Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #26
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

being this size about 23-24 stone plus being a shortie means i dont stand out in a crowd height wise that is.
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #27
BigWilliamUK

BigWilliamUK can now change their title
Default bad news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
We exist, lol!

Though to be honest I have a great hankering to live in the USA (no offence Sasquatch!)
Thats a real shame you look lovely.
You give us all hope that there are women out there though.
BigWilliamUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #28
superblooper

superblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessuperblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ah, well, by night we spend our time on Dimensions, lurking. By day, we blend into the background... and other than a furtive glance from us, you wouldn't know us if we passed you in the street
superblooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #29
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by superblooper View Post
Ah, well, by night we spend our time on Dimensions, lurking. By day, we blend into the background... and other than a furtive glance from us, you wouldn't know us if we passed you in the street
I now have a mental image of women in black vans snatching up bhms and taking them for "interrogation".
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:18 AM   #30
superblooper

superblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessuperblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I now have a mental image of women in black vans snatching up bhms and taking them for "interrogation".
How did you find out about the operation?!! We've had to relocate to a different interrogation warehouse! Please don't tell the feds, they'll have us for sure...

No, but in all seriousness, we do kidnap men.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:08 AM   #31
BigWilliamUK

BigWilliamUK can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Well im available to be snatched.
BigWilliamUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #32
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
How did you find out about the operation?!! We've had to relocate to a different interrogation warehouse! Please don't tell the feds, they'll have us for sure...

No, but in all seriousness, we do kidnap men.
Good thing I know Kung Fu.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #33
superblooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWilliamUK View Post
Well im available to be snatched.
We'll have a van scout your area in the near future, say... tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Good thing I know Kung Fu.
Well, physical contact of any kind is a step in the right direction, haha
Old 07-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #34
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
We'll have a van scout your area in the near future, say... tomorrow?

Well, physical contact of any kind is a step in the right direction, haha
I'm going to come out and say it.... maybe guys are put off by your ink spray? It can ruin an outfit, you know.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #35
superblooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I'm going to come out and say it.... maybe guys are put off by your ink spray? It can ruin an outfit, you know.
Admittedly, that's true. That, and the fact that I'm prone to spitting out baby bloopers during a conversation probably don't leave a shining impression...! I'll work on it.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:32 PM   #36
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think on Saturday i was like a Steve Irwin of the ffa hunting world. Had a lot of fun.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #37
Marky85

Marky85 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superspark View Post
So, are there many girls who are FA's or feeders in the UK? I'm nearly 22 and in all my life I've only ever known one, and she was unsure about the whole thing. I've been searching for someone for a long time now, but I never know how or where to look. It seems as though most are in hiding, haha!

Is it a rarity or is everyone just really shy?
I've never met anyone who is an open FFA so you're one up on me.
Marky85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:21 AM   #38
handsomebeast

handsomebeast can now change their title
Default Anyone FFAs wanna hang with a visiting BHM ?

I'll be in the UK soon and wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet for a drink or anything...
handsomebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:01 AM   #39
25uk

25uk can now change their title

I'm from the UK, and love my men big. Just so you know we do exist. x
25uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #40
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd have thought my constant sticking my nose into everybody else's business on this forum and the name of my location would have given it away, but yes, I am a FFA in the UK!

Sadly for you guys, I'm spoken for! But I do know others! We are like ninjas, we stalk BHM in the shadows and just leap out and make a bid for your heart when you least expect it!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #41
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

Can't find any FFA's near me and if I do find any they are already spoken for
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #42
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbauk View Post
Can't find any FFA's near me and if I do find any they are already spoken for
Well we don't exactly come with signs attached to us so you probably walk past several ladies who would love to get to know you without you ever realising it. Us FFA are lucky, we can identify BHM on sight. You guys aren't so lucky, we are ninjas, we could be lurking anywhere! =p You should just put all thoughts of FFAs and such out of your mind and talk to the girls who you think are attractive. One of those will think you are the most handsome man in the world, I promise you.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #43
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Well we don't exactly come with signs attached to us so you probably walk past several ladies who would love to get to know you without you ever realising it. Us FFA are lucky, we can identify BHM on sight. You guys aren't so lucky, we are ninjas, we could be lurking anywhere! =p You should just put all thoughts of FFAs and such out of your mind and talk to the girls who you think are attractive. One of those will think you are the most handsome man in the world, I promise you.
LIES LIES ALL LIES.

