Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-21-2012, 04:26 AM   #1
Velvet

Velvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized rep
Talking Velvet d'Amour sending some l'Amour

Hey!
If I recall correctly this is where I'm meant to post pics. Its been forever but I havent forgotten my Dimensions pals. How is everyone?!
XO
Velvet
www.volup2.com
www.velvetography.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11268_356078360014_353739560014_10069807_6321462_n.jpg (58.9 KB, 1629 views)
File Type: jpg moi.jpg (78.6 KB, 1625 views)
File Type: jpg 419986_10150549353678479_54616298478_8993168_488062966_n.jpg (78.8 KB, 1629 views)
Old 05-21-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Always great to see her again. Tres bien
Old 05-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Velvet

Velvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized rep

Thanks! Merci bcp KHayes666
Old 05-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Magnifique! Good to hear back from you again, Velvet; you remain as alluring, sensuous, and curvaceous as ever(and you seem to be eating well in Gay Paris)! You are a true Renaissance Woman, best of luck with the photography and Volup2 magazine!
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #5
Velvet

Thanks MasterMike! Very sweet of you to say. I so appreciate it!

;1878142]Magnifique! Good to hear back from you again, Velvet; you remain as alluring, sensuous, and curvaceous as ever(and you seem to be eating well in Gay Paris)! You are a true Renaissance Woman, best of luck with the photography and Volup2 magazine![/QUOTE]
Old 05-21-2012, 07:18 PM   #6
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Merci Beaucoup, mon cher ami! Vous air tres belle.

ps: Sorry if my french sucks.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #7
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome back Velvet - hope all is well....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Merci Beaucoup, mon cher ami! Vous air tres belle.

ps: Sorry if my french sucks.
You need Frenchy Martin to give you some lessons.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey, Velvet's back!

Yes, I've missed you, Gorgeous, and I'm happy that Paris has been treating you so well.

All the best, hunnie

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:55 AM   #10
Velvet

Hey Totmacher, Actually its pas malle de toute, bravo and merci! XOV

;1878197]Merci Beaucoup, mon cher ami! Vous air tres belle.

ps: Sorry if my french sucks. [/QUOTE]
Old 05-23-2012, 06:56 AM   #11
Velvet

Thanks Tony! Alls going great and I hope for you too! XOV

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Welcome back Velvet - hope all is well....
Old 05-23-2012, 06:58 AM   #12
Velvet

Dennis! Hows life Upstate?! I finally bought a lil cottage from 1920 on Lake Ontario (but got ripped off by this hideous contracter to the tune of $13,000!!!) so I hope I can get back there this ummer, you'll have to swing by! Whatever happened to Skye anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Hey, Velvet's back!

Yes, I've missed you, Gorgeous, and I'm happy that Paris has been treating you so well.

All the best, hunnie

Hugs

Dennis
Old 05-23-2012, 09:04 PM   #13
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Velvet,

Lake Ontario is a lovely spot and I hope things worked out with your cottage. Things are great with me here in Upstate NY and, from what I gather, Skye chose to retire from modeling. Yes, I miss chatting with her but I wish her well in whatever she's doing today.

If you are able to visit over the summer, I'd be honored to meet you.

All the best

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:56 AM   #14
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i'm melting away

tu as vraiment t l'air trop bon!
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #15
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Hey!
If I recall correctly this is where I'm meant to post pics. Its been forever but I havent forgotten my Dimensions pals. How is everyone?!
XO
Velvet
www.volup2.com
www.velvetography.com

Oo la la!!!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:30 AM   #16
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Hello Again!

My God, its nice to see you again. You are so beautiful, you take my breath away.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #17
985WEST

985WEST has said some nice things
Default still....

one of the world's true beauties.
985WEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #18
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There is a stranger i haven't seen around these parts in a long time. I don't even know if Divine, Stunning, Exceptional Beauty even comes close to describing how absolutely Gorgeous and Sexy you look in these pics Velvet!! But i shall try with those descriptions to best capture in words which a camera has caught and allowed to be shared upon the screen here! Thank you for sharing! You look Absolutely Magnificient!!! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:46 AM   #19
Velvet

Thanks so much!
I really liked Skye she was such a nice person. I hope life is tretaing her great and you too!
Ill let you know if I end up hitting the lake. Best, Velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Hi Velvet,

Lake Ontario is a lovely spot and I hope things worked out with your cottage. Things are great with me here in Upstate NY and, from what I gather, Skye chose to retire from modeling. Yes, I miss chatting with her but I wish her well in whatever she's doing today.

If you are able to visit over the summer, I'd be honored to meet you.

All the best

Hugs

Dennis
Old 05-28-2012, 02:57 AM   #20
Velvet

lol Thank you Danniel, merci bcp!!!

.Vincent;1878856]i'm melting away

tu as vraiment t l'air trop bon! [/QUOTE]
Old 05-28-2012, 02:57 AM   #21
Velvet

Thank you !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Oo la la!!!
Old 05-28-2012, 03:06 AM   #22
Velvet

You just made my day! Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
My God, its nice to see you again. You are so beautiful, you take my breath away.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:07 AM   #23
Velvet

Aw thanks so much! So kind of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 985WEST View Post
one of the world's true beauties.
Old 05-28-2012, 03:24 AM   #24
Velvet

Wink

Derek you are such a sweetiepie, thank you!!! You really put a big fat smile on my face XO Velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
There is a stranger i haven't seen around these parts in a long time. I don't even know if Divine, Stunning, Exceptional Beauty even comes close to describing how absolutely Gorgeous and Sexy you look in these pics Velvet!! But i shall try with those descriptions to best capture in words which a camera has caught and allowed to be shared upon the screen here! Thank you for sharing! You look Absolutely Magnificient!!! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs Derek
Old 05-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #25
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You are drop-dead gorgeous Miss Velvet! I love the work you do!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote