Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-11-2017, 11:29 AM   #2551
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default This zoomer bullsh*t

I bet its the same people who drop the religious tracts in.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:24 AM   #2552
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
You called Dwes sugar tits. You are my new hero!!
hehehehe it's a win win

Quote:
For example, i am ok with having some fat as long as it is "structured" over muscle...because they means it doesnt sag and jiggle around. Also, i had to learn to "hold" myself differently. Like, look at big beautiful black women - its so awesome and sexy to see the confident way they hold their bodies.
I was ok with being chubby because as I've mentioned here I had a crazy proportions, super slim waist (like 27 size pants) while my ass and hips were a comfy size 32 even. Now I'm getting an annoying fat tire, love handles(eww) and in general "jiggly" middle. I hate it so much it hurts. I adore fat woman, I find their bodies extremely beautiful, black white whatever. I don't have a problem with fat on anyone, I prefer it(obviously) but on me it's drives me crazy. It took me a long time to be even ok with my previous super sexy curvy state( as I call it now) but what's happening ATM is unacceptable for me.

I know I have a really bad mental problem, unfortunately med care( especially psychiatric) is really lame in Poland. I used to have a shrink( she was a therapist but had a psychiatric degree) because my panic attacks, anxiety and borderline personality were really annoying at some point and she ended up just prescribing me stuff ( might be because my depression was quite high lol but anyways). We talked about a lot of stuff but at the end it doesn't really help me. I had few mental docs and with them all it always ended up with meds to chill me and the regular boring talk. I have to deal with it myself and when it comes to my body image but I just don't have enough power to fight it. I need to do something about it tho, because it got to the point where when I'm waking up in the night to go to the toilet or get some water my first clear thoughts are body hating ones. Even today I woke up and started obsessing about how my hip bones don't stuck out clearly anymore when I'm laying down.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:04 AM   #2553
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ha ha the guy say send "noods" and he will evaluate them ??
That is about as lame as it gets isn't it?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:28 PM   #2554
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Ha ha the guy say send "noods" and he will evaluate them ??
That is about as lame as it gets isn't it?
Dwesty you got dissed bad hahahaha
Old 07-12-2017, 02:19 PM   #2555
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll fight any one of you. I'm not afraid.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #2556
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Loopy, you need to be more careful with your packing ... I think you left the british weather behind on your trip, and like any invasive species it has been rampaging across the continent with nothing to slow it down.

Since Summer started, it has rained 18 of 22 days. For the year we are running at about double the rainfall seen in the past four years according to one chart I saw recently. At the big, two week, Summer music festival here you see more people carrying rain ponchos than water bottles (it has been well below seasonal average temperatures too).
Old 07-12-2017, 11:25 PM   #2557
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Loopy, you need to be more careful with your packing ... I think you left the british weather behind on your trip, and like any invasive species it has been rampaging across the continent with nothing to slow it down.

Since Summer started, it has rained 18 of 22 days. For the year we are running at about double the rainfall seen in the past four years according to one chart I saw recently. At the big, two week, Summer music festival here you see more people carrying rain ponchos than water bottles (it has been well below seasonal average temperatures too).
This is definitely not Loopy's fault. The UK is currently having the hottest spring/summer since 1976. Ask the royal met office.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:57 PM   #2558
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
This is definitely not Loopy's fault. The UK is currently having the hottest spring/summer since 1976. Ask the royal met office.
I stole the sunshine and gave you the rain.

Unfortunate, as I hate hot weather like this and much rather have cold and rain.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:01 AM   #2559
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rainy winters are (were? ) my favourite thing about Cape Town. I'm with you 100%, Loops. Cuddle weather all the way. The #1 question I always get asked when telling people I lived in England is, "Didn't the weather depress you?!" Sometimes I say no a little too emphatically

I'm daring to hope the weather starts normalising for us all, though. The sooner, the better.
Old 07-13-2017, 06:49 AM   #2560
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's raining cats and dogs here too, had to careful walking to work not to step in a poodle.
Old 07-13-2017, 01:20 PM   #2561
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

I also don't like super hot summers but it's fucking freezing in Poland. Wtf summer Wtf

BUT WHAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF TODAY- some shit excuse of a human stole my fucking wallet. I had an equivalent of some people monthly salary in it (we're picking up our vanagon from the shop tomorrow and I had cash ready for it + 100$ I got from my dad) and all my documents (almost all) and our second car documents and it was a Calvin Klein wallet worth more than a 100$. Oh and I was in a fucking thrift store because I'm fucking saving money for my place renovation this September and I needed pillows for my country house so I went to the thrift store to get some cheap ones and while I was looking at pants for my bf my wallet was either stolen directly from me or it fell to the floor and someone "found it". I hate people. I really fucking hate people.

