Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction Multi-part General Archive

Old 06-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #51
zxc098

zxc098 can now change their title

Sorry about the delay, came down with the flu and didn't feel much like writing.

Also due to all the nice comments and feed back I've decided to continue this story a little further then first intended which means I had to change a few things in the chapters that I already wrote.

Hoping to give you all an update with 2 or 3 chapters some time tonight.

thanks for being patient.
zxc098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:35 PM   #52
Ulysses

Ulysses can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesUlysses can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxc098 View Post
Sorry about the delay, came down with the flu and didn't feel much like writing.

Also due to all the nice comments and feed back I've decided to continue this story a little further then first intended which means I had to change a few things in the chapters that I already wrote.

Hoping to give you all an update with 2 or 3 chapters some time tonight.

thanks for being patient.
Take your time, but please, please hurry!
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:02 AM   #53
zxc098

THE JUG RUNETH OVER ME LADY

Following the events of the conference Bianca as promised was determined to once again lose some of her excess tonnage. Finding it increasingly difficult to get around let alone complete everyday tasks without the assistance of Marcus, who was naturally always on hand and more then willing to help his struggling pork filled princess, Bianca set out on a vigorous new diet and exercise plan.

Suspending her Tank Ass feeding sessions much to the disappointment of many keen feeders, Bianca set out to curb her junk food addicted binge eating marathons and lazy lifestyle that had helped her pack on an excess of 400 pounds since leaving high school.

Unfortunately with Marcus making sure to cook delicious gourmet meals throughout the day and continue to pack the fridge and kitchen cupboards with every fattening naughty treat imaginable Bianca soon felt her will power weaken.

Worst of all wore the days when Bianca attempted to exercise in the living room. Struggling with the effort to just get to her feet was a work out these days.

Beat red, sweat dripping, flushed and panting for air Bianca was shattered before she even begun her workout routine.

With fat spilling all over the place and every inch of her obese body wobbling and jiggling with her movement Marcus was mesmerized as he watched Bianca struggle with her pitiful routine.

“Try touching your toes a few times sweetie help you limber up before working out!” Marcus grinned whilst watching with amazement as Bianca defiantly attempted such a stunt.

With her size 42 navy blue sweat pants already struggling to contain the top portion of her butt cheeks Bianca could feel any semblance of dignity slip away as her stretching rump widened, causing her buttocks to push the sweat pants further and further down until her naked full moon was on display.

“Wow, look at that naughty little bum bum, if you keep this up I’ll be able to cup your perky little firm buttocks with one hand in no time!” Marcus joked as he slapped his wife’s enormous fat dripping cellulite riddled naked mountain of an ass.

“Marcus you’re not helping!” Bianca gushed as she desperately tugged on her sweat pants while prodding and jiggling her butt fat back into position.

Watching his wife puff and pant with the effort of covering herself back up Marcus couldn’t help but continue to stare.

“You know babe you would have an easier time if you slimmed down this little pot belly, perhaps try some jumping jacks?” He offered with a smile whilst groping Bianca’s fat engorged stretch mark bloated jelly gut.

Knowing well that this would most likely prove impossible Bianca was determined however to not give up and show her husband she meant business when it came to her new found weight lose regiment.

“Huff…Puff…one…huff…puff…huff…puff…two…huff…puff…t hree…puff…gasp…
four….huff…puff…pant…gasp…five…” Bianca panted as she felt every ounce of her body work against her.

With butter soft arms wobbling about, pendulous belly slapping against her knees, milk filled udders pounding her chipmunk cheeks, cellulite booty bouncing and throwing her off balance whilst her thighs thundered with all their meaty might Bianca barely managed five before giving up.

“Poor baby you look exhausted perhaps I should fix you something to eat, you need your strength you know!” Marcus consoled his gasping fat wife as she attempted to regain her composure.

“GASP…PUFF…PANT…PUFF…PUFF…GASP…NO, I’m on a diet remember!” Bianca replied between labored breathes and noting the obviously amused look in her husbands eyes.

“Of course you are my princess, in fact I think all that effort is already starting to show results I swear your belly must have lost an oz or two, keep wobbling about and you might lose a few more!” Marcus joked whilst rubbing his wife’s sweat drenched pendulous belly as it hung dangerously towards the floor.

