Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #526
kendall

kendall has said some nice things
Default most well known model with huge fat solid thighs

since i dont have a photo of my ex girlfriend's thighs the best reference is a canadian ssbbw model who goes by 'juicy jaqulyn' -search will spellcheck that.
these thighs are like pillows of flesh that just blow up without rolls or saddlebags or so called cellulite aka cottage cheese dimples. i doubt its diet. 99% of physiology is genetic. the fat at 450-750 lbs is so solid it could almost pass for muscle in a photo but it is typically medium soft fat. sometimes the entire figure including non saggy tubular pillow belly and giant buttock pillows is this 'solid.'
obviously this type is erotically gluttonous and never loses and gains in yo yo manner and is often well over 500 and is typically a lustgluttonous feedee. the only reason my ex is my ex is she met a force feeder and was wild to blow up much fatter much faster. feedees over 300 with thighs like this easly find feeders because they plump up so perfectly with maxium bulge and minimum sag.
generally the intensity of lust and gluttony are connected intimately but since very few admit this that is as far as it will be discussed. enjoy the ride.
kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:34 AM   #527
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaliaBombshell View Post
huge thighs you say...I resemble that remark, mine are each 45" the last time i measured

sitting

another view standing

without any doubt, sexy
Old 07-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #528
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Wow!!!

Wow Thalia - you look so wonderful with your fantastic thighs and belly.

I do love a lady who has bigger thighs than my waist and at 37'' you easily overwhelm my waist!

John w

Quote:
huge thighs you say...I resemble that remark, mine are each 45" the last time i measured

sitting

another view standing

Old 07-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #529
kendall

kendall has said some nice things
Default also

in addition to the massively fattened thighs hips, belly, etc. is the translucency of the skin and the visibility of all the blood vessels, which we normally only see on big breasts, which adds reality to the physiology of corpulent engorgement of the flesh. its the opposite of airbrushing or, today, photoshopping for evenness.
kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:40 PM   #530
ssbbwlvr725

ssbbwlvr725 has said some nice things
Default MMMM, I love very large thighs

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
No pics included!

I've got a question about big thighs: who's got em? I have never once seen pictures of anyone with thighs like mine.

They don't have rolls on them, nor are they rippled or riveted with cellulite. They are mostly smooth. But they are generally out of proportion with the rest of my body. My calves are thick and shapely, but TINY compared to my thighs.

My thighs stick out almost as far as my belly. Yes, it's true. If I press in my belly just a few inches, I can SEE the TOPS of my thighs. And my belly sticks out quite a lot. I can pull off a "thinner" look if I hide my thighs because a high amount of my weight is there, but not on the rest of my legs.

I don't know how else to describe my thighs without pics besides the fact they are so large they each stick out many inches from my body.

It's one of the main reasons I wouldn't sport a bikini, though it would be helpful if I saw someone that looked like me.

Anyone got any pics that are somewhat similiar to what I'm saying?
I am having trouble replying as there is no other place to reply than on this page. ssbbwlvr725
ssbbwlvr725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #531
safunguy06

safunguy06 has said some nice things

That's a beautiful thigh...my girl has incredible thighs and I do love spending time lovin on them...and she has these like, rolls on her inner thighs and they are so soft and fun to squeeze and suck on. She calls them her "balls", cracks me up. I call them the magic walls to her...well you get the idea. I've always been a thigh man. For those of you who remember the model Teighlor (RIP), those were the best thighs ever and now the title would fall to the model "Cheesecake". Be proud of your thighs ladies...each are unique and beautiful...
Old 10-08-2012, 03:17 AM   #532
FatGirlLover

FatGirlLover has said some nice things
Default Where did my post go?

OK where has my post dissapeared to?
FatGirlLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:24 AM   #533
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

big thick thighs!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2307.jpg (99.5 KB, 1432 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #534
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a lot smaller than some of you ladies but I have pretty chunky thighs too, always have! Even when I was 110lbs when I looked down I could see the front of them sticking out!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #535
shal

shal has said some nice things

Woman's legs are just amazing, but when they have great big beautiful thighs its just amazing. The bigger and softer the better. Can't be to big.
shal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #536
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I've got pants on unlike everyone else in this thread XD hehe, but you can see I've got some pretty big thighs. My legs in general are big. 320+ lbs on a 5'9" frame things even out pretty nicely.

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #537
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Well, I've got pants on unlike everyone else in this thread XD hehe, but you can see I've got some pretty big thighs. My legs in general are big. 320+ lbs on a 5'9" frame things even out pretty nicely.

I can guess beautiful thighs under your pants. And such a nice smile
Old 12-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #538
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Did someone say huge thighs?

Attachment 105988Attachment 105989

Last edited by Sweetie; 10-10-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #539
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
I can guess beautiful thighs under your pants. And such a nice smile
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
Did someone say huge thighs?

Attachment 105988Attachment 105989
Yes, we did say huge thighs! You got 'em! It's okay, me too. Let's have a thigh-off. Hahaha.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #540
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

sitting

another view standing

I know I've said it before but you've got an awesome body. I love your big, thick thighs! And I like the gothy look you have going on, too. You look great!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #541
geetar6103

geetar6103 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat341990 View Post
I have this too, my thighs deposit most of my lower half's weight. It's all settled in my hips and thighs. It's caused me to have cellulite as well. Sad thing if I know it's not muscle in my legs either.

Excuse the terrible crop job, had to get rid of family.
you are beautiful!
geetar6103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #542
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post

Looking gorgeous!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote