Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-19-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
Shawnababyy

Shawnababyy can now change their title
Default New FFA!

Hello everyone! My name's Shawna and I've finally decided to join. I'm attracted to BHM's.. i actually just woke up from dreaming about being with one, lol sad I had to wake up

anyway, a little bit about myself, I guess; I'm a very outgoing, easy to get along with girl. I absolutely love meeting new people and getting to know them. I also have a sense of humor, I love making people laugh, it's one of my favorite things lol I'm currently in college majoring in Recreational Leadership. I'm a very active girl, i love sports. My favorite is cheerleading (competition only). It's the most important thing in my life! Also I'm big into the outdoors, I love hiking and nature and all that. But I guess I'm done babbling haha, that's a little about me.

Feel free to introduce yourselves and send me a message, I love talking to people!

Shawnababyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
Shawnababyy

And also if you want to see a picture of me just message and ask
Old 05-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome to the community!
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:57 AM   #4
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome to Dims! *hugs*

I hope you enjoy your time here.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #5
survivalisfutile
Robot in Disguise

survivalisfutile can now change their title

hey shawna, im sam - welcome to dims. Let me just say - thank you for giving us bhms a reason to continue eatting heartily

if you want to chat pm me - we could exchange photos and some stories... i could always use more ffa friends! haha
survivalisfutile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #6
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome aboard!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome, madam!
Old 05-25-2012, 05:24 AM   #8
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Welcome Shawna

Its always nice to hear from FFAs. And particularly nice to know someone who is into sports, cheerleading and sounds like she is really attractive and in shape, enjoys us fat guys. Just the thought makes my heart swoon.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:55 AM   #9
Shawnababyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
Its always nice to hear from FFAs. And particularly nice to know someone who is into sports, cheerleading and sounds like she is really attractive and in shape, enjoys us fat guys. Just the thought makes my heart swoon.
hehe well thank you :o)
Old 09-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #10
Boom

Boom has said some nice things

agreed. The more ffas in confirmed in existence the better the odds that I will find me one.
former football player with a cheerleader.
double swoon.
Boom is offline   Reply With Quote