“Why don’t you try some sit ups?” Marcus grinned while still fondling the underside of Bianca keg.

Allowing herself to collapse onto the floor Bianca was relived to be off her swollen feet.

Lying flat on her back Bianca truly was a mountain of fat, with her titanic ass lifting her body several inches from the ground whilst her belly and boobs sloshed about hanging over the sides of her fat packed body.

Barely able to hold her tired jelly filled arms behind her head Bianca struggled to display anything even remotely resembling a sit-up.

“Whew…ARRGGHHH!!!!” Bianca cried as she fell back to the floor defeated after only one attempt.

“Why did I let you talk me into doing sit up’s Marcus, Christ!” Bianca panted whilst placing a hand on her wobbling gut in an attempt to slow the waves of rippling fat.

“What’s the matter sweetie-pie, is this little pot belly getting in the way again!” Marcus smiled as he fondled and rubbed his wife’s gut, focusing the majority of his attention on her deepening belly button.

“Help me up you oaf!” Bianca giggled as she realized the absurdity of her situation.

“I don’t know sweetie probably better if you get up on your own, good for losing another oz perhaps?” Marcus teased while poking his index finger into Bianca’s cavernous belly button and noting at how bottomless it had become.

Knowing well that she would have no chance to stand on her own but not wanting to give her husband the satisfaction of watching her surrender, Bianca began to rock side ways in an attempt to turn over onto her stomach.

With waves of ocean like fat encompassing her entire body Marcus just sat, starred and drooled at his wife’s insatiable stubbornness.

Finally bringing enough moment into her rippling fat, Bianca was able to turn onto her stomach before struggling to her hands and knees with labored effort.

“Oh my sweetie! I think you’ve lost another oz with all that movement!” Marcus joked as he kissed his wife’s engorged left rump cheek.

Going unnoticed at first Bianca had caused her milk bloated melons to begin lactating due to all her rapid movement.

“Oh Dear Lord!” Bianca exclaimed as she looked down at the soon to be soaked carpet whilst feeling her husband continue his onslaught of passionate kisses on her wide load bearing behind.

“Quick Marcus help me up, I’m not kidding!” Bianca panicked as she placed a pudgy hand over her tits in an effort to slow the spillage.

Peaking around the side of his wife’s titanic curvature Marcus soon realized what the problem was.

“Oh dear sweetie looks like someone needs a little milking perhaps?” he chuckled.

“Marcus this isn’t funny. Help me up or get a towel at least!” Bianca scolded her obviously amused and horny admirer.

Running out of the living room Marcus returned shortly after with two empty 2 liter glass jugs.

“What the hell, I said get a towel what am I supposed to do with those, if I say…!” Bianca yelled before cutting of in mid sentence and realizing her husband’s horny intentions.

Holding an empty jug under his wife’s milk filled left breast Marcus began to pump and squeeze Bianca’s bosom, slowly but surely filling the 2 liter jug with creamy liquid.

Listening to his wife moan with pleasure as he continued to milk her Marcus soon found the jug to be full and proceeded to milk her right udder.

Within no time Bianca had filled both of the empty jugs, yet was still dripping and heavy with milk.

“Quickly Marcus, there’s another jug in the upper cupboard down the hall” she murmured whilst flushed with ecstasy.

Returning momentarily with an assortment of empty bottles, jugs and containers in hand Marcus watched as his wife’s eyes bugged with horror.

“I said fetch another jug, what’s all this for no wonder you took so long!” Bianca shouted.

“Sorry babe but I thought we might need it” Marcus blushed before resuming his duties.

“Yeah right buster, I’m not some soft of dairy cow!” Bianca scolded before realizing that Marcus had already filled the next 2 liter jug and was well on his way to filling another.

Feeling Bianca’s breast milk slosh about inside her hanging bosoms Marcus couldn’t believe how full and bloated she was.

“Christ Bianca, have you even fed the triplets today?” Marcus questioned whilst furiously laboring away.

“Yeahum…mmm….yeah….ohhh that feels soooo good… just this morning!” Bianca murmured whilst enjoying the feeling of her husband’s strong hands against her pillow breasts.

