Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-04-2014, 09:21 PM   #26
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mature fat women are quite sexy!

Old 08-06-2014, 02:37 AM   #27
Fred2

Fred2 has said some nice things

I love fat milfs, they've been around long enough to know some guys dig them. Ex hubby has the kids, time for a cheeky bang with a twenty something. Love the texture of a big milfs gut.
Fred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #28
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I work with a MILF/GILF. She's very sexy, both in body and mind. Today was the first day she came into my office to grab a cold drink from one of the two dorm-sized refrigerators the company placed there: my office is a former conference room, I'm there because I need a lot of space, working with a desktop that has two monitors, capable of having up to four of them, plus a work laptop..plus my own at times.

The company keeps water bottles and fruit juices in one, workers pony up money for diet sodas and iced teas for the other. Some of us don't like Coke products.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:20 AM   #29
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default What Does MILF Stand For?

I have never been quite clear on what the initials MILF stand for? M is for mature, F is for female I assume, but what about the I and L? Thanks in advance to anyone who can enlighten me.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:58 AM   #30
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
I have never been quite clear on what the initials MILF stand for? M is for mature, F is for female I assume, but what about the I and L? Thanks in advance to anyone who can enlighten me.
MILF
Mother
I'd
Like (to)
Fuck
Old 08-06-2014, 12:08 PM   #31
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't like the term "MILF." I've never used it and don't intend to ever use it. It's just another form of objectification, and we've got too much of that in the world.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:35 AM   #32
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I don't like the term "MILF." I've never used it and don't intend to ever use it. It's just another form of objectification, and we've got too much of that in the world.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:45 AM   #33
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:49 AM   #34
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Got to agree with KHayes on that one. Since when has this become the "Fat Sexuality, but only if were totally politically correct" forum? If we're worried about objectification, we might as well blow up the paysite board and all of the story section. It's hard to find an online forum devoted to "How much I love the mind of that sexy woman I saw walking on the beach yesterday".
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:14 AM   #35
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Got to agree with KHayes on that one. Since when has this become the "Fat Sexuality, but only if were totally politically correct" forum? If we're worried about objectification, we might as well blow up the paysite board and all of the story section. It's hard to find an online forum devoted to "How much I love the mind of that sexy woman I saw walking on the beach yesterday".
Who's to say that you can't love the mind AND body of a MILF? There are some men out there that do like to communicate with these women. They're bodies might catch our eyes, but it's the mind that keeps us interested.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:17 AM   #36
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
I'm fine with that idea. It wouldn't detract from the site at all as far as I'm concerned.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:40 AM   #37
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Keep in mind...

Quote:
"Got to agree with KHayes on that one. Since when has this become the "Fat Sexuality, but only if were totally politically correct" forum? If we're worried about objectification, we might as well blow up the paysite board and all of the story section. It's hard to find an online forum devoted to "How much I love the mind of that sexy woman I saw walking on the beach yesterday"."
He didn't really say what terms others should or shouldn't use. Or find appealing. But merely that it didn't appeal to him, personally.

And that objectification has something to do with it. That's not really the same as saying that objectification-itself, in all of its forms, is necessarily unappealing. Sexually or otherwise. It, maybe, speaks more to the idea of (such apparent) objectification just-for-the-sake-of-it is really what's unappealing about it.

But yet, somehow, it's implied that it's necessarily supposed to mean the same thing for someone else. That it's some kind of moral argument?

This is sort of a recurring issue around here, in a variety of forms. If I say "Yeah, I am really into red and orange balloons...," invariably someone will come back with "Red balloons are for shit! Orange balloons are only worth the effort because they're so easy...It's those coveted blue balloons. (Honestly, you're lucky to get within a few feet of one blue balloon your whole life.) That's my fantasy, to be surrounded by blue balloons...But I won't turn down a green balloon. Not any day of the week."

So, on topics such as these, it's almost inevitable that certain ideas, points of view, are necessarily going to brush-up against each other, if not out-right compete....
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #38
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Meh, just ignore it.

