Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #226
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, we all know you're the queen of the universe. You can fix all the problems and do everyone's job better than they can when they're on vacation.

Now go fuck yourself. Yeah, my headphones are on. I don't want to hear your voice. Even your body language is hilarious during times like this.

Hahahaha. FUCK MY LIFE.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #227
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

i just discovered that my ex's untrained mutt chewed a hole through one of my $50 bras. not amused.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #228
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^ sounds pretty trained to me if he's your ex.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #229
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

I had a lovely time with my man last night, he stayed over too. But since he's gone i feel like shit . The smallest things are making me emotional. I am in love for sure. I need to tell him. I hate feeling like this!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #230
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*gives sarah a BHM hug*
Old 09-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #231
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Thankyou! a BHM hug is just what i need!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #232
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Bhm hugs ... Mmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
*gives sarah a BHM hug*
You'll have a queue! Can we all have a hug?
Old 09-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #233
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
You'll have a queue! Can we all have a hug?
*hugs all the hotties*
Old 09-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #234
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
*hugs all the hotties*
I'm gonna go all Taurus on you!
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #235
sarahe543

Whereas im libra, so...group hug?
Old 09-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #236
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I'm gonna go all Taurus on you!
Oh yeah? *Hugs the Libran*
Old 09-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #237
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The lady I just got off the phone. The mortgage industry is such a fickle thing. I called her yesterday and told her her closing costs were going to be 1,200 dollars. She flipped her shit even though that's her payment regularly. So I go back spend all day reworking HER file and get her down to $322.43. I was super excited and really proud of myself. AND I got her to not have to make a payment until November.

She just told me that she still didn't want to pay that. Someone mad her an offer for $0.00 closing costs and they promised her. I very calmly explained to her where the costs were coming from because she needs to pay her county taxes AND hazard insurance. She cut me off and said she didn't care where it was coming from. NO CLOSING COSTS. I thanked her for her time and thanked her for taking the time to speak with me and answer my call. She said she would let me know If this was acceptable.

Ugh, I worked so hard on that shit.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #238
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
The lady I just got off the phone. The mortgage industry is such a fickle thing. I called her yesterday and told her her closing costs were going to be 1,200 dollars. She flipped her shit even though that's her payment regularly. So I go back spend all day reworking HER file and get her down to $322.43. I was super excited and really proud of myself. AND I got her to not have to make a payment until November.

She just told me that she still didn't want to pay that. Someone mad her an offer for $0.00 closing costs and they promised her. I very calmly explained to her where the costs were coming from because she needs to pay her county taxes AND hazard insurance. She cut me off and said she didn't care where it was coming from. NO CLOSING COSTS. I thanked her for her time and thanked her for taking the time to speak with me and answer my call. She said she would let me know If this was acceptable.

If my payment was pared down from that to THAT, I'd have sent you flowers. Or a cheesecake. Some people will never be happy.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #239
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
If my payment was pared down from that to THAT, I'd have sent you flowers. Or a cheesecake. Some people will never be happy.
Yeah, I realized she just wanted to complain. Whatever, ungrateful ho.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #240
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh yeah? *Hugs the Libran*
I see you what you did there, clever Taurus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

*libra + bro-hugs = librohugs*
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:02 AM   #241
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

What's pissing me off today? I'm not getting any hugs! Which given my generally high level of hugability is a crime against nature.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:14 AM   #242
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Deal fell through on my condo sale, another month goes by with 87% of my net income going towards housing.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:39 AM   #243
sarahe543

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
What's pissing me off today? I'm not getting any hugs! Which given my generally high level of hugability is a crime against nature.
(HUGS) will that do??
Old 09-14-2012, 06:02 AM   #244
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Deal fell through on my condo sale, another month goes by with 87% of my net income going towards housing.
Oh man, that really blows
Old 09-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #245
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Woke up in the middle of the night with an upset stomach.
Woke up in the morning with a headache.

The sun was so bright on my drive to work that my headache came back. (traffic was at a crawl because nobody could see, it was that bright haha)
Old 09-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #246
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Woke up in the middle of the night with an upset stomach.
Woke up in the morning with a headache.

The sun was so bright on my drive to work that my headache came back. (traffic was at a crawl because nobody could see, it was that bright haha)
Sounds like your week is off to a rather inauspicious start. Here's to hoping it picks up for you. Also, if not allergic, aspirin mixed with some coffee knocks out even the most brutal of my headaches.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #247
Surlysomething

I'm on it, R. Two cups of coffee and one extra strength Tylenol down.

I hate complaining about gorgeous weather, but man. I felt like my eyeballs were going to explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Sounds like your week is off to a rather inauspicious start. Here's to hoping it picks up for you. Also, if not allergic, aspirin mixed with some coffee knocks out even the most brutal of my headaches.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:47 AM   #248
Surlysomething

The fucking smell of Noxzema.

What is this, 1976? I'm fighting aging to the bitter end, let me tell you. The people that think you have to smell like Lilacs and old face cream once they turn 50 are pretty sad.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #249
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Friends who seem to think that being poor is purely a result of laziness and is in fact a crime.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #250
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wannbe Theocrats wanting me to believe that the U.S. Constitution was influenced by the Bible and not the Iroquois Confederacy~!

Tags
mad, pissed