“Aren’t women meant to produce less milk when they’re dieting?” Marcus quipped as he positioned another empty container under his wife’s right breast.

“Shut up and milk me you idiot!” Bianca called, clearly not amused at her husband’s statement.

“My Lord baby, how big are these udders anyway?” Marcus quipped whilst happily squishing and pulling on his wife’s milk balls.

“aarghh…42…mmmm….aarggh….triple P cup….I think….just keep milking me, oh Marcus there so full and heavy….!” Bianca moaned as she felt the oceans of milk slosh about inside her melons.

“Moo for me my little milk cow!” Marcus joked whilst filling yet another bottle.

“What…are you serious!” Bianca laughed as she felt her breasts slowly begin to lighten.

“Moo for me, you fat dairy queen, moo like the milk factory you are!” Marcus replied before squeezing her left breast extra hard.

“MOOOOO!!!” Bianca let out with a laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

“That’s right, the milk bar is open for business!” Marcus laughed as he placed another milk filled bottle to the side.

“MOOOOO, MOOOOO!” Bianca let out clearly seeing the funny side of her situation.

After nearly an hour of milking, Bianca’s now shrunken breasts finally stopped.

Helping his exhausted wife back onto her feet before she collapsed onto the nearby creaking sofa, Marcus was stunned at the capacity his wife’s breasts had filled.

Doing some quick math’s whilst staring at the numerous filled jugs, bottles, containers, cups and bowls, Marcus happily informed his embarrassed looking wife with his conclusion.

“Holy milk cow Bianca, you’ve just filled roughly 20 liters worth of containers. How do they feel?” He questioned whilst poking his wife in her noticeably shriveled and severally deflated looking tits.

“Moo!” is all Bianca could reply whilst fondling her much smaller dried-up bosoms.

THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE

As the weeks rolled on Bianca continued her attempts at dieting although her resolve grew weaker by the day. Thanks to Marcus and Bianca’s legions of fans that would send in mail begging her to resume her feeding sessions, Bianca was struggling to stay on track.

Opting to “exercise” in private rather then allow her husband the pleasure of watching her wobble about whilst distracting her, Bianca was soon able to jiggle and sweat away a few pounds from her overloaded and weighed down frame.

What Bianca didn’t count on was that her enjoyment of having Marcus milk her was so delightful that the couple began to play farmer and dairy cow on a daily basis.

With her breasts working overtime to resupply her depleted milk bar, Bianca’s body burned many calories in the process much to her delight and Marcus’s unease.

On the one hand he loved milking his fat wife on a daily basis, watching her breasts shrink and deflate as they emptied, only to witness their eventual growth once more as they inflated throughout the day, bulging heavy with milk before repeating the process the next morning.

Clocking in at a still extraordinarily overweight 537 pounds, Bianca had managed to lose a fair amount of weight. Watching his wife’s weight plummet by 86 pounds of adoring pudgy fat whilst her ass shrunk from 104 inches to 88, and her breasts from 42 triple P to 38M within 6 months Marcus was torn as her body continued to diminish in size, little by little.

“Hay babe, how much more weight wore you thinking of losing?” Marcus questioned with concern as the couple lay in bed one night.

“Well, I’m not to sure yet sweetie…I was thinking like maybe another two… or… even three hundred pounds!” she softly spoke whilst rubbing her diminished belly, knowing well that Marcus would not be pleased.

“300 pounds…you’d be tiny sweetie, do you really want to be that skinny!” Marcus blurted out frustrated with his still fat but shrinking wife.

“Well that would bring me to about 250 – 280 pounds, which is certainly not skinny! Remember when you fed me to 300 pounds on New Years Eve back in collage. I wasn’t to skinny for you back then” Bianca replied whilst pushing her shrunken but still milk bloated 38M cup boobs and still puffy belly into her husbands back, hoping to temper his sour mood.

“Yeah but that was back then, before well you know…” Marcus pouted.

“No I don’t know Marcus, tell me!” Bianca whispered in his ear.

“Well 300 pounds was huge back then, but now I’ve grown accustomed to your 600 plus pound curves. I love your body so much Bianca, I’m addicted to how obese you have become. I mean I always knew I preferred big chubby girls but never thought I would be enamored with one as big and fat as you!” Marcus explained.

“Marcus I’ve only lost 85 pounds so far… it’s not like I’m going to drop it all overnight” Bianca reassured her distressed looking lover.

“I know babe but as far I’m concerned its 86 pounds too much, but whatever makes you happy dear!” Marcus smiled as he fondled his wife’s belly button.

“Good then you wont mind if I head to weight loss camp for a couple of months, the fresh air will do me good and I’ve already found the perfect place” Bianca retorted.

With much panting and puffing Bianca hefted her bulk into a more comfortable position, causing the entire bed to shake and creak whilst her body wobbled and jiggled under the sheets.

With no more words spoken for the night the couple fell asleep.

The next day Marcus drove his wife up state to the Mountain Ridge Estate weight loss and fitness camp.

With few words spoken along the way Marcus cheekily attempted several greasy spoon snack stops much to the frustration of his wife and her admittedly weakening resolve.

Although clearly hungry as evidenced by her growling stomach Bianca was determined to shed the pounds, and did not appreciate her husband’s attempts to derail her diet plans.

Struggling out of the car into the fresh Mountain air, Bianca blew her husband a kiss and waddled on down the rough stone path to the new arrivals center.

“Puff…puff…puff…Hello I’m Bianca…puff…puff” Bianca gasped whilst looking at a rather very sporty young girl clad in short shorts and a tank top sitting behind the main reception.

“Err…right…just hang on a sec…” the girl replied clearly distressed over seeing such a fat filled sweating cow before her.

Typing Bianca’s name into the computer’s register the young lady soon confirmed Bianca’s booking.

“You’re in cabin 308 please follow me I’ll take you there” she informed before getting of her tightly sculpted little butt and bouncing around the side of the desk.

With a quick step in her stride the young blonde wiggled her tiny bum down the path, whilst rolling her eyes at the out of shape puffed sow waddling behind her.

Unable to keep up with the pace this clearly very fit little gym bunny set, Bianca had to rest several times before making it to her cabin.

Noting the obvious disgust in the young girl’s eyes as she watched Bianca push her mountainous fat arse through the cabin doors Bianca couldn’t help but think this tiny sports babe must weigh less then one of her fat engorged bulge riddled thighs.

“We all gather in the main hall in about an hour’s time for orientation, try not to be late!” the young girl smirked before jogging back up the path.

Unpacking her belongings before getting washed up Bianca was once again puffed and sweating by the time she arrived in the main hall.

“Boy, oh boy…puff…gasp… it’s a good thing I came here…huff…I really need to lose this weight!” Bianca puffed as she stood amongst the other campers.

Looking around Bianca quickly noted she was by far the fattest person there, easily outweighing the next fattest porker by a good 200 pounds.

With her stomach gurgling once more from hunger pangs, Bianca looked down at her still ballooning fat sack that pushed out in front tucked into her stretched out sweat pants, whilst patting her rotund gut with a chubby hand and thinking about how it would soon be diminished further in size.

“Ladies and gentlemen we here at Mountain Ridge fitness and weight loss camp welcome you all, I’m sure many of you are excited to be here and start shedding some serious poundage. Obviously some of you need this more then others” the sly little blonde added whilst shooting a glaring stare in Bianca’s direction.

“Without further ado I’ll hand you over to our chief instructor who will split you into different groups, please give a warm welcome to our very own fitness powerhouse wonder and master chief…KIRSTIN!” the little blonde gym bunny announced before handing the microphone over to an extremely ripped and tall muscular blonde Amazon.

“Thanks Tiffany, hello and welcome to Mountain Ridge fitness and weight loss camp, I am your gorgeous Amazon chief instructor, who will be wiping you soft butterballs into some semblance of shape other then round over the next 20 weeks!” Kirstin announced before striking a pose which best showed her enormous bowling ball sized sinewy biceps and ripped long legs.

Wondering amongst the crowd Kirstin quickly split the campers into varying groups depending on their level of weight loss needs.

“This one, she’s with me…” Kirstin informed Tiffany as she pointed across the room at the rather ghost white and distressed looking Bianca.

“Long time no see B!” Kirstin smugly announced whilst motioning her shocked looking former room mate to come towards her with a long slender finger.

