Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title
Lightbulb Channel 4's Special "My Big Fat Fetish" and Goddess Patty

UK's Channel 4 is doing this documentary series(?) about FA's and feederism. I found out about this from a vid by Stuffinkit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-VwICGAEWQ

Here's the link to the webpage about when and what the episode is about: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/m...es-1/episode-1

In the little write-up, it mentions Goddess Patty:
Quote:
Goddess Patty used to be the queen of the gaining world, weighing 44 stone. She is now too heavy to walk unaided and lives as a semi-invalid; she's virtually immobile and requires 24/7 care from her son.

Patty still performs 'squashings' for paying punters, where she sits and bounces on them.

I guess this is why she hasn't given us more photosets? Has her mobility decreased further, causing her to retreat to just squashings for the time being?
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm looking forward to seeing this as I'm friends with a couple of the ladies featured. I'm hopeful that the producers adhere at least a LITTLE to their promises to those involved.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:25 AM   #3
firelord85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing this as I'm friends with a couple of the ladies featured. I'm hopeful that the producers adhere at least a LITTLE to their promises to those involved.
How can I watch it? Their on demand vids don't play here in the states (at least where I am).
Old 05-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
firelord85

Default More on Goddess Patty

I found an article with more info on "My Big Fat Fetish" here: http://tv.uk.msn.com/features/tv-pre...big-fat-fetish

It has more info on Goddess Patty and a recent photo of her:

Quote:
Patty was the one-time Queen of the gaining world, weighing 44 stone. Tragically she is now too heavy to walk unaided and lives as a semi-invalid, virtually immobile and requires 24/7 care from her son Richard. When we see her on the show, Patty hasn't gone outside for six weeks but she still performs 'squashings' for paying punters where she sits and bounces on them.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:15 PM   #5
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title
Default cant get it

for some reason the uk channels website wont play it does anyone know of another i can watch it
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #6
____

____ has said some nice things

That's payback for Hulu and everything you don't let us watch...
____ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:04 AM   #7
autopaint-1
Manny Moe & Jack Fan Club

autopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default For US in The U.S.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr2...-lq_shortfilms
When the tides of life turn against you and the current upsets your boat, don't waste your tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float - Edward L Norton, 328 Chauncey Street, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York
autopaint-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Cool documentary..
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #9
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

That honestly wasn't bad at all. Really cute at points but also very honest. Congrats to the girls involved.

Last edited by The Fat Man; 06-03-2012 at 02:09 PM.
The Fat Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #10
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopaint-1 View Post
Thanks, that one works here.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #11
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for the support!
I thought it came out pretty well, It was more on the industry rather then the lifestyle.

I have a lot of respect for Patty putting herself out there!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #12
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Thanks for the support!
I thought it came out pretty well, It was more on the industry rather then the lifestyle.

I have a lot of respect for Patty putting herself out there!
Devlin and I watched it just this past weekend and thought it was pretty well done, all in all. But it took me a while to realize what was bugging me about it until that came to me. Ultimately, it does seem to be much more focused on the business side of BBW modeling then the lifestyle aspects that the name implies.

Still, it was nice to have the positive and negative aspects more balanced without the cartoonish tendencies for scary music and ominous narration to made the negatives seem even MORE horrible.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #13
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Finally came around to watch the documentary. It was all right. Better than expected, and by far the best doc on feeding/whatever I've seen this far.

Oh, and Kit is just so damn adorable. She just makes me smile