Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Superspark

Superspark has said some nice things
Default FFA's in the UK?

So, are there many girls who are FA's or feeders in the UK? I'm nearly 22 and in all my life I've only ever known one, and she was unsure about the whole thing. I've been searching for someone for a long time now, but I never know how or where to look. It seems as though most are in hiding, haha!

Is it a rarity or is everyone just really shy?
Superspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superspark View Post
So, are there many girls who are FA's or feeders in the UK? I'm nearly 22 and in all my life I've only ever known one, and she was unsure about the whole thing. I've been searching for someone for a long time now, but I never know how or where to look. It seems as though most are in hiding, haha!

No, we keep them in our caves as a private stash for only the biggest of the big lol.

There are FFA's from the UK that post here. You just have to watch for them, and remember we have lurkers from all over the globe who just PM they publicly post.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:56 AM   #3
lauren4bbw

lauren4bbw has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superspark View Post

Hi,

I am a FFA from the uk, i live in essex.........have been wondering the same as you, can't find anyone to hook up, mainly because no one seems to admit to it here!!! x
lauren4bbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 04:23 AM   #4
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Met a small number of girls (like 3 or something ) over the years who have said they are. Reckon there are more out there. I am waiting for the day when I am walking down the street and some bird comes up to me and says "hey i like big guys lets make babies" ha. Nah seriously though you just have to put yourself out there. You are more likely to meet someone who just likes you for who you are rather than a girl who likes your size first and foremost.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

I'm from the UK and a FFA! Although I'm pretty much the only one I know of IRL, but there maybe more who haven't admitted/realised they are.
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #6
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Where about's in the UK are you all from? I am from Stoke-on-Trent and I'm still there.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:10 AM   #7
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cardiff. Wonderful place
Old 05-22-2012, 09:02 AM   #8
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

im 50/50 based in London (i work in Stratford) and Luton. FFA's are few and far between at the moment. Im in my own personal lady recession.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #9
lauren4bbw

lauren4bbw has said some nice things

i'm in essex, and don't know any other ffa's
lauren4bbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

I'm in Surrey. It's damn hot here atm, I love it!
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #11
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkySunshine View Post
I'm in Surrey. It's damn hot here atm, I love it!
But I don't want to wear summer clothes!!

Old 05-24-2012, 01:34 AM   #12
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
But I don't want to wear summer clothes!!

nothing is as bad as treking through London in suit and tie on trains etc, in the burning heat. Tres Mal.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #13
biglynch

What we need is a uk based party! Granted it may turn out to be a massive sausage fest, but i think we the uk BHM'ers could take over a town for a night.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #14
glutton

glutton has said some nice things

Am a gainer in North Yorkshire and kind of given up trying to find British FFA/Feeders!!!Very sad,but it's like looking for that needle in a haystack
glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #15
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Cardiff. Wonderful place
Where on earth do they all hang out in Cardiff? I must know!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #16
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Where on earth do they all hang out in Cardiff? I must know!
Shhhhh! I'm trying to make everyone jealous!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:31 AM   #17
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are no FFAs in the UK, there is only Sassy in Wales.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #18
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
There are no FFAs in the UK, there is only Sassy in Wales.
Well that's not going to really work for me, I may have to emigrate!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #19
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Obviously Mr Bob doesn't quite understand that MY LOVE IS ENOUGH.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #20
MrBob

Quote:
I'm wavering.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #21
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile I'm an FFA in England!

We exist, lol!

Though to be honest I have a great hankering to live in the USA (no offence Sasquatch!)
Old 06-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #22
MrBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
We exist, lol!

Though to be honest I have a great hankering to live in the USA (no offence Sasquatch!)
Thank god! Sorry Sassy, you just moved down the list!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #23
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Down the list?! Down the list?! I *am* the list!!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #24
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
We exist, lol!

Quiet you. There is only sassy in Wales!!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:39 AM   #25
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh it's DEFINITELY enough.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote