge Thighs?

No pics included!

I've got a question about big thighs: who's got em? I have never once seen pictures of anyone with thighs like mine.

They don't have rolls on them, nor are they rippled or riveted with cellulite. They are mostly smooth. But they are generally out of proportion with the rest of my body. My calves are thick and shapely, but TINY compared to my thighs.

My thighs stick out almost as far as my belly. Yes, it's true. If I press in my belly just a few inches, I can SEE the TOPS of my thighs. And my belly sticks out quite a lot. I can pull off a "thinner" look if I hide my thighs because a high amount of my weight is there, but not on the rest of my legs.

I don't know how else to describe my thighs without pics besides the fact they are so large they each stick out many inches from my body.

It's one of the main reasons I wouldn't sport a bikini, though it would be helpful if I saw someone that looked like me.

Anyone got any pics that are somewhat similiar to what I'm saying?
Old 07-02-2006, 04:17 PM   #2
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got them. My thighs actually stick out past my belly. You just have big quad muscles. Nothing wrong with that. I don't have a current picture showing my belly to leg ratio, but I might take one for the sake of the point.
Old 07-02-2006, 04:23 PM   #3
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Hey girls,

Thick thighs are incredibly sexy to me! I love thighs that stick out everywhere and I think it is not strange. I've seen more women with thighs like you described. Please don;t think it is strange or something...

Tight hugs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 06:31 PM   #4
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want thick thighs. I had relatively big ones while running cross country, but then I stopped, and they went away.

Hopefully cycling has the same result.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 07:43 PM   #5
activistfatgirl

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

While I know I do have really powerful thigh muscles, that would not do what I've got going on.

Think more like saddlebags of flesh, but not on the sides, on the front and center of my thighs.

It's more apparant than ever that I must get another digi camera!
Old 07-02-2006, 08:00 PM   #6
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Ok girls thick thighs are AWESOME!!!!! and thats all there is to it one of my ex's had thick thighs(and I mean THICK!!!)Oh miss them(NOT HER!!!)they had alot of power to them wich I loved plus they looked dam good...later
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:04 PM   #7
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I too am thick of thigh. I'm tick of calves also....in fact my whole lower half is thick. Oddly, of all the things I would change about my fatness my thighs are on the bottom of the list.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:21 PM   #8
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

man...all this thigh talk sounds really good. activist, i saw your pics for the first time after checking out your myspace and they're sweet as hell. sadeian, i've actually never seen you beyond that little 1" b-n-w thingy
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 08:46 PM   #9
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
i saw your pics for the first time after checking out your myspace and they're sweet as hell.
And they say there's no chivalry anymore? Har! Too bad I forgot to post the pic of me in my "sweet as hell" t-shirt! Thanks, Dan.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:54 PM   #10
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
man...all this thigh talk sounds really good. activist, i saw your pics for the first time after checking out your myspace and they're sweet as hell. sadeian, i've actually never seen you beyond that little 1" b-n-w thingy
Well, I'm 5' 5", have long, dark hair, either hour-glass or pear-shaped, depending who you ask, and I have tons of broken glass and bloody little holes in me.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:57 PM   #11
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
Well, I'm 5' 5", have long, dark hair, either hour-glass or pear-shaped, depending who you ask, and I have tons of broken glass and bloody little holes in me.
You sound hot! Now post pictures of your thighs please.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:18 PM   #12
hvetic

hvetic has said some nice things

thighs are my favorite part of a woman's body, the bigger the better. I don't know what it is but a girl with thick big legs just gets me jumping off the walls.
hvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:48 AM   #13
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

My family from my moms side all have the famous M**ller keg legs. On the men, we get these strong, pick up a volkswagon thighs, the women how ever get much larger and more meaty ones. It doesn't stop the women folk in our family from wearing whatever the hell they want, though.

Me personally, am a leg man and a curvy big leg will allways draw my eye.
Not that I dont find all bbw attractive, there's just something elemental that scratches away at the old cortex !
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:21 AM   #14
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mine were like that but I got bigger and now I have a roll on each side in the middle just under my belly.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:31 AM   #15
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have to say, this is a very arousing post. Thick thighs scream sex appeal.
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:54 PM   #16
Fafnir

Fafnir has said some nice things
Default Nice

i only say a girl once in my life that had thighs that stuck out farther than her belly and that was about 10 years ago, its been stuck in my mind since, to me its one attribute that i dream to have on a woman...
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 02:00 PM   #17
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mmm...big juicy thighs...

My girlfriend has those. No complaints here.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 05:56 PM   #18
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I used to date a gal like that too...

It's not that common that I've seen women with the really thick legs that stick out further than the rest of their body - but they're out there.

I was lucky enough to date a gal like that, 7 or 8 years ago. She had really big leg muscles, but covered with a layer of fat too. Totally smooth, near perfect skin. Some of my friends who saw her used to joke that it looked like someone took the top half of one woman and attached it to the bottom half of another gal. I guess there was some truth to that, but I thought it was absolutely sexy!

She often complained about how heavy she was because of all the weight in her legs. ("The scale begs for mercy when I weigh myself!" was one of her comments, as I recall. Heh.) But she also had incredible leg strength, which I, at least, think she should have been proud of. I weighed about 170lbs. at the time we dated, and she could support my full weight sitting on the end of her outstretched leg as she sat on a chair or the couch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafnir
i only say a girl once in my life that had thighs that stuck out farther than her belly and that was about 10 years ago, its been stuck in my mind since, to me its one attribute that i dream to have on a woman...
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:30 PM   #19
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
is it the hourglass that's broken? because that would mean sand, not blood is coming out of you. i'm a pear elitist (my girlfriend sets a high standard, she's practically pickable), so i'm guessing i'd find you hourglass
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:50 PM   #20
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default FertileYoungFemales!

Wow activistfatgirl and theSadeianLinguist are two of my FAVORITE super-smart young posters and it's cool to hear that they have my favorite weight distribution schematic as well. They probably have a common female ancestor... there's some facial resemblance there too... the genes are expressed...
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #21
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Thank you, Neddy. I think AFG is pretty groovy and I'd love to be related.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:07 PM   #22
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971

She often complained about how heavy she was because of all the weight in her legs. ("The scale begs for mercy when I weigh myself!" was one of her comments, as I recall. Heh.) But she also had incredible leg strength, which I, at least, think she should have been proud of. I weighed about 170lbs. at the time we dated, and she could support my full weight sitting on the end of her outstretched leg as she sat on a chair or the couch!
My favorite game is Airplanes, when I lay on my back and someone stands in front of me, grabbing my hands, with my feet on their pelvis. Then I lift them up above me. Totally fun.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:13 PM   #23
activistfatgirl

Quote:
Thank you, Neddy. I think AFG is pretty groovy and I'd love to be related.
We'd rule the world if we were related, so maybe we shouldn't wish that.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:16 PM   #24
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Default Thigh Pictures

I think this is the signature bulge you're talking about, AFG:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0142.jpg (14.0 KB, 15144 views)
Old 07-03-2006, 07:17 PM   #25
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Then they're pretty much the widest thing on my body:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0141.jpg (10.5 KB, 15105 views)