Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-01-2012, 05:40 AM   #101
superblooper

superblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessuperblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Christ. Why would you tell me that I in fact could have had a chance with you after I tell you that I'm over you, and then guilt-trip me about not having those feelings for you any more?! I'm not going to apologise to you for how I do or don't feel.
superblooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:49 AM   #102
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superblooper View Post
Christ. Why would you tell me that I in fact could have had a chance with you after I tell you that I'm over you, and then guilt-trip me about not having those feelings for you any more?! I'm not going to apologise to you for how I do or don't feel.
Sounds like someone is playing mind games. Naughty naughty.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #103
BigWilliamUK

BigWilliamUK can now change their title

Rain ,rain and more bloody rain. Come on we must be due afew good days .
BigWilliamUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #104
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You can have some of ours (Chicagoland) Expecting 98F(37C) today. Although we have had some rain finally after one of the driest (5th)Junes on record with less than an inch of rain for the month. (Thankfully we've just had an inch combining the last 2 days - was 2nd driest June until then)
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #105
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Friends and some family are aggravating me of late.

Next week is my 20th high school reunion and I guess it makes me an ogre or something because I have no wish to go. You see, I do not have much of a sense of nostalgia or sentimentality, I just wasn't wired that way. Those that I cared about back then, I still regularly see and talk to to this day. Those that I didn't care much for then, guess what, I still don't much care about them 20 years after the fact. I can think of no worse fate than an evening of hey how are you, meet my wife/husband/kids/dogs. Or what have you been up to or hey remember when you/I/they/whatever did that crazy/stupid/funny/outrageous thing? Yechh!!! Put a bullet in my frontal lobe now please.Thank You!

Don't get me wrong, I had a good high school experience, I was popular, played on the football team, went to all the parties and all that, so it's not like I had a miserable time, I just don't look at it as the high point of my life I guess. In fact, it would seriously depress me to think that high school or college is where I peaked. I have had a nice 20 year run thus far. I have traveled and learned a lot. I have had some really great experiences, along with some really bad and hard ones, and they have given me a touch of knowledge and a little bit of wisdom and gravitas that I have come to enjoy. I feel like the last 20 years were way better than my school years, and I still have a youthful mind, I still want to travel more and learn more. I still refuse to grow all the way up, I mean for pete's sake my biggest goal right now is to get good enough to get on stage and play guitar in a rock-n-roll band! So I can't help but feel the next 20 years are gonna be even better than the last 20 were. I guess what I'm rambling on about is that I prefer to really live in this moment and look ahead and I'm just not one for looking back. I learn from my past as best I can, but have no wish to relive it I guess.

This is not a knock on those of you who do like to reminisce, after all we are all wired differently, thank God, but just me getting off my chest what those around me aren't hearing when I try to explain my feelings on reunions. Anyways, my feets be hurting from standing on this soapbox so I'll get off now!
Old 07-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #106
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post

Next week is my 20th high school reunion and I guess it makes me an ogre or something because I have no wish to go. You see, I do not have much of a sense of nostalgia or sentimentality, I just wasn't wired that way. Those that I cared about back then, I still regularly see and talk to to this day. Those that I didn't care much for then, guess what, I still don't much care about them 20 years after the fact. I can think of no worse fate than an evening of hey how are you, meet my wife/husband/kids/dogs. Or what have you been up to or hey remember when you/I/they/whatever did that crazy/stupid/funny/outrageous thing? Yechh!!! Put a bullet in my frontal lobe now please.Thank You!

Don't get me wrong, I had a good high school experience, I was popular, played on the football team, went to all the parties and all that, so it's not like I had a miserable time, I just don't look at it as the high point of my life I guess. In fact, it would seriously depress me to think that high school or college is where I peaked. I have had a nice 20 year run thus far. I have traveled and learned a lot. I have had some really great experiences, along with some really bad and hard ones, and they have given me a touch of knowledge and a little bit of wisdom and gravitas that I have come to enjoy. I feel like the last 20 years were way better than my school years, and I still have a youthful mind, I still want to travel more and learn more. I still refuse to grow all the way up, I mean for pete's sake my biggest goal right now is to get good enough to get on stage and play guitar in a rock-n-roll band! So I can't help but feel the next 20 years are gonna be even better than the last 20 were. I guess what I'm rambling on about is that I prefer to really live in this moment and look ahead and I'm just not one for looking back. I learn from my past as best I can, but have no wish to relive it I guess.

