Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-24-2017, 12:53 PM   #2526
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm always relaxed. Last time I checked I wasn't wandering about whining vaguely about dumb shit. If it isn't on this thread then maybe, hmm I don't know, just spitballing here but perhaps you should put it in the thread that has your knickers in a twist. That's a thought.

P.S. This is a good moderating team here. Especially on the political board.If there's any validity to your claim they'll take action.
The same person who caused me the time out is being allowed his subtle and backhanded racism to be used.

If you're relaxed, why are you answering me and using unnecessary vulgarity? Just a thought
Old 06-24-2017, 06:40 PM   #2527
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
The same person who caused me the time out is being allowed his subtle and backhanded racism to be used.

If you're relaxed, why are you answering me and using unnecessary vulgarity? Just a thought
No person caused you a timeout. You did it to yourself. You don't get timeouts for pointing out racist posts. You get them by not following the simple rules of conduct and by being a dick.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 06-24-2017 at 07:01 PM. Reason: I was unnecessarily dickish.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:50 PM   #2528
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
No person caused you a timeout. You did it to yourself. You don't get timeouts for pointing out racist posts. You get them by not following the simple rules of conduct and by being a dick.
Um, okay Spatky. Whatever you say.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:23 PM   #2529
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
19 year old me
I married a man for the wrong reasons. I have no place to vent but here. He does not abuse me because I am close to perfect. I know what to say. I know when to say it. I know the role I should be playing. I filter myself. I hide myself. My soul is dying.
My past self can relate to this frighteningly well. At the risk of projecting the worst part of abuse for me was the way I would tiptoe around it to make sure it didn't happen again. Constantly monitoring myself to make sure I did the "right" thing. It ended up being worse than what I feared happening because I lost who I was. I hope you follow through with your expressed plans to seek counseling since in my experience that kind of thing can take a long time to recover from if it isn't treated in time.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:12 AM   #2530
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Um, okay Spatky. Whatever you say.
What's a "Spatky?" Is it some obliquely racist term you use for Anglos? Should I be really offended and all whiny and butthurt now?

That's why your posts bring me joy. You are unintentionally hilarious.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:12 AM   #2531
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Enough back&forth Leo & Rojodi!

Please resort to PM'ing for more intensive bilateral exchanges.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 11:04 AM   #2532
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

Yes ma'am. I consider myself thoroughly chastened and promise to behave! sort of
Old 06-25-2017, 12:08 PM   #2533
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Quote:
Yes ma'am. I consider myself thoroughly chastened and promise to behave! sort of

But I just made popcorn. Great.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:13 PM   #2534
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

And I was just fixin to shove my two cents in where they don't belong and incite all of Dims into starting a Board-Wide War! Gee, just when you think we might get a nice bit of ultraviolence up in here the mods gotta go and ruin the fun.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:29 AM   #2535
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Yes, I had to be *that* extra today. This is meant to vent frustration, but also in jest so Im not trying to beef with anyone here.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:21 PM   #2536
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

COOKIES!!!!!!! That's about all my inner fat girl got from that. And my inner fat girl is becoming my outer fat girl more everyday.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:05 PM   #2537
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
[ Im not trying to beef with anyone here.
Can vegans beef with people? Don't you need to say you have a textured vegetable protein or a black bean patty with them? Sorry if this feels like I'm picking on the vegan, please dont get mad and lose your tempeh. Maybe this post is dumb, sometimes I act like I don't have a grain in my head.

Hail seitan.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:08 PM   #2538
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Can vegans beef with people? Don't you need to say you have a textured vegetable protein or a black bean patty with them? Sorry if this feels like I'm picking on the vegan, please dont get mad and lose your tempeh. Maybe this post is dumb, sometimes I act like I don't have a grain in my head.

Hail seitan.
This was magical and now Im mad I cant rep you
Old 06-28-2017, 07:44 PM   #2539
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
This was magical and now Im mad I cant rep you
I got him for you (and me, too, of course)!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:22 AM   #2540
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you spend 10 minutes talking about a concern (technical implementation) and they totally dismiss your concern...

