Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-21-2012, 04:44 AM   #1
Velvet

Velvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized rep
Exclamation VOLUP2 Magazine by Velvet

Thought you might like my new fat positive fashion magazine!
www.volup2.com
Its free and you might recognize some of the lovely ladies modeling ;o)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _1464808965.jpg (81.6 KB, 741 views)
File Type: jpg _3377499549.jpg (76.2 KB, 742 views)
File Type: jpg _6455587479.jpg (69.6 KB, 735 views)
File Type: jpg _0425424248.jpg (86.8 KB, 733 views)
File Type: jpg _8887323748.jpg (67.9 KB, 733 views)
Old 05-21-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics
Default Fantastic!

I just thumbed through! Very cool magazine! Lots of GOREGOUS IMAGES!! Women of all shapes, and wonder artwork displayed! Wish there were more magazines like this!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #3
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some truly stunning photography and a great testimonial to the claim that beauty does come in all shapes and sizes!

Since it's VOLUP2 - does 1 also exist or is 3 coming up?
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
Velvet

Velvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized rep
Wink :o)

Hey Ricky,
Thanks so much! Im really glad you enjoyed it and I couldnt agree more. Modern magazines are severely lacking in diversity.
Have a great day, Velvet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _9744693485.jpg (66.9 KB, 655 views)
File Type: jpg _0252125238 copy.jpg (60.8 KB, 651 views)
File Type: jpg _6906676674 copy.jpg (93.6 KB, 652 views)
File Type: jpg _5320262764.jpg (81.3 KB, 647 views)
File Type: jpg _2556990456.jpg (41.8 KB, 647 views)
Old 05-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Great job with the magazine, great layouts and lots of very gorgeous models! There needs to be more plus-size fashion magazines, there hasn't been a truly great one since MODE folded. You are a woman of many talents, Velvet; you've shone as a model, an actress, a photographer, and now a web fashion magazine editor! What's the next endeavour for the lovely Velvet d'Amour, I wonder?
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
Velvet

Smile

Hey Agouderia,
Thanks I spend eternity shooting for it so I really appreciate when someone likes the photography :o)
And yes thats so true, kept wishing we'd see more diversity then deceided to do something about it.
As to VOLUP2 its a play on the French word for Voluptuous.
There is the first issue out, with burlesque star Dirty Martini as our covergirl for the Ecstacy issue and then the Feminity issue is the latest one. You probably had a peek at that one.
You can see the ECSTASY issue here,
http://issuu.com/volup2/docs/volup2_extaseecstasy_feb14
And the FEMININITY is here
http://volup2.com/
And our ZEST issue is coming out in August! And we accept submissions if you shoot or do art etc.
Thanks again, Velvet

;1878141]Some truly stunning photography and a great testimonial to the claim that beauty does come in all shapes and sizes!

Since it's VOLUP2 - does 1 also exist or is 3 coming up?[/QUOTE]
Old 05-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #7
Velvet

Thanks again Mike.
We actually are available in print as well as online.
This endevour here is taking up alot of my life to be honest as I do everything for it. Def have to score some interns sometime soon,lol
I have a couple music videos in production, one a French song I sing and the video is to help find missing people. (I was on a popular reality tv show here called Celebrity Farm where 'celebritys are sent to work on a farm, though they changed it up my year and instead we were sent to care for wild animals on a nature reserve in South Africa, and for each week we stayed in we made money for our chosen charity, mine was Missing People and I hung in for 9 of the 10 weeks Im proud to say so I raised $72,000 for Missing People and thus the song is to continue that trend). Then the other song is a fun 70s dance grove I did with a NY producer, every good reality tv star does a song or two,lol So once they come out Ill be sure to let you know.
And Im still modeling for fashion magazines.
Thanks again and Im jealous you get to live in Vermont!
XO Velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMike View Post
Great job with the magazine, great layouts and lots of very gorgeous models! There needs to be more plus-size fashion magazines, there hasn't been a truly great one since MODE folded. You are a woman of many talents, Velvet; you've shone as a model, an actress, a photographer, and now a web fashion magazine editor! What's the next endeavour for the lovely Velvet d'Amour, I wonder?
Old 05-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #8
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes, Vermont has its good qualities; among them beautiful rural scenery, maple syrup, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, affordable healthcare, gay marriage, and no tacky billboards!
Like any state, though; it has its problems. The winters can be a real bitch to live through, and the southern states are still reeling from the devastation of Hurricane Irene last summer. But I do recommend coming to visit the Green Mountain State if you ever get the chance, Velvet. Why, I'd be happy to show you around Burlington sometime!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Thanks again Mike.
We actually are available in print as well as online.
This endevour here is taking up alot of my life to be honest as I do everything for it. Def have to score some interns sometime soon,lol
I have a couple music videos in production, one a French song I sing and the video is to help find missing people. (I was on a popular reality tv show here called Celebrity Farm where 'celebritys are sent to work on a farm, though they changed it up my year and instead we were sent to care for wild animals on a nature reserve in South Africa, and for each week we stayed in we made money for our chosen charity, mine was Missing People and I hung in for 9 of the 10 weeks Im proud to say so I raised $72,000 for Missing People and thus the song is to continue that trend). Then the other song is a fun 70s dance grove I did with a NY producer, every good reality tv star does a song or two,lol So once they come out Ill be sure to let you know.
And Im still modeling for fashion magazines.
Thanks again and Im jealous you get to live in Vermont!
XO Velvet
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #9
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love it! Everything about it is classy and elegant. Thank you for this, and for celebrating all forms of femininity.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:49 AM   #10
Velvet

Coming from Rochester NY winters dont scare me, lol Its sooo beautiful there and the people seem very laid back and profound! Thanks so much! Ill let you know if I hit yr great state!
XOV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMike View Post
Yes, Vermont has its good qualities; among them beautiful rural scenery, maple syrup, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, affordable healthcare, gay marriage, and no tacky billboards!
Like any state, though; it has its problems. The winters can be a real bitch to live through, and the southern states are still reeling from the devastation of Hurricane Irene last summer. But I do recommend coming to visit the Green Mountain State if you ever get the chance, Velvet. Why, I'd be happy to show you around Burlington sometime!
Old 05-28-2012, 02:51 AM   #11
Velvet

Talking

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
Best, Velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I love it! Everything about it is classy and elegant. Thank you for this, and for celebrating all forms of femininity.