Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2006, 03:59 PM   #1
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.
 
BBWDREAMLOVER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Florida {panhandle }
Posts: 2,493
BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed
Default My First worshipping,squashing,smothering experience!

Ok first to everyone who has ever talked to me and not told me how totally awesome it was razz!!
All this time I thought I had experienced being worshipped HA!! boy was I wrong! I just experienced having my body, my fat & all my rolls worshipped like a goddess. OMG it is the Most Incredible, Fabulous feeling EVER!
BETTER THAN SEX!!! OMG!
Having someone worship you that truly loves how huge I am, loves my soft squeezy fat rolls, loves the heaviness of my belly & wants to just engulf himself in my body because he just wants it that much............EUPHORIC!

After he worshipped me like a goddess he asked me to squish and smother him...........something I have never done and now wonder why I haven't. I remember how much I loved sitting on my brothers and squishing them, making them beg for me to let them up, making them call me queen hehehehehe then it was revenge lol now I really enjoy it. I LOVED IT!!

Anyone wanna be squashed or smothered???

I don't know why I love it but I do! Maybe its the power over the person once I'm on top of them and they can't get up then they start to struggle and you relax even more even push down a little hehehehehe I even like to hold them down while they struggle and once I think they've struggled enough let them go is it bad I wanna hold them down longer

I just had to share this experience, I'm still smiling & giggily from it! GOD I LOVE BEING HUGE!
MAY GOD BLESS ME WITH GOOD HEALTH SO I CAN STAY A HUGE GODDESS PLEASEEEEE LORD, AMEN
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #2
GPL
Master Member
 
GPL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,632
GPL does more than just post hot picsGPL does more than just post hot picsGPL does more than just post hot pics
Default

I'm so happy for you Rhonda!!
I'm glad you had such an awesome experience. It is true that men love to be squashed by bigger women and love the roleplay, to have a woman who's their "boss".

Tight hugs, GPL.
__________________
I like hips, NOT hipbones! (by Qane )


Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:29 PM   #3
NYSquashee
Senior Member
 
NYSquashee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 240
NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Ha, love to see another sexy woman finding out how much fun squashing is.

Now relocate to NYC and we'll make it a daily party favor.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:59 PM   #4
eightyseven
Ridiculous.
 
eightyseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,996
eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default

A huge goddess with an amazing attitude and outlook? Where do I sign up for a squashing?

It's so wonderful to see you elated, Rhonda. You're beautiful and an absolute sweetheart.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:58 PM   #5
fatcharlie
R.I.P dear Rhonda, Kram..
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Sweden (Have lived in San Francisco area many years ago)
Posts: 1,803
fatcharlie has super-sized repfatcharlie has super-sized repfatcharlie has super-sized rep
Default

Anyone wanna be squashed or smothered???

Oh what a question lol, I would love to be that by you Dream

I will worship all your soft sweet rolls and your sweet little belly
and lick every inch of your glorious body.

I wish I just got that chance .
Puss o kram
fatcharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:20 PM   #6
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority
 
The Obstreperous Ms. J's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,267
The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default I am intrigued.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven
A huge goddess with an amazing attitude and outlook? Where do I sign up for a squashing?

It's so wonderful to see you elated, Rhonda. You're beautiful and an absolute sweetheart.

ok, so that was hot , but since I've got to do my research before I even dare invite willing boys to Chez Ms. J, I have to ask...are there videos to rent or any suggestions about squashing. ( I saw that there was a thread, but I didn't delve into it, so bullet points would be a good place to start) I would be terrified if something unfortunate would happen. (Can you blame this girl for wanting to be an able and vivacious student before you move her up to **ahem** practicum)
But Ms. Rhonda, I say "mahzeltov" to you. I am glad that this was a great experience for you.
__________________
Un bon mot ne prouve rien.
The Obstreperous Ms. J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:05 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰
 
AnnMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Twirly Girl
Posts: 19,377
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Obstreperous Ms. J
ok, so that was hot , but since I've got to do my research before I even dare invite willing boys to Chez Ms. J, I have to ask...are there videos to rent or any suggestions about squashing. ( I saw that there was a thread, but I didn't delve into it, so bullet points would be a good place to start) I would be terrified if something unfortunate would happen. (Can you blame this girl for wanting to be an able and vivacious student before you move her up to **ahem** practicum)
But Ms. Rhonda, I say "mahzeltov" to you. I am glad that this was a great experience for you.
I would definitely check out that thread, it's got answers to everything you asked, plus much, much more. It's a A-Z on squashing, honestly.

__________________
Snacks are good for the soul.
Raw Full Maow
BigFatTweets - I caved, but no promises I'll use it.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #8
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.
 
BBWDREAMLOVER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Florida {panhandle }
Posts: 2,493
BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
I would definitely check out that thread, it's got answers to everything you asked, plus much, much more. It's a A-Z on squashing, honestly.