Then goldfish!!

Omg look a technical concern! Good thing we noticed it!

Yeah. Good thing "you" noticed it.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:03 AM   #2541
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Streeeessing me out. I wonder sometimes if it is worth it when it sets off my anxiety so much. Kinda sick of feeling like I'm running around in circles exhausting myself only for people to keep complaining...
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:38 PM   #2542
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's not just today, it's been a while. I'm gaining weight. Like, not anything horrible, my whole life I've been chubby but never had a belly, I always stored fat evenly everywhere else while maintaining a flat tummy with my hip bones visible. And now I have some hormonal imbalances and no matter how little I eat and how much I exercise I get fucking fat. I have decided a long long time ago I won't be meesing with my hormones if it's not anything serious and while PCOS is annoying it's really not that bad and I don't want to get pills or anything because I don't have any other symptoms (visible). Funny thing, the best way to treat PCOS is a vegan diet and I've been following one for years as you probably know so I just want to get everything under control naturally but I'm getting annoyingly fat. There is a crease on my stomach that has never been there and I'm going crazy because I can't do anything about it. My anxiety is at its highest, i can't dress the way I want, i can't eat (or I overeat), I have zero motivation to do anything. I have always had a horrible body image but it's getting out of hand lately. And yeah it's pissing me off as f*ck
Old 07-08-2017, 01:49 PM   #2543
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Anjula, I'm certain it must suck feeling like you don't have control over your body and I'm sorry. You're a gorgeous girl and my bet is you're being hypercritical of your own body and that the difference is not that noticeable to others. You're almost certainly being way too harsh and picking up on tiny things. Have you considered seeing a doctor about the problem? It sounds like it's distressing you enough that it might be a good idea. If you need any body feedback send noods and I will provide an impartial opinion! Kidding but seriously, you're super hot. I hope you feel better soon.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:41 PM   #2544
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

I feel your pain... I'm a supper fatty and PCOS just added to the problems. Sending you positive vibes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
It's not just today, it's been a while. I'm gaining weight. Like, not anything horrible, my whole life I've been chubby but never had a belly, I always stored fat evenly everywhere else while maintaining a flat tummy with my hip bones visible. And now I have some hormonal imbalances and no matter how little I eat and how much I exercise I get fucking fat. I have decided a long long time ago I won't be meesing with my hormones if it's not anything serious and while PCOS is annoying it's really not that bad and I don't want to get pills or anything because I don't have any other symptoms (visible). Funny thing, the best way to treat PCOS is a vegan diet and I've been following one for years as you probably know so I just want to get everything under control naturally but I'm getting annoyingly fat. There is a crease on my stomach that has never been there and I'm going crazy because I can't do anything about it. My anxiety is at its highest, i can't dress the way I want, i can't eat (or I overeat), I have zero motivation to do anything. I have always had a horrible body image but it's getting out of hand lately. And yeah it's pissing me off as f*ck
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:52 AM   #2545
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bodies suck. I mean, they sure are convenient, can bring pleasure, carry around our brains, and all sorts of good stuff. But they sure don't make life simple or behave how we'd like. I'm old enough now to mostly be glad for what mine still does do, but I sure have had my share of angst over the years about my body letting me down: having to get glasses at eleven, stopping growing early, gaining weight any time I wasn't being super disciplined, hair being in full retreat by the time I finished university, allergies keeping me congested most of the time, gradually worsening digestive issues that eventually put beer, wine, all the lovely bean / lentil family and a lot of prepared foods on my no-go list, knee problems ...

So yah, I sympathize, freaking bodies, just when we think we've come to terms with them, they find another way to let us down All I can say is try to find some positives to focus on, allow yourself to be pissed but try to find ways to adjust, and figure out a way to get disgustingly rich so you can fund research into how we can reconstruct our bodies in more convenient ways!
Old 07-09-2017, 05:50 AM   #2546
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Anjula - maybe this is a dumb question in this context, but: Have you had your thyroid thoroughly checked?