It's insane to be part of such a small group that's unidentifiable and expect BHMs to just random across you.

That's why BHMs get so turned off dating.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #44
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
LIES LIES ALL LIES.

It's insane to be part of such a small group that's unidentifiable and expect BHMs to just random across you.

Well in general, people who are going to fall in love with you and be compatible with you for a long time are a tiny group of the population, regardless of your appearance so it really isn't a big difference. Plenty of women are willing to date bigger guys even if BHM aren't there particular favourite body type as well.

Besides, it isn't like you guys have a choice. We don't have signs on us. And BHM are pretty damn rare around here as well and in my life I've met all of zero BHM in real life that are interested in me at all.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #45
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Quote:
Besides, it isn't like you guys have a choice. We don't have signs on us.
Hmm. Getting an idea here...
*loads up photoshop*
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #46
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sure, but we're talking about the difference between finding your favourite soda in a grocery store vs a needle in a hay stack.

Your options, if you refuse to make yourselves known as FFAs are:
--Date a skinny guy
--Watch the BHM you like slowly ruin their self-esteem by getting turned down by uninterested parties over and over
--Watch the BHM you like resign themselves to a life led completely alone, and live accordingly.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #47
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Sure, but we're talking about the difference between finding your favourite soda in a grocery store vs a needle in a hay stack.

Your options, if you refuse to make yourselves known as FFAs are:
--Date a skinny guy
--Watch the BHM you like slowly ruin their self-esteem by getting turned down by uninterested parties over and over
--Watch the BHM you like resign themselves to a life led completely alone, and live accordingly.
Just because we don't 'make ourselves known as FFA', whatever you mean by that, doesn't mean that we don't end up with the person we want. I don't walk around with a sign attached to me saying I like BHM. As I'm sure most male FAs aren't walking around with a piece of paper declaring their preferences. Not a single person I know in real life knows I am FFA because I am myself, not some label and frankly it is none of anybody else's business. So no, if you knew me in real life you wouldn't know I'm a FFA because I don't think my preferences towards a partner are public knowledge. I mean, nobody knows I'm a biromantic asexual either. So I'm guessing that there are plenty of women out there who either like bigger men or are neutral about size and you don't realise it. The same is true for BBW, they don't usually realise how widely appreciated they are despite how confident some of the ladies on here are! =3
Old 05-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #48
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Just because we don't 'make ourselves known as FFA', whatever you mean by that, doesn't mean that we don't end up with the person we want. I don't walk around with a sign attached to me saying I like BHM. As I'm sure most male FAs aren't walking around with a piece of paper declaring their preferences. Not a single person I know in real life knows I am FFA because I am myself, not some label and frankly it is none of anybody else's business. So no, if you knew me in real life you wouldn't know I'm a FFA because I don't think my preferences towards a partner are public knowledge. I mean, nobody knows I'm a biromantic asexual either. So I'm guessing that there are plenty of women out there who either like bigger men or are neutral about size and you don't realise it. The same is true for BBW, they don't usually realise how widely appreciated they are despite how confident some of the ladies on here are! =3
I'm sorry. All I heard was a lot of screeching followed by a cutesy face.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #49
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
I'm sorry. All I heard was a lot of screeching followed by a cutesy face.
I can screech through text?
Old 05-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #50
BearHug2013

BearHug2013 can now change their title

Well, I would say it's definitely easier for a FA than a FFA to get the person they like(personality, attitude, and humor aside) since usually(but not always) men do the "hunting" or "prowling". This often leads to a trial by fire scenario that usually ends with waking up alone the next day, well as long as you don't count the massive hangover.
BearHug2013 is offline   Reply With Quote