Ps. Are we allowed to say fuck on dims?
Old 07-13-2017, 01:47 PM   #2562
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh wow, that beyond sucks Anjula.

ps. given the circumstances, I'm sure not going to complain about the language!
Old 07-13-2017, 01:47 PM   #2563
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Poor Anjula - that's awful! I feel so sorry for you!

Admittedly though, Warsaw is one of the cities where I always leave anything valuable in the central hotel safe - and take as little in cash and documents/cards with me as possible (same applies to Rome, Brussels, any larger city in Spain, DC, NY, etc. etc.)

Cash is always gone - but I hope you at least get the wallet & documents back, to save that hassle. Sometimes pick-pockets will only take the cash & through the wallet itself away, so it is often found.

P.S. Regarding language - keep it as polite as possible....
Old 07-13-2017, 02:00 PM   #2564
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh that sucks soo bad!!!!! I am so sorry!!

----

My dogs are more intelligent, inutuitive, educated, and know more about processes, procedures, root cause analysis, and consequences than my coworkers. No one at the office gives a shit, i heard my boss and another boss talking about me in russian (just heard my name in there 3 times). So now i am both pissed AND paranoid!
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:16 PM   #2565
agouderia
Library Girl

Quote:

My dogs are more intelligent, inutuitive, educated, and know more about processes, procedures, root cause analysis, and consequences than my coworkers.
I hear you. The best strategist I ever encountered on this planet was our cat.
Old 07-13-2017, 02:43 PM   #2566
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
i heard my boss and another boss talking about me in russian (just heard my name in there 3 times). So now i am both pissed AND paranoid!
There may or may not be any point, but I'd document the people and time. If you see it a lot could be relevant in any future complaints against the company
Old 07-14-2017, 11:46 AM   #2567
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh yeah. Im the biatch who emails ppl (politely) "as per our convo you chose to ignore my advice" =p so then later i can show i emailed.

This stuff is just so petty its the tech equivalent of you chosing where to go to lunch then i claim it as my idea.
Old 07-14-2017, 06:09 PM   #2568
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

This stuff is just so petty its the tech equivalent of you chosing where to go to lunch then i claim it as my idea.
Awesome! You have just summarized the essence of politics in a single sentence!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 06:50 PM   #2569
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Ugh, so true, sir!!
Old 07-15-2017, 12:26 PM   #2570
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

*whines* It's too hooooooooot! I'm inside with the AC turned up to Christmas in Canada setting and I'm still an icky sticky melting mess.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:08 AM   #2571
Tad
mostly harmless

Warning: pure ranting ahead.

Have you seen the movie Zootopia? Remember the scene at the driver's license bureau, where it was all staffed with sloths who operate super slowly? They'd look like speedsters compared to the NCC (National Capital Commision, who overseas a lot of the public lands and historical sites in and around Ottawa).

My best biking route to the new job runs along a path through the 'green belt' on the west side of Ottawa proper out to the suburb of Kanata. There is an alternate route of about the same length, but it is along the shoulder of a busy road. I have to branch off to one or the other routes a couple of kilometers earlier in my ride.

Last week the NCC announced that the bike path was going to be shut for the week while they took down some dead trees along the path. Annoying that they couldn't have kept the path open during prime commuting hours, or have taken less than five days to do it, but that is the NCC for you.

I had to drive Monday and Tuesday this week, but biked Wednesday. Worried about the NCC's slowness I did a web search. No information on their page, but I found somebody's blog that on the weekend they'd tried to bike through there and found the path closed, now saying it would shut through Wednesday. OK, fine, I avoided the path.

Today I biked again, happy that the path should finally be open. Nope, got there, found it still closed with a marker used to mark up the sign to say it would be closed through today. Forced me into a longer and hillier detour (and hauling my fat ass up hills, at the end of a long ride, makes me very cranky!). Checked when I got to work, and there is nothing on their web site even acknowledging that there is still a closure, forget about explaining why the delay or if it is really going to re-open after today.

I know that the emerald ash borer has killed a lot of trees, but I still find it hard to believe that they needed two weeks of working every day to clear them all out. But of course, easier for them to just leave the path closed on days where no work was going on rather than to just shut it when work was happening. And communicating to the public, why on earth would they do that?

Of course, these are the same people who don't seem bothered by the fact that it has been over fifty years since they expropriated and leveled Lebretton Flats (former lower-class residential area near downtown) and most of it is still sitting empty So I really shouldn't be surprised ... and I should probably assume that the path will be shut at least all month.

