Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #251
fitforfat

fitforfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfitforfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
What's pissing me off today? I'm not getting any hugs! Which given my generally high level of hugability is a crime against nature.
Can I give you a virtual hug?
fitforfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #252
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitforfat View Post
Can I give you a virtual hug?
Sure...knock yourself out!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:07 AM   #253
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My alarm didn't go off again this morning. I was so close to not going in at all that i'm actually surprised that i'm here (working hard I might add).

I should have stayed home because i'm all sorts of foul. Hypochondriac bitch was talking to Archie Bunker the first aid guy about all her health issues and hacking up a lung with her fake cough, the pig that sits behind me is slurping his fucking coffee and all I really want to do is sit in the Tim Horton's parking lot drinking coffee, eating Timbits and watching the traffic go by on the freeway.

Haha. Drama llama.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:35 AM   #254
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Apparently, we can now receive a $250 fine if the biosafety cockbags catch us in the lab (even to use a computer...not run an experiment) without a lab coat.

WE ARE ONLY CLASS II BIOSAFETY LEVEL.

WTF. 5 years ago, I used to eat my lunch at my lab bench, hung my outdoor coat on a hook in the lab, stored my belongings in the drawer under my bench, and never wore a lab coat unless I was actually using something hazardous. Now it's a fucking prison in here, and nothing is actually "safer" as a result. Everyone should go kill themselves.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #255
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hope you get out of there soon. I can only imagine the horror you could unleash if provoked. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Apparently, we can now receive a $250 fine if the biosafety cockbags catch us in the lab (even to use a computer...not run an experiment) without a lab coat.

WE ARE ONLY CLASS II BIOSAFETY LEVEL.

WTF. 5 years ago, I used to eat my lunch at my lab bench, hung my outdoor coat on a hook in the lab, stored my belongings in the drawer under my bench, and never wore a lab coat unless I was actually using something hazardous. Now it's a fucking prison in here, and nothing is actually "safer" as a result. Everyone should go kill themselves.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #256
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

WELLS FARGO CAN KISS MY FAT WHITE ASS!!!!!!

what a lame-0 bank.....they took 10 days just to tell me I AM A LOSER in their opinion......FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON

enuf said
taking my loser ass else where
Old 09-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #257
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
WELLS FARGO CAN KISS MY FAT WHITE ASS!!!!!!

what a lame-0 bank.....they took 10 days just to tell me I AM A LOSER in their opinion......FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON

enuf said
taking my loser ass else where

Used to work for Hell's Cargo... And yeah, Fuck 'em!
Old 09-21-2012, 02:38 AM   #258
Specter

Specter can now change their title

Start a "Hook up thread" and come to find out someone deleted it. WTF!!!

That's why you people can't have nice things.
Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:46 AM   #259
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My boyfriend and his childlish behavior. Oh and his best friend
Old 09-21-2012, 05:37 AM   #260
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My freshly washed clothes smell like water that has sat too long because my machine saves old water for later.
My stupid wireless Internet modem stick thingy won't work.
I spent over a grand in three days on bills and one small grocery shop.
I still don't have the four extra arms and the telekinesis that I need to do my job properly.
Your mum was extra lousy in the sack last night.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:20 AM   #261
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Your mum was extra lousy in the sack last night.
Bahahaha. Good ending.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #262
Surlysomething

I'm already annoyed by these fucking people. Throat-punching could be on the menu.

Good thing I have a three day long weekend coming up.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #263
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Apparently we have an ant infestation in our apartment. Got home and my roommate told me that he found a ton of ants in our kitchen. Dozens of dead ants on our counter and inside one of the cabinets. Not to mention ants in the windowsills and our rooms. I just killed 10 of them crawling around my desk.

Skin is crawling. Considering burning the apartment down.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #264
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #265
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

My neck hurts from sitting here writing my story, I want to stop and do something else but I can't...I must purge the writing urge if I'm ever to get any sleep or peace tonight.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:44 AM   #266
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

What's pissing me off. MTV taking the piss out of the place I live by making the Welsh equivalent of Jersey Shore...without the high moral values. And to make it worse, these people they are featuring on 'The Valleys' aren't actually from the bloody valleys. Fuckers.

But then again, I stopped watching MTV when they stopped playing music. A pox on them.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #267
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

My dad. And the fact that even though I just hate badmouthing people, right now - I'm gonna...

This might sound really bad, but I'm not just slightly annoyed at him. He really has some serious issues, and his aggressiveness and utter irresponsibility is downright pissing me off at the moment!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #268
Surlysomething

My mood just took a huge downward spiral.

I need to mainline some coffee.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #269
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
My mood just took a huge downward spiral.

I need to mainline some coffee.
http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2006-10-18/

That is all
Old 10-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #270
Surlysomething

No kidding. I just feel pissy and really want the long weekend to be here so I can get out of this city and get some turkey in me. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #271
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hahaha Tad, that was perfection.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #272
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
No kidding. I just feel pissy and really want the long weekend to be here so I can get out of this city and get some turkey in me. Haha.
Not to gloat, but I'm taking Friday off, to make a four day weekend.

OK, I lied, typing that out was totally to gloat
Old 10-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #273
Surlysomething

Our whole sales team is out of town at a tradeshow so i'm it for the next two days. I wanted to take an extra day, but it was my turn to man the station.

Have a great extra long weekend!

Quote:
Not to gloat, but I'm taking Friday off, to make a four day weekend.

OK, I lied, typing that out was totally to gloat
Old 10-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #274
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Well I've had a very, very year long weekend called unemployment. So I guess that would qualify as something to piss me off.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #275
Tad
mostly harmless

That does suck, SHS. I've had a couple of patches of that, and I found it really does wear one down.

Good luck on finding something soon! I've always had my best luck at finding jobs in the Fall, so I hope it works out that way for you, too

Tags
mad, pissed