“Kirstin…um…Hi, what…what happened to you, you, you look…!” Bianca stumbled before being interrupted mid sentence.

“Phenomenal…I know!” Kirstin triumphantly smiled whilst placing a hand on her hip and eyeing up the quarter ton butterball princess trembling before her.

“When did you, um…pump up like this, I mean…um… your muscles their massive…! Bianca was at a loss for words whilst being eyeballed by the statuesque she-hulk standing before her in little more then a pair of black spandex shorts and matching sports bra, one that was severally overstretched and bulging with Kirstin’s vastly improved assets.

“What do you think, meet Mickey and Mini my 34 triple D fun bags, had these babies done last year, makes the men go nuts along with my bulging muscles, you have no idea!” Kirstin laughed whilst hefting her 2 overly pumped up shinny silicone orbs in Bianca’s chubby flushed face.

“There…um real nice Kirstin!” Bianca stumbled whilst feeling her diminished 48M cup milk fountains begin to drip, having not been milked that day.

“Oh lord, are you lactating or something, look at your top!” Kirstin giggled whilst tweaking one of Bianca’s puffy nipples and feeling the warm milk come gushing forth.

“Oooie Kirstin please!” Bianca moaned at the feeling of such a strong hand on her tender breasts.

“HA don’t tell me that feels good B, Christ you must be carrying a couple of liters worth of milk in here, these bad boys weigh a ton! How big are they even?” Kirstin mocked whilst hefting Bianca’s milk bloated dairy ball and feeling the soft breast flesh ooze between her slender fingers before letting go and watching as the rounded fat knocker slapped into Bianca’s fat gut.

“um… like 38M cup but I used to be a 42 triple P cup, held about 20 liters at one stage, now I’m not to sure how much I can hold, but it's still plenty heh, haven’t checked in a while!” Bianca innocently blushed.

“20 liters, 42 triple P cup you’re having me on, that’s digesting, what a milk cow you’ve become, and to think you used to be all ass back in college. Not that you’ve lost an ounce back there, quite the opposite from what I can see. Don’t worry though sweetie I’m certain I can help you with you’re obviously out of control weight problem!” Kirstin informed in a menacing tone whilst looking down at the much shorter Bianca.

“Yeah sure…that’s why I’m here…thanks Kirstin… GULP!” Bianca replied before waddling back to her cabin for the night, nervously thinking about her last run in with the cruel gym bunny some five years ago.

“Surely things will be different this time!” Bianca thought.

THE SHE-HULK AND THE BLOB

The next day after a very light breakfast consisting of 1 slice of plain wholegrain toast, a small cup of cereal with low fat milk and a banana, Bianca headed of to meet the new and improved Kirstin for this mornings first session.

Waddling down the path Bianca could feel her stomach growling from the meager breakfast and ongoing starvation she had been putting her body through over the last 6 months.

“Boy, I could really go for one of those triple bacon double cheese whoppers from Burger Heaven right about now!” Bianca thought before spotting Kirstin in a clearing pumping some seriously heavy iron, whilst her assistant Tiffany completed another set of squats.

“Good morning Kirstin” Bianca chimed as she watched the Amazon powerhouse finish her reps.

“297…298…299…300…ARRGHH!!!” Kirstin growled before dropping the 100 lbs dumb bells to the ground.

“Bet you wish you had these guns B!” Kirstin smiled as she kissed her massively peaking biceps.

“Show me what you’ve got there tubby!” Kirstin giggled as she waltzed towards Bianca and forced the still very tubby plumper to make a bicep pose.

“Good lord B, its all lard… there’s not an ounce of muscle to be found in these Christmas hams!” Kirstin laughed whilst poking and prodding Bianca’s wobbly saggy arm flab.

Looking at Kirstin’s bulging muscles whilst being prodded and poked Bianca couldn’t help but compare her own wobblers to Kirstin’s mighty pythons.

Whereas Kirstin’s arms rippled with thick blue blood veins and iron hard sinewy muscle, Bianca’s arms where the complete opposite.

Dripping with fat her lard filled sausages hung pendulously, wobbling and jiggling with the slightest movement she made.

“SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!” Bianca winched as she felt Kirstin’s strong hands pummel and torture her weak hanging upper arms.

