Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #151
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Yeah thanks for deciding to install your Ikea furniture above my FUCKING HEAD on a Monday night. You couldn't have a little respect and tell me you were going to be banging on fucking wood above my head with a hammer for TWO HOURS? You didn't think it would be a little respectful to give me a head's up or ask me when a good time would be? Fucking people, man. World is full of a bunch of unwashed assholes.
Maybe 7:00 A.M. Sunday morning would be a good time to install a couple ceiling fans?
Old 07-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #152
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Maybe 7:00 A.M. Sunday morning would be a good time to install a couple ceiling fans?
The thing is...I don't feel like being mean back. I just want them to STFU and have some respect. I'm all for peaceful living conditions.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #153
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My fucking housemate sat for a month in front of the gas heater every night for five hours a night. I had asked her not to do that. Her one responsibility is to make sure the bills get paid. They're still in my name - which I will fix as soon as I can - so guess who can't be fucked paying them on time? And guess who is getting the shitty credit rating?

Fuck this shit. I'm getting a doughnut and taking the twenty minute break that I usually don't take but am still legally entitled to when I'm alone in the store.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #154
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

• no accountability
Don't shoot the messenger and stop trying to school me on your way of thinking and that white lies and making things appear differently than they really are, ok. The one thing in my life I stand by is truth. I tell it. There's no way around that. I am filterless. Especially for cruel-ass bullshit. People need to know when they're getting fucked over and lied to.

I'm in my goddamn 40's so you better get used to it.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:11 AM   #155
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I [pro0abaly wopn';t rembver this tomorrow but rihhjt now I feel like flapping my wings and runnin down the street sinnging yippie tye yai ay!
Old 08-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #156
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the olympic travel to get to work is awful, and i just cant seen to anything right at mo. Bad times.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #157
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today will be forever known as "the day the coffee died" at work.

Due to budget cuts, they took away our free coffee. They also took away the water machines which were attached to the sinks. The coffee I can understand. The water makes no sense. If it was that big of a drain on electricity or whatever, why install them in the first place?

I guess I shouldn't be as pissed off as I am. We are having layoffs. I worry about my job but I'm in one of the units making an actual profit. The new CEO even mentioned that my unit was a bright spot in his first company meeting on Tuesday.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #158
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
the olympic travel to get to work is awful, and i just cant seen to anything right at mo. Bad times.
Ah, you're in England? I sympathize. There must be a ton of tourists around.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #159
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
Ah, you're in England? I sympathize. There must be a ton of tourists around.
i work right next to the olyimpic stadium about 500m away... its crazy! Mind the games have been awesome.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:56 AM   #160
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
Today will be forever known as "the day the coffee died" at work.

Due to budget cuts, they took away our free coffee. They also took away the water machines which were attached to the sinks. The coffee I can understand. The water makes no sense. If it was that big of a drain on electricity or whatever, why install them in the first place?

I guess I shouldn't be as pissed off as I am. We are having layoffs. I worry about my job but I'm in one of the units making an actual profit. The new CEO even mentioned that my unit was a bright spot in his first company meeting on Tuesday.
That sucks And that sort of thing is pretty small change, really, but can make such a moral difference.

As for the water machines, likely they were rented, so the savings would be on that.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #161
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Angry Jazz

Ok, so I had upsetting nightmares last night, woke up with a migraine and just when I relax as I sit down in Starbucks, they start playing "Busy", irritating jazz. ARGGH

Where is that lovely Turkish/ Arabic music they were playing last week...That made me think of my little scenario as outlined in the Oddest Fantasy thread.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:58 AM   #162
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Ok, so I had upsetting nightmares last night, woke up with a migraine and just when I relax as I sit down in Starbucks, they start playing "Busy", irritating jazz. ARGGH

Where is that lovely Turkish/ Arabic music they were playing last week...That made me think of my little scenario as outlined in the Oddest Fantasy thread.
You should take it as a sign to pull a "Totnes" and ditch Starbucks
Old 08-08-2012, 05:45 AM   #163
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
You should take it as a sign to pull a "Totnes" and ditch Starbucks

Never! I am their No.1 fan!!! Sad, but true! I love going to ones abroad though, where it is all different food and drink. In Japan I had a cherry blossom cake and a honey orange latte

What happened in Totnes? I take it this is a place that would not feel like home to a Starbucks-addict, lol!
Old 08-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #164
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm *so* sorry my words on the internet for 3 hours once a week for 5 weeks put you at such an inconvenience by crossing your eyeballs and apparently making you read them. If you KNOW me, you know this is in my nature. I've watched this same show a 3rd of my life. It's essentially Ronintrax at this point. It's just so interesting, I take to the internet to share my interest, because I know none of the friends I've made IRL share it, and I get shit from YOU TWO?! That's a laugh.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #165
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Laptop needs to be fixed and my old laptop is too much of an electrical hazard to use.

jimmies rustled.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #166
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

My thesis is really pissing me off today. Three weeks until I have to submit the bugger, a chapter left to write and my supervisor sending me retarded comments

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #167
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm about 99% sure I have a urinary tract infection....I need to start drinking cranberry juice again.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #168
Librarygirl

Angry Confused!

Not knowing what to do about a difficult situation and trying to resist the lure of wishful thinking and keep thinking with my head not my heart. I feel like no answer is an easy one and I may just have to do nothing till I feel more decisive. I'll be upset whichever I choose.

Psycho boss randomly laughing out loud in meeting. Then apologising to the person speaking and saying "It was nothing to do with you". WEIRD! And SO rude. Likewise the way she stares across the room when others are talking. She can't cope with not being the centre of attention! The extent of her craziness and narcissism knows no bounds!
Old 08-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #169
biglynch

Default Me!

I'm really not very happy with myself at the moment. Indecisive and unmotivated. I donít know if I want to push harder for some things or wait a see how things turn out. I could be investing time in a massive dead end.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #170
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I'm about 99% sure I have a urinary tract infection....I need to start drinking cranberry juice again.
You might be pregnant. I'd check that out.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #171
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I cannot for the life of me get any of the Minecraft mods I've downloaded to install properly. I just want to ride sharks, god damn you!
Old 08-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #172
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I cannot for the life of me get any of the Minecraft mods I've downloaded to install properly. I just want to ride sharks, god damn you!
Pervert!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #173
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Pervert!!!
I said sharks, not school children.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:07 AM   #174
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Car broke down last night, so no car today...

However it looks like a cheap and easy fix when the part arrives
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #175
Librarygirl

Angry Migraine!

I've had a migraine since last night and after one of the most trying days in the Reading Room in years, it has come back with a vengeance. Not quite sure how I got through the day. NOw feels Like someone is drilling into my head with neck pain to match. Shouldn't really have got the computer out and am now off to bed, but fed up that I don't feel like I can think enough to make any progress with my trip plans...Or write to friends on here.

Apologies - to anyone who is thinking "That librarygirl is rude". I'm not, I just feel terrible!

On a plus note - my beach house in Charleston got arranged today - one of my friends has got us a FREE stay in a beach condo!!!

Tags
mad, pissed