Please can i have the link to the thread........i'd love to read more & learn more
i really enjoy it!
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:55 PM   #9
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰
 
AnnMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Twirly Girl
Posts: 19,377
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDREAMLOVER
Please can i have the link to the thread........i'd love to read more & learn more
i really enjoy it!

Here you go, hun.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ead.php?t=4904
__________________
Snacks are good for the soul.
Raw Full Maow
BigFatTweets - I caved, but no promises I'll use it.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:40 PM   #10
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets
 
shy guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The Darkside of The Moon
Posts: 1,602
shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club
Default

Wow that was some story Rhonda makes me want to go thru something like that someday(and god willing I will)I have never ben squashed or smothered myself but mybe someday you could change all that want to squash me?...later
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:14 PM   #11
JudgeDredd425
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 839
JudgeDredd425 carries a lot of weight on this boardJudgeDredd425 carries a lot of weight on this boardJudgeDredd425 carries a lot of weight on this boardJudgeDredd425 carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDREAMLOVER
GOD I LOVE BEING HUGE!
MAY GOD BLESS ME WITH GOOD HEALTH SO I CAN STAY A HUGE GODDESS PLEASEEEEE LORD, AMEN
Amen indeed! That is a beautiful prayer for a seriously hot huge goddess. If you should find yourself in Cincinnati, I would to take my turn paying appropriate homage to you and yours.
JudgeDredd425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:23 PM   #12
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.
 
BBWDREAMLOVER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Florida {panhandle }
Posts: 2,493
BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy guy
Wow that was some story Rhonda makes me want to go thru something like that someday(and god willing I will)I have never ben squashed or smothered myself but mybe someday you could change all that want to squash me?...later
hehehehehe you would love it too much
then you'd be hooked
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:23 PM   #13
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.
 
BBWDREAMLOVER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Florida {panhandle }
Posts: 2,493
BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeDredd425
Amen indeed! That is a beautiful prayer for a seriously hot huge goddess. If you should find yourself in Cincinnati, I would to take my turn paying appropriate homage to you and yours.
Awwwww Thank You! how sweet of you!
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:19 AM   #14
gustavo_zulu08
Member
 
gustavo_zulu08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 55
gustavo_zulu08 has said some nice things
Default

please...

i love belly smother
gustavo_zulu08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #15
HugeFan
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 62
HugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Would love to be smothered by every delicious fluffy pound, and would definitely love to worship all of you When can I come over?
HugeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:06 PM   #16
KHayes666
Go away
 
KHayes666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 8,186
KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

What is it with ppl digging up old threads lately......
__________________
Trust no one....respect no one....fear no one
KHayes666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:34 PM   #17
Fuzzy Necromancer
Master Member
 
Fuzzy Necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Media, PA
Posts: 1,565
Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Cool. ^_^

Did you get any incense burning, prayers, or animal sacrifices? =o
__________________
"Well, for heaven's sake, Roberts Lewis Stephenson, what are you doing in here?"
-Ruth Harrison, Reference Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:02 PM   #18
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia
 
Dravenhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Presidential Pallace of Manlandia
Posts: 495
Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDREAMLOVER View Post
Ok first to everyone who has ever talked to me and not told me how totally awesome it was razz!!
All this time I thought I had experienced being worshipped HA!! boy was I wrong! I just experienced having my body, my fat & all my rolls worshipped like a goddess. OMG it is the Most Incredible, Fabulous feeling EVER!
BETTER THAN SEX!!! OMG!
Having someone worship you that truly loves how huge I am, loves my soft squeezy fat rolls, loves the heaviness of my belly & wants to just engulf himself in my body because he just wants it that much............EUPHORIC!

After he worshipped me like a goddess he asked me to squish and smother him...........something I have never done and now wonder why I haven't. I remember how much I loved sitting on my brothers and squishing them, making them beg for me to let them up, making them call me queen hehehehehe then it was revenge lol now I really enjoy it. I LOVED IT!!

Anyone wanna be squashed or smothered???

I don't know why I love it but I do! Maybe its the power over the person once I'm on top of them and they can't get up then they start to struggle and you relax even more even push down a little hehehehehe I even like to hold them down while they struggle and once I think they've struggled enough let them go is it bad I wanna hold them down longer

I just had to share this experience, I'm still smiling & giggily from it! GOD I LOVE BEING HUGE!
MAY GOD BLESS ME WITH GOOD HEALTH SO I CAN STAY A HUGE GODDESS PLEASEEEEE LORD, AMEN
I wish you were a California girl *mutters a curse about all the tofu loving salad eating toothpicks in So Cal" Man we really need to import SSBBWs from the East Coast and Midwest. Lots of lonely FAs here in So Cal starving for a girl like you sis.

Dravenhawk
__________________
Luck is taking a chance when you have a choice.
Destiny is making a choice when given a chance

Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?
Dravenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.