“Kirstin please, can I put my arms back down…it’s hard to hold them there like this” Bianca sheepishly mumbled as Kirstin continued to fondle and squeeze Bianca’s blubber.

“Not yet fatso I need to get a measurement on these lard sausages, Tiffany write this down!” Kirstin commanded as she wrapped a tape measure around Bianca’s creamy quivering fat.

“Ha 26 inches of weak flabby pork…hold them there, might help you lose an oz!” Kirstin ordered as she stood next to Bianca and bounced her impressive right bicep in front of Bianca’s strained looking face.

“Here feel that, 22 inches of raw power… bet you’ve never felt muscles like that before and by the looks of you I doubt you ever will butterball!” Kirstin mocked as Bianca’s chubby hand squeezed the mountains peaks pilled merely inches from her face.

“Ha your so weak B, you can’t even make a dent with those pudgy hands of yours, pathetic” Kirstin mocked as she continued to flex.

“Enough of this lets see those monster thighs, gosh they look bigger and fatter then ever…what have you done to yourself B?” Kirstin mocked as she once again wrapped the tape measure around Bianca’s bulging cellulite riddled thighs.

“WOW B, what happened these chubby stumps used to be so smooth; it’s like cheesecake city down here!” Kirstin laughed enjoying the red faced embarrassment she was putting her former room mate through.

“Tiffany jot this down, thighs 58 inches… 100% pure Bianca blubber!” Kirstin added causing the tiny blonde to smirk whilst thinking of her own perfectly sculpted petite long legs.

“Right lets weigh you in B, see what the damage is…Tiffany why don’t you go first so Bianca can see what a young women should weigh!” Kirstin chuckled as Tiffany bounced onto the nearby scales.

“Nice Tiff, 105 sexy pounds exact… HA no matter how much you diet and exercise B, you'll never ever reach that kind of weight in your life, let alone a stunning skinny mini figure like hers, to many yummy mommy sugary doughnuts over the years...hahaha guess the damage is done but dreams are free after all…here while where at it I’ll quickly hop on myself!” Kirstin said with a sly smile as she watched Bianca breathlessly waddle over towards the scales and eye up Tiffany's extremely tight rounded little bikini babe bum bum.

“Hmm seems I’ve packed on some more muscle this month, 220 pounds of pure Amazonian beef. What do you think of that B, quite a change from the 102 pound weakling I was 5 years ago. I could easily kick Ted’s ass now and Marcus’s at the same time if I wanted…ha just joking of course!” Kirstin said with a raised eyebrow and a devilish look in her eyes.

“WOW Kirstin that’s amazing, I would never have picked you to change so much” Bianca blushed whilst eyeing up her former room mates massive size with fear for what she could do to her own weak out of shape butter soft body.

“Heh, I remember when you weighed 220 pounds at the start of college, except you wore all jelly back then and I’m all toast!” Kirstin smirked kissing her biceps once more.

“I guess you’re wondering how I got so big and strong!” Kirstin said in a baby like voice before flexing her abs to show their extreme definition whilst standing next to Bianca’s flab busting ball belly.

“Well it did cross my mind Kirstin” Bianca blushed feeling Kirstin’s strong hand rub slow circles around her creamy belly button.

“Well thanks to some life changing circumstances, namely being unemployed, losing Ted and being evicted I had a lot of time on my hands. So I started training day and night for the last several years… and this is the result, see what a little hard work can get you B!” Kirstin laughed as she ended her slow sensual belly rub with a hard harsh slap, leaving a red bruised mark on Bianca’s butter soft pudge.

“Well, well, well B that’s quite some pork your pushing there…no wonder you’re struggling to get around, 535 pounds of lard. You’re lucky you came when you did or you might have ended up even fatter” Kirstin said with a smile whilst placing a hand on Bianca’s exposed ball belly and squeezing a hand full of fat hard between her fingers.

“Argghh…awow Kirstin please…I have already lost a fair bit of weight myself these last few months, 86 pounds to be exact” Bianca replied with a proud look on her face.

“You are kidding me right, your telling me you actually lost 86 pounds so far, meaning you wore even fatter…eeww yuck, how is that even possible, gross!” Kirstin replied with a repulsed tone in her voice.