This is not a knock on those of you who do like to reminisce, after all we are all wired differently, thank God, but just me getting off my chest what those around me aren't hearing when I try to explain my feelings on reunions. Anyways, my feets be hurting from standing on this soapbox so I'll get off now!

I'm kind of an amateur doctor Leo, and I just wanted to let you know that People who damage the frontal lobe are usually unable to plan or make good judgments. They also seem to be not be able to make plans for the future. They physically can't think into the future. So that might actually help the whole "live in the now." just be careful where you put that bullet. ;-)
Old 07-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #107
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I live in the almost now but not quite now.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #108
superblooper

superblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessuperblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Sounds like someone is playing mind games. Naughty naughty.
Goodness, yes. *sigh*
Even worse than his persistence with the mind games is my frustrating tendency to play into them.
superblooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #109
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm pissed off that I live in a universe governed by the laws of physics. >:(

This isn't exactly new, though. I live with this point of rage every day.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #110
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I'm pissed off that I live in a universe governed by the laws of physics. >

This isn't exactly new, though. I live with this point of rage every day.
The laws of physics only apply if you allow sanity to get in the way. Take my advice and have a mental unhealth day once in a while, it helps keep things in perspective.

Perspective comes afterwards of course. In the process of doing so aw Hell nah!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #111
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Stopped to get a coffee on the way to work, left wallet at home.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #112
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post

I feel the same exact way about high school and that's why I had no interest at all in going to any of my reunions.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:53 PM   #113
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm almost too tired to function. No amount of coffee is helping.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:43 AM   #114
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Who gets a cold in July?

You're looking at her.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:03 AM   #115
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Every time I drink when I'm dehydrated I get this shirty shoulder pain that lasts for half an hour after I drink water to fix it. It's like a big fucking railway spike right in the fucking joint. Ow
Old 07-14-2012, 06:33 AM   #116
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Angry Grumpy / self-obsessed people!

Don't rain on my parade!

Why are some people so negative ?
Why do they think that the fact they are having a hard time gives them carte blanche to say anything / hurt people / get angry / forget that other people have lives / feelings.

I'm sorry if people are not happy, but I'd like to think that even when I am not especially cheerful, I manage to remain kind and considerate towards others. I mean really, pissing people off hardly makes any situation better!!!

Frankly behaving like the world revolves around you is a deeply unattractive quality. There are times when if the most empathetic person's sympathy wears thin and you can no longer make allowances.

Thinking of several people here!!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #117
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

I am pissed at myself for answering my phone when I can see the number is not one I need to hear from, if I was smart I would just change numbers, so this would not happen.
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #118
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Frankly behaving like the world revolves around you is a deeply unattractive quality. There are times when if the most empathetic person's sympathy wears thin and you can no longer make allowances.
It doesn't revolve around me? BUT WHY WOULD THOSE SCHOOL CHILDREN LIE?!

Next you'll be telling me I don't have my own postcode
Old 07-14-2012, 05:45 PM   #119
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

80F here and i'm still rocking this dumbass cold.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #120
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never seen such a webmaster who is so uncaring about the members of his forum and doesn't respond to any important private message you send him. Geez. Yeah, I went there.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:57 AM   #121
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile You're allowed!

Quote:
It doesn't revolve around me? BUT WHY WOULD THOSE SCHOOL CHILDREN LIE?!

Next you'll be telling me I don't have my own postcode
Sasquatchville is the centre of the universe!! As taught in all good schools!

Your humour very much proves the point - the people I was thinking of are seriously lacking a sense of humour. No one minds someone clever and funny, who doesn't take themselves too seriously, being the centre of attention!
Old 07-15-2012, 06:25 AM   #122
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Sasquatchville is the centre of the universe!! As taught in all good schools!

Your humour very much proves the point - the people I was thinking of are seriously lacking a sense of humour. No one minds someone clever and funny, who doesn't take themselves too seriously, being the centre of attention!
I think this calls for a high five! *puts hand up*
Old 07-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #123
Librarygirl

Smile High five!

Quote:
I think this calls for a high five! *puts hand up*
Indeed...*High five*!

Should we have a National Sasquatch Day perhaps??
Old 07-15-2012, 11:34 AM   #124
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Indeed...*High five*!

Let me guess... "Hell to the yes" ??
Old 07-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #125
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Let me guess... "Hell to the yes" ??
Hell to the Yes! *makes preparations for a kissing booth*

Tags
mad, pissed