Because although it is by far the most common root cause of hormonal imbalances in the female body, thyroid testing is often done only superficially.

Also - thyroid research and treatment in continental Europe are way behind compared to the US and Japan - so doctors might not always consider it properly.

Get well soon!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #2547
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Anjula - maybe this is a dumb question in this context, but: Have you had your thyroid thoroughly checked?

Because although it is by far the most common root cause of hormonal imbalances in the female body, thyroid testing is often done only superficially.

Also - thyroid research and treatment in continental Europe are way behind compared to the US and Japan - so doctors might not always consider it properly.

Get well soon!
Really good point. I've had to ask in the past for thyroid tests. They don't like to do them it seems.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:31 AM   #2548
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Really good point. I've had to ask in the past for thyroid tests. They don't like to do them it seems.
Agreed, seeking medical attention seems like the best course of action. It could also just be age too. I never had a problem with weight until after 30, then all of a sudden it seemed like it became an issue. I struggled with it for years before finally finding self-acceptance.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:25 AM   #2549
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Anjula, I'm certain it must suck feeling like you don't have control over your body and I'm sorry. You're a gorgeous girl and my bet is you're being hypercritical of your own body and that the difference is not that noticeable to others. You're almost certainly being way too harsh and picking up on tiny things. Have you considered seeing a doctor about the problem? It sounds like it's distressing you enough that it might be a good idea. If you need any body feedback send noods and I will provide an impartial opinion! Kidding but seriously, you're super hot. I hope you feel better soon.
NO NUDES FOR YOU MISTER, you're late to the party like, umm, well when I first joined I was a pic whore, half nudes (or nudes) were my specialty :P and yes, it sucks, I'm a control freak so it sucks twice as much thanks for the kind words anyway sugar tits

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
I feel your pain... I'm a supper fatty and PCOS just added to the problems. Sending you positive vibes...
Thanks love ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Bodies suck. I mean, they sure are convenient, can bring pleasure, carry around our brains, and all sorts of good stuff. But they sure don't make life simple or behave how we'd like. I'm old enough now to mostly be glad for what mine still does do, but I sure have had my share of angst over the years about my body letting me down: having to get glasses at eleven, stopping growing early, gaining weight any time I wasn't being super disciplined, hair being in full retreat by the time I finished university, allergies keeping me congested most of the time, gradually worsening digestive issues that eventually put beer, wine, all the lovely bean / lentil family and a lot of prepared foods on my no-go list, knee problems ...

So yah, I sympathize, freaking bodies, just when we think we've come to terms with them, they find another way to let us down All I can say is try to find some positives to focus on, allow yourself to be pissed but try to find ways to adjust, and figure out a way to get disgustingly rich so you can fund research into how we can reconstruct our bodies in more convenient ways!
That's a true war you went through! I'm happy you were able to find peace with yourself.
I feel like guys cope with body issues a lil better, don't you think?

Quote:

Get well soon!
I had it checked some time ago since my mom and grandma both have some issues with it but it might be a good idea to check once again tbh. Thanks for the tip!
Old 07-11-2017, 04:26 AM   #2550
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You called Dwes sugar tits. You are my new hero!!

I have a condition that causes me to retain fluid and my stomach swells (like fingers go from size 8 to 12 eithin an hour, or stomach goes from size 8 to size 12 too). I had reject the female gender image and come up wih what i thought was sexy a which is hard bc clothing is designed for a very generic body shape.

For example, i am ok with having some fat as long as it is "structured" over muscle...because they means it doesnt sag and jiggle around. Also, i had to learn to "hold" myself differently. Like, look at big beautiful black women - its so awesome and sexy to see the confident way they hold their bodies.

Try and find women of different body shapes and try to define what is sexy (beyond skinny) and you can model your wardrobe and the way you hold yourself off that.

Thats beyond medical stuff other ppl suggested
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mad, pissed