“But…but I thought 86 pounds was a good start and I…” Bianca replied before being interrupted by the Amazon muscle goodness.

“Get this through your head piggy, YOUR FAT! This is FAT, pure 100% jelly and cream filled pork and it’s disgusting, am I understood butterball?’ Kirstin bellowed whilst shoving her sharp index and middle finger inside Bianca’s belly button and hefting the fat sagging mountain of jiggling belly flesh with her mighty Amazon arm.

“My lord B, this is almost a work out even for my pythons, it’s a wonder you can even stand carrying this sucker around. To think I thought you wore over weight back in college pushing what was it…300 pounds, HA now you’re telling me you went and doubled that, and you’re proud to have lost a few meager pounds, PATHETIC!” Kirstin snickered as she removed her fingers from Bianca’s cavernous belly button, forcing the bag of lard to bounce heavily and slap against Bianca’s round cellulite packed thighs with a solid WHROMP, VHOMP, SLAP, SLOSH!!!

“But don’t worry piglet, I’ll help you shift some serious blubber over the next few months, in fact by the time I’m done with your lard filled ass those sick perverts who log onto, what is it called again “Tank Ass” every night, wont even recognize you, let alone Marcus or poor Ted!” Kirstin announced with a wicked glare.

“Oh dear lord, how does Kirstin know about Tank Ass or Ted for that matter. What have I gotten myself into?” Bianca thought to herself as she felt her knees trembling with the thought of what this Amazonian muscle Queen had in store for her over the coming months.

“Well looks like its lunch time, although my advice is you skip it porky seems you've already had more then your fair share. Either way before you go I have something for you!” Kirstin giggled as she snatched a large sticker from Tiffany’s hand slapping it against Bianca’s wobbling ball belly with a severe smack.

Sucking in her gut and shifting her fat around Bianca looked down at the sticker.

“100% PURE PORK!” it read.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:11 AM   #54
zxc098

More coming soon. Not to give away to much but since people wanted me to continue this a little longer, I have been forced to make Bianca lose some weight, dont worry though she will more then pack it all on again I promise.

And yes although she became empowered with her size after beating up John at the conference, I did state earlier that she had always intended on losing some weight due to her impeding immobility, so this unplanned continuation i think still flows nicely with the original storyline for anyone that wants to nit pick

This wasn't originally intended as part of the story ark but since people wanted more I cant have her immobile to soon, or it gives me very little to write about.

Adding more storyline arch's as I type if anyone has suggestions or wants to see certain scenarios please post asap.

Bye for now, gonna go write some more tonight.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:57 AM   #55
Angel00101

Angel00101 has said some nice things

If you were trying to make Kirstin a bitch and an ass you did very well on it. I hate her so much that i was hoping that she is the one that gets a heart attack.

I do hope Bianca does lose some weight, just enough for her to move around a bit more easer. I would like to see her sit on two chairs because one can't hold her weight very well or have her bed bend under her weight if it is bunk beds have her on the top bunk.

Am enjoying the story very much, its been a fun story to read and you are doing a good job on it.
Angel00101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:21 AM   #56
Ulysses

Ulysses can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesUlysses can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you! Excellent stuff, very nice to read and interesting to see what comes next.

You asked for suggestions, so here's some. Getting stuck somewhere because of her hips/butt? Like, being too big to pass through a small corridor or something like that.

I really loved the "dairy cow" -thing, it was a clever way to make her lose some weight without exercise (because, in all honesty, do we see that happening?)

I hope you will make her really immobile at some point. Perhaps not for good, though, she might still lose a bit of weight to finally get her fat ass off the couch, but at least "visiting" there for some time would be awesome.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:35 AM   #57
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

How about we don't make her immoble at all.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:55 AM   #58
zxc098

Thanks for the suggestions so far, will be working some of this into the story arch's over the next few chapters.

Going to pause for tonight give people a chance to respond, otherwise the more i write the harder it is to go back and implement peoples suggestions/requests/ideas.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:31 AM   #59
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

one of the things I picked up on is that whilst I hate Kirstin, it's clear how insecure she is. The way she talking about how attractive and awesome she is, smacks to me a bit of that she never really recovered from Ted. I'm thinking it would be awesome if Bianca discovered a dirty secret about Kirstin, and see the relationship dynamic change.

apart from that, really enjoying it and I hope that it continues.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #60
zxc098

Glad you picked up on that IrishBird as that is how i was trying to get the character across, means it worked
Old 06-03-2012, 03:55 AM   #61
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

How about this.