/rant
Old 07-21-2017, 07:08 AM   #2572
Tad
mostly harmless

Warning: pure ranting ahead.

Have you seen the movie Zootopia? Remember the scene at the driver's license bureau, where it was all staffed with sloths who operate super slowly? They'd look like speedsters compared to the NCC (National Capital Commision, who overseas a lot of the public lands and historical sites in and around Ottawa).

My best biking route to the new job runs along a path through the 'green belt' on the west side of Ottawa proper out to the suburb of Kanata. There is an alternate route of about the same length, but it is along the shoulder of a busy road. I have to branch off to one or the other routes a couple of kilometers earlier in my ride.

Last week the NCC announced that the bike path was going to be shut for the week while they took down some dead trees along the path. Annoying that they couldn't have kept the path open during prime commuting hours, or have taken less than five days to do it, but that is the NCC for you.

I had to drive Monday and Tuesday this week, but biked Wednesday. Worried about the NCC's slowness I did a web search. No information on their page, but I found somebody's blog that on the weekend they'd tried to bike through there and found the path closed, now saying it would shut through Wednesday. OK, fine, I avoided the path.

Today I biked again, happy that the path should finally be open. Nope, got there, found it still closed with a marker used to mark up the sign to say it would be closed through today. Forced me into a longer and hillier detour (and hauling my fat ass up hills, at the end of a long ride, makes me very cranky!). Checked when I got to work, and there is nothing on their web site even acknowledging that there is still a closure, forget about explaining why the delay or if it is really going to re-open after today.

I know that the emerald ash borer has killed a lot of trees, but I still find it hard to believe that they needed two weeks of working every day to clear them all out. But of course, easier for them to just leave the path closed on days where no work was going on rather than to just shut it when work was happening. And communicating to the public, why on earth would they do that?

Of course, these are the same people who don't seem bothered by the fact that it has been over fifty years since they expropriated and leveled Lebretton Flats (former lower-class residential area near downtown) and most of it is still sitting empty So I really shouldn't be surprised ... and I should probably assume that the path will be shut at least all month.

/rant
Old 07-21-2017, 08:18 AM   #2573
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

But of course, easier for them to just leave the path closed on days where no work was going on rather than to just shut it when work was happening. And communicating to the public, why on earth would they do that?
I really shouldn't be surprised ... and I should probably assume that the path will be shut at least all month.

/rant
Welcome to Cityplannerland! Two years ago our city council floated a bond to improve the streets. Last year they closed all the main north-south streets and worked on them simultaneously. This year they're applying the same strategy to the east-west streets. A former mayor quipped that the city's motto should be "You can't get there from here."
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 08:31 AM   #2574
Tad
mostly harmless

The city is a comparative pleasure to deal with compared to the NCC -- is is a body appointed by the federal government, so does not need to care what the people living in Ottawa think -- and has a long history of taking full advantage of that leeway Not that our city doesn't do stupid things, but at least there is some care about irate voters!
Old 07-21-2017, 10:51 AM   #2575
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Oh wow, that beyond sucks Anjula.

ps. given the circumstances, I'm sure not going to complain about the language!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Poor Anjula - that's awful! I feel so sorry for you!

Admittedly though, Warsaw is one of the cities where I always leave anything valuable in the central hotel safe - and take as little in cash and documents/cards with me as possible (same applies to Rome, Brussels, any larger city in Spain, DC, NY, etc. etc.)

Cash is always gone - but I hope you at least get the wallet & documents back, to save that hassle. Sometimes pick-pockets will only take the cash & through the wallet itself away, so it is often found.

P.S. Regarding language - keep it as polite as possible....
It wasn't stolen in Warsaw it was in Gdynia. It's where I'm from. To be honest I never feel the need to be extra cautious in Warsaw( or 3city) to be honest. I was never robbed before or hasn't heard about it. Rome yep, I never go around with cash there, same goes with Spain and Paris but Warsaw, Berlin, Brussels never felt dangerous for me :P but than again I always keep stuff in either my bag or in my hands. This time my wallet was underneath my arm and I had a huge pillow next to it. Easy target :/
Quote:
Oh that sucks soo bad!!!!! I am so sorry!!

----

My dogs are more intelligent, inutuitive, educated, and know more about processes, procedures, root cause analysis, and consequences than my coworkers. No one at the office gives a shit, i heard my boss and another boss talking about me in russian (just heard my name in there 3 times). So now i am both pissed AND paranoid!
Your situations sucks even more than mine :P

It's been a few days and my wallet is gone for sure. My documents as well, sadly :<

Tags
mad, pissed