Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-17-2012, 04:39 AM   #176
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I've had a migraine since last night and after one of the most trying days in the Reading Room in years, it has come back with a vengeance. Not quite sure how I got through the day. NOw feels Like someone is drilling into my head with neck pain to match. Shouldn't really have got the computer out and am now off to bed, but fed up that I don't feel like I can think enough to make any progress with my trip plans...Or write to friends on here.

Apologies - to anyone who is thinking "That librarygirl is rude". I'm not, I just feel terrible!

On a plus note - my beach house in Charleston got arranged today - one of my friends has got us a FREE stay in a beach condo!!!
Cuddling up to a big belly will help your migraine
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #177
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandyman View Post
Quick! Find her a disembodied belly!!
Old 08-17-2012, 09:18 AM   #178
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I don't think he'll have to look far around this place.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:23 AM   #179
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Mmmmm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandyman View Post
Feeling a bit better now (maybe it was thinking about this...!). Frankly a hug is just what I need right now!
Old 08-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #180
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink A new product line for Boots perhaps?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
I don't think he'll have to look far around this place.
(Quick aside...Well done me, first successful multi-quote!)
Ok, once the slight feeling of fear passed.....Maybe this could be a new line for the painkiller section of boots - a line of bellies to cure every type of headache!

I think ones with big strong arms, an attractive face and lips I might want to kiss would hold more appeal however! Some bellies are very attractive in their own right though!
Old 08-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #181
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Political tweets in my Twitter timeline, by NON-politicos!! Hey, if you're not a member of either the Pizza or CakeAndIceCream parties, I don't want to hear about your views!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #182
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
(Quick aside...Well done me, first successful multi-quote!)
Alright! You go girl! *fistbump*
Old 08-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #183
Librarygirl

Talking Yay!

Quote:
Alright! You go girl! *fistbump*
*Fistbump*

Why thank you, Sassy!
Old 08-21-2012, 05:14 AM   #184
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

Consistently bust my ass at work, am told I'm the top employee. My only reward so far is a sore back and a messed up sleep schedule.

It's going to be my one year anniversary soon, I just wish there were any signs of progression.
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #185
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got pissed off pretty good at the doctor today. I went in today a very minor thing (hurt my knee) and they had me put on the hospital gown and everything, but being a really big guy apparently puts me in the realm of hospital gowns they have approximately two of. So they basically put a hospital gown on me that looks like a damn bib and I'm pretty sure everyone in that hospital walked by me at some point today! It's funny to me now, cause im chill like that, but come on. Its 2012 - damn near everyone is fat...be prepared!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:59 AM   #186
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I got pissed off pretty good at the doctor today. I went in today a very minor thing (hurt my knee) and they had me put on the hospital gown and everything, but being a really big guy apparently puts me in the realm of hospital gowns they have approximately two of. So they basically put a hospital gown on me that looks like a damn bib and I'm pretty sure everyone in that hospital walked by me at some point today! It's funny to me now, cause im chill like that, but come on. Its 2012 - damn near everyone is fat...be prepared!
What I want to know is...why do they make them backless? Under what circumstances is there such an emergency that you need to get to someone's ass instantly?
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:41 AM   #187
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
What I want to know is...why do they make them backless? Under what circumstances is there such an emergency that you need to get to someone's ass instantly?
You never know when your butt might need some sweet lovin.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:54 AM   #188
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
LOL - major transatlantic divide in the medical system!

No medical professional on the Eastern shores of the Atlantic would ever think of putting you in a hospital gown for a minor examination. Those backless things are restricted to actual surgery.
Europeans simply peel off or pull up whatever part of their clothing is - in your case getting out of one pants leg - needed to get the job done.

A little cultural gap as to the definition of modesty there....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:36 AM   #189
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Come to think of it, Agouderia, I don't think I've ever been put in a hospital gown, even when getting broken bones dealt with or when getting a vasectomy.

I don't recall people I know up here mentioning having to wear them either....so I don't think it is anything like routine in Canada. Or maybe we are just too cheap to pay for all that laundry?
Old 08-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #190
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh ... you Canadians are not Americans!

You're partly francophone and QE II is your queen ... you're semi-European!

So you might also have less issues with officially prescribed modesty.

It really is a US thing - I have hosts of anecdotes from frazzled Europeans doubting they were being examined probably with the robe in the way versus upset Americans who had to have ultrasounds done topless.....

Bottom line - both sides see the others as weird!
Old 08-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #191
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

eh, in most cultural things related to bodies I'd have said we were closer to Americans than Europeans (i.e. while women have the legal right to go topless here, you will pretty much never see a woman topless, even while sunbathing--unlike in, say, France).

But I guess on this one we differ.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:23 PM   #192
agouderia
Library Girl

Oh - I was just joking - I don't have any data or enough experience comparing Canadian versus US versus European (with it's various, also slightly diverging sub-categories) body culture approaches.

Only since you mentioned you did not have the gowns in Canada - I sort of teasingly inferred that the different, indeed more tied to Europe set up of Canadian statehood might have effects on whatever official policy in this field.

But as we all know, official policy and observed customs are two very different things....
Old 08-31-2012, 03:47 PM   #193
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Whenever i've been gowned and they're too small, I just grab two and put on front ways and one on the back way. Y'know? haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #194
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Whenever i've been gowned and they're too small, I just grab two and put on front ways and one on the back way. Y'know? haha.
Damn...such a simple solution yet I was so far from ever thinking it up.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #195
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Damn...such a simple solution yet I was so far from ever thinking it up.
Us fatties have to pass along these important tidbits.

Cover your ass, yo!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #196
Surlysomething

I work with some seriously miserable cunts.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #197
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ugh....it's film festival time. Every celebrity piece of shit on the planet will be here for the next two weeks.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:22 AM   #198
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ugh....it's film festival time. Every celebrity piece of shit on the planet will be here for the next two weeks.
Well, if you've been cooking up anything....interesting....in the lab during break time, now might the time to test it...... maybe not quite as good as during the MuchMusic awards, but it has to be a close second
Old 09-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #199
Librarygirl

Unhappy Ugh...

Autumn lurgy... We never get 'just colds' where I work and the sore throat, sore eyes, tiredness and funny feeling in my head do not bode well. Why oh why sick colleagues do you not just call in sick and spare the rest of us your germs. I mean, I haven't even had this years holiday yet and I'm succumbing to some winter virus. Grrrrr
Old 09-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #200
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Autumn lurgy... We never get 'just colds' where I work and the sore throat, sore eyes, tiredness and funny feeling in my head do not bode well. Why oh why sick colleagues do you not just call in sick and spare the rest of us your germs. I mean, I haven't even had this years holiday yet and I'm succumbing to some winter virus. Grrrrr
Right now, I have a major allergy attack, making it appear that I have both a cold and am stoned.

Tags
mad, pissed