Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-05-2012, 07:05 AM   #276
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A co-worker who was supposed to be off today is actually coming in.
Now I get to hear and smell his fucking misery.

So much for having a great start to my long weekend.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #277
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just found out my sister's in-laws are going up for Thanksgiving as well. No one told me and they're as boring as fucking glue. They're also staying overnight. Found out my nephew isn't going either.

So much for my awesome weekend. Ruined before I even had a chance to leave.

Oh and my Aunt that I haven't seen since I was 14 FINALLY reached out and wants to meet up. This weekend. On my trip up to my sisters. Can you say overwhelmed? They had nothing to do with me after my Mom died and we've been talking via FB for a couple years and this is the weekend they ask to finally see me. Between the day of my Mom's b-day (today) and the day she died (Oct 15). I'm big-time freaking out. My fucking eye is twitching.

I want to go home.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 10-05-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #278
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awww Surly.... *hug*
Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #279
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Willful Ignorance!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #280
Surlysomething

I'm pretty close to the breaking point.

I think i'm going to go home and not talk to ANYONE for a few days.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #281
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Aww... *hugs* My mom's b-day is today too.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #282
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Broken or lack of communication.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #283
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I just found out my sister's in-laws are going up for Thanksgiving as well. No one told me and they're as boring as fucking glue. They're also staying overnight. Found out my nephew isn't going either.

So much for my awesome weekend. Ruined before I even had a chance to leave.

Oh and my Aunt that I haven't seen since I was 14 FINALLY reached out and wants to meet up. This weekend. On my trip up to my sisters. Can you say overwhelmed? They had nothing to do with me after my Mom died and we've been talking via FB for a couple years and this is the weekend they ask to finally see me. Between the day of my Mom's b-day (today) and the day she died (Oct 15). I'm big-time freaking out. My fucking eye is twitching.

I want to go home.

Wow. That's an awful lot of baggage to have hit you all at once. I definitely feel for you. Here's a big ol' Internet bear hug for you!

October is a wee bit sad for me too. My dad's birthday was at the end of September and my mom's was the 18th of October. Makes this little stretch even more sad.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 10-05-2012 at 04:56 PM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #284
Surlysomething

Big hug back. The loss of a parent is such an emotional thing.

I'm going to put off the visit with my Mom's family for a day where it's not rushed and i'm going to do my very best to relax and enjoy tomorrow. Not the easiest thing for this pain in the ass chick, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Wow. That's an awful lot of baggage to have hit you all at once. I definitely feel for you. Here's a big ol' Internet bear hug for you!

October is a wee bit sad for me too. My dad's birthday was at the end of September and my mom's was the 18th of October. Makes this little stretch even more sad.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #285
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Men who don't believe it when you say you like 'em chunky !
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #286
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
i get that too...
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #287
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

my cat pissed on my bed for like the third time this week. if i ever catch her doing it, i'm going to punch her in her smug little cat face.

*disclaimer- i do not condone the punching of animals in their faces, no matter how smug they may be.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #288
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
Maybe it's because some of us son't hear it every day.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #289
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
my cat pissed on my bed for like the third time this week. if i ever catch her doing it, i'm going to punch her in her smug little cat face.

*disclaimer- i do not condone the punching of animals in their faces, no matter how smug they may be.
She made have a bladder infection.

Also, if you haven't already, you might want to purchase a product that removes the hormone from things a cat urinates from because the hormone doesn't come out in regular laundering. You can get it at a large pet store, like Petco or PetSmart or online.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #290
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
She made have a bladder infection.

Also, if you haven't already, you might want to purchase a product that removes the hormone from things a cat urinates from because the hormone doesn't come out in regular laundering. You can get it at a large pet store, like Petco or PetSmart or online.
that's a really good idea, thank you! cat piss is ridiculous.

and i don't think she has a bladder infection (i hope), just a lot of things have been changing in our lives lately and i think she's confused. my exes dog was apparently doing the same thing after they moved out of my house.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #291
Surlysomething

Nothing like coming home from an awesome Thanksgiving weekend in the mountains only to find a stolen car dumped in your parking spot and a landlord that doesn't know what to do about it. I guess it's ok that I spent some of my day talking to the VPD.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #292
Surlysomething

PMS is in the house.

Yes it's real. Come on, i'll show you. Really, come on. Haha.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #293
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Being called a wannabe yet again.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #294
Surlysomething

A wannabe what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Being called a wannabe yet again.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #295
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
A wannabe what?
A wannabe Spice Girl, I think.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #296
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
A wannabe Spice Girl, I think.
Zigazig ahhhhhh!
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #297
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Maybe it's because some of us son't hear it every day.
Heh... and some of us just want a hands-on demonstration!
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #298
asbel_garcia123

asbel_garcia123 has said some nice things

I get extremely pissed when I'm hungry, but there's no food. THIS REALLY ANNOYS ME!! O_O
asbel_garcia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #299
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

my roommate locked the deadbolt before he went to sleep last night. i was not home yet. i had to spend the night on my neighbors' nasty couch.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #300
Surlysomething

I would have bashed the door until he answered.

Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
my roommate locked the deadbolt before he went to sleep last night. i was not home yet. i had to spend the night on my neighbors' nasty couch.

Tags
mad, pissed