Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-21-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
BBWHearts

BBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this boardBBWHearts carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Fat MILFs

Who likes a mature fat lady and why? I like an older fat woman because she has a certain texture to her that comes from years of dieting and regaining. Oh, yes, and her personality.
BBWHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWHearts View Post
Who likes a mature fat lady and why? I like an older fat woman because she has a certain texture to her that comes from years of dieting and regaining. Oh, yes, and her personality.
Now you're talking...The perfect woman would combine the intelligence, sense of humor, experience and voluptousness often found in a BBW MILF, or even GILF!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Mature Woman

A fat, mature woman is beautiful and wise in a way that can only come from years of life. The term "MILF" is an insult to all women, in my opinion, as it's just so sexually objectifying.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've always been a milf hunter since I was 18, ironic, considering my fiancee is a year younger than me lol
Old 05-21-2012, 09:53 PM   #5
FATcha
a Beast

FATcha can now change their title

My [ex]wife became more lovely with every child we(she) had. Softer and rounder & that protective motherly thing that happens is so frigging sexy.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #6
Pear320

Pear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized rep
Default *

I'm not usually depressed, but lately I've been stuck "knee deep" in a 10 year delayed mid-life crisis and feeling there aren't too many "good" years ahead for me to look forward to .. but reading this thread made me smile.
Pear320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:41 AM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm fat, 35, with a 5 year old. I guess for some, that makes me a MILF.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:36 AM   #8
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Posting #1 to #7: AGREED!
Old 05-22-2012, 05:19 AM   #9
asterix

asterix has said some nice things

Penguin,
Married and a child is not all it takes to be a MILF. Your beauty and personality are what make YOU a MILF! You aren't just a milf, youa are a gorgeous MILF!
asterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:18 AM   #10
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
You're too young to be 35! I think I said that right!
Old 05-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I love mature ladies and bbw's. Most mature ladies know what they want, are comfortable with themselves, and accepts themselves, and that is hot in itself. Combine that with me loving bbw's and it's the perfect combination. I have always loved mature women. There is usually no games with a mature woman, there straight-foward and are down, and that is hot.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:44 PM   #12
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterix View Post
Penguin,
Married and a child is not all it takes to be a MILF. Your beauty and personality are what make YOU a MILF! You aren't just a milf, youa are a gorgeous MILF!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveller View Post
You're too young to be 35! I think I said that right!
Aww thanks guys
Old 05-06-2013, 05:14 AM   #13
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I experimented and had some great times with mature bbws. 40, 50, you're right there's a nice texture and I like to feel their harder bellies, stretched and used breasts, dark creases and wrinkles. Usually they are funky Gilfs and young at heart
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:23 AM   #14
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had the strangest reaction to something like this a few weeks ago. I watched a program called sex surrogates. I know the title is pretty self explanatory but for those who don't know it was about people who help people get over their sexual issues by making it all a very comfortable and relaxed experience.

Back to the point. I found myself quite attracted to the female sex surrogate she was probably a good bit older than most people's idea of a milf. I still don't know why but something about her really got my attention. She was a mature bbw. I think it may have just been her experience or confidence but whatever it was got me a little hot and reminded me of having a bit of a girly crush on a friends mother when I was about 18
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #15
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A mature BBW, or any mature woman has a much better chance of offering the trifecta of beauty, brains and experience than anyone else, and is better able to cut through the BS filters of themselves and others. The idea of being enveloped by a sexy mature woman who knows what she wants and what I want is just too hot for words, so I'll just imagine it and smile...Yummm...
Old 05-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #16
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post

Uh yeah... you definitely qualify! In spades!!!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:23 PM   #17
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Not if she never bought into the diet trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 View Post
I experimented and had some great times with mature bbws. 40, 50, you're right there's a nice texture and I like to feel their harder bellies, stretched and used breasts, dark creases and wrinkles. Usually they are funky Gilfs and young at heart
While I get that you appreciate older women, as a 49 year old fat women, I'd recommend that you consider your phrasing when discussing their attributes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
A fat, mature woman is beautiful and wise in a way that can only come from years of life. The term "MILF" is an insult to all women, in my opinion, as it's just so sexually objectifying.
Thank you imfree. Gone but not forgotten.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #18
bbwbud

Connie-- I suspect you've been a hottie at every age. You certainly are now, but there is something about older and wiser often converting into sexier. There's a look in the eyes no younger person can match.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #19
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Love Older Fat Women

I love older women who are fat. There is something about seeing a woman age and slowly and steadily grow fatter with each passing year that is very appealing. It is particularly nice when the older woman dresses attractively and gives off the aura that she feels good about herself and no longer cares if she is gaining weight. They have a comfort with themselves and and are receptive to any male attention that may come their way. It is particularly nice when you run into a woman you haven't seen in years and are immediately turned on by how beautifully fat they have become.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:37 AM   #20
bbwbud

Quiet Friday at work. Loev BBW love MILFs and GILFs. Thought it was time to give a good thread a bump.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:44 PM   #21
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

lol @ fatcha having an ex-wife. I'm not surprised at all.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:03 PM   #22
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 View Post

You are describing older women as if they were a sum of parts--like they were old cars or something. Remember they are more than just entities with great body parts that give us erections and make us want to have sex. Older women are human beings with feelings. We should respect that just as we wish to be respected too.

Old 08-03-2014, 01:00 AM   #23
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing more wonderful than a lunch or a good conversation with a fat MILF or three.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:41 AM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
You are describing older women as if they were a sum of parts--like they were old cars or something. Remember they are more than just entities with great body parts that give us erections and make us want to have sex. Older women are human beings with feelings. We should respect that just as we wish to be respected too.

You're responding to a 14 month old post, just letting you know.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:19 PM   #25
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
You're responding to a 14 month old post, just letting you know.

Thank you for stating the obvious.

Tags
asinine, fat, milf