Bianca loses some weight, but also tones and firms her body. Eventually she becomes a +500 pound super strong SSBBW Amazon who humiliates Kristen with her strength.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:03 AM   #62
zxc098

was thinking along the same lines coop just it will most likely happen towards the end of the story, like second to last chapter or something.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #63
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Bianca gains weight and along with Marcus and Ted pin down and tie up Kristen and funnel feed her so she gets too fat to lose the extra lbs. no matter how hard Kristen tries to lose it, accepting her fate as a fatty.
I think that could work too.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #64
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bianca and Kristen become lesbian lovers because I can't get off to m/f sex scenes that seems like a reasonable way to end the story.

Last edited by Blackjack; 06-03-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:34 PM   #65
outroducin

outroducin has said some nice things

Naaw keep the story and all the weight gain about Bianca...Keep Kristen and Marcus as side characters...Its been great so far
outroducin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #66
Ulysses

Quote:
Originally Posted by outroducin View Post
Naaw keep the story and all the weight gain about Bianca...Keep Kristen and Marcus as side characters...Its been great so far
I agree. Her character is awesome, I hope we can focus on Bianca.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #67
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Additionally, have her visit Dr.Stone once she becomes a strong/firm SSBBW and tells her that while she frowns upon Bianca's size, she is rather glad that she is keeping her body healthy and if she can make it work (Her body and strength), then more power too her.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #68
brsfan

brsfan has said some nice things

Would it be entirely out of the question to develop two separate endings? One where Bianca becomes a more dominant persona vs. one where she becomes immobile?

Beggers can't be choosers, but its a tribute to how legendary this story of yours is becoming.
brsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #69
zxc098

haha thanks for all the feed back people, given me much to think about.

I am considering doing an alternate ending because it's going to be very hard to make her immobile which is what some people want to see and then turn her into some sort of fat Amazon goddess that gets revenge on Kristin, unless i start involving magic or something which i dont really want to for this story.

I have some spare time today so i will try and draft / outline the next few chapters.

I do really want to finish this in the next little while because i have other ideas i want to start working on.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #70
conversecurves

conversecurves has said some nice things

Quote:

I am considering doing an alternate ending because it's going to be very hard to make her immobile which is what some people want to see and then turn her into some sort of fat Amazon goddess that gets revenge on Kristin, unless i start involving magic or something which i dont really want to for this story.

I have some spare time today so i will try and draft / outline the next few chapters.

I do really want to finish this in the next little while because i have other ideas i want to start working on.
Yes, I like the idea of an alternate ending, cause I dont really wanna see her get strong and become an amazon bbw, I like her being lazy and becoming immobile because she cant stop herself. Plus it fits the story much better, she's been lazy the whole time, why would she stop that now? You could fit Kristen in as becoming her maid or something, cause she secretly wants to be as care free and gorgeous as Bianca, but cant get over the notion of thin is in. Its your story though, and I want to see what you had originally planned for her before you extended it.
conversecurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #71
Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this board

The good person in me is enjoying her path toward self-actualization, but if I'm being honest, I'd love for you to delve her into helpless hyperobesity in as objectifying and humiliating a way as possible.

Just my two cents.
Giraffes?Giraffes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:41 AM   #72
booyahmanx

booyahmanx has said some nice things

Quote:

You could always scrap the amazonian part and go for good old fashioned revenge on it's own
booyahmanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #73
weaverof

weaverof has said some nice things
Default Less muscle more

I also like the weight gain on the weight gain site. and the massive realistic gain. And a the reluctance to gainiing SO much. And also descripions of how much food people are packing down.
weaverof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #74
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

if I may pipe up.

zxc098, write your story how you want to write it.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #75
Ulysses

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBard View Post
if I may pipe up.

zxc098, write your story how you want to write it.
+1

I mean, it's great that you ask for feedback and take our opinions seriously. But the reason I find it so enjoyable to read this stuff is because it's made up by someone else than me. Feel free to do just as you please, we'll appreciate it no matter what.