Just enjoy the MILF's and let others fumble about trying to protest.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:46 PM   #39
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yawns. Looks for MILFs, and GILFs...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:54 PM   #40
Rojodi

Quote:
Yawns. Looks for MILFs, and GILFs...
SAILFS too

Smart
Asses
I'd you get what's next
Old 08-07-2014, 01:03 PM   #41
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
He didn't really say what terms others should or shouldn't use. Or find appealing. But merely that it didn't appeal to him, personally.

And that objectification has something to do with it. That's not really the same as saying that objectification-itself, in all of its forms, is necessarily unappealing. Sexually or otherwise. It, maybe, speaks more to the idea of (such apparent) objectification just-for-the-sake-of-it is really what's unappealing about it.

But yet, somehow, it's implied that it's necessarily supposed to mean the same thing for someone else. That it's some kind of moral argument?

This is sort of a recurring issue around here, in a variety of forms. If I say "Yeah, I am really into red and orange balloons...," invariably someone will come back with "Red balloons are for shit! Orange balloons are only worth the effort because they're so easy...It's those coveted blue balloons. (Honestly, you're lucky to get within a few feet of one blue balloon your whole life.) That's my fantasy, to be surrounded by blue balloons...But I won't turn down a green balloon. Not any day of the week."

So, on topics such as these, it's almost inevitable that certain ideas, points of view, are necessarily going to brush-up against each other, if not out-right compete....
Wise words are wasted. Was worth writing, though.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:48 PM   #42
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post

Hate to pop your balloons but we're not talking about what a woman should or should not look like, behave, etc. Objectifying is making them out to be less human.

If I've read correctly thus far, there's a lot of us that find a mature older lady with children happens to be hot. There's a woman named Kendra Lust that makes a career out of it (and she's gorgeous). If its wrong for guys to have that fantasy or (when I was younger) to actually be looking to date someone, then I sure as hell don't want to be right.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:47 PM   #43
Dromond
Old school

I don't like the term. On the other hand, I very much like older women.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:49 PM   #44
Rojodi

Quote:
I don't like the term. On the other hand, I very much like older women.
A MILF doesn't need to be older, just needs to be a mother.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:09 AM   #45
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Yeah really. When I was 21, I called a girl I knew who was a year older than me a MILF because she had a baby the year prior.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:44 PM   #46
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am seriously attracted to older women. I really enjoy conversing with them and would consider dating one with whom I had a lot in common. What the younger guys reading this thread need to understand is that first you have to have great stimulating conversations with older women. Then you can have sex with them/or date them depending on what you are looking for. At this point in my life, I would like to have a partner, preferably one who is quite attractive and accomplished and lives within driving distance.

Old 09-01-2014, 07:45 PM   #47
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i think it's disrespectful and presumptive. it's yucky when guys much younger than you who you will entertain their attentions even if they are ignorant crass inexperienced and unattractive just because they are younger than you are. for some people youth just isn't attractive - especially the kind that makes dumb assumptions.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:47 PM   #48
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
MILF is generally used by high school aged boys about the Mother's of their friends. it's pretty ratchet.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:12 PM   #49
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
i think it's disrespectful and presumptive. it's yucky when guys much younger than you who you will entertain their attentions even if they are ignorant crass inexperienced and unattractive just because they are younger than you are. for some people youth just isn't attractive - especially the kind that makes dumb assumptions.
I was dating women in their 40's when I was 21-23 so there are some that find youth attractive ;-)
Old 09-06-2014, 09:38 PM   #50
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
MILF is generally used by high school aged boys about the Mother's of their friends. it's pretty ratchet.
The new word of the week is ratchet. Originally, I thought superodalisque was referring to a socket wrench or a Transformers. Having become acquainted with its new meaning, I think it is a perfect term to use to describe the acronym MILF.

MILF is some crude, degrading, trivializing drivel that came from the world of porn (Are you suprised?) and became mainstream, probably because of that trashy movie American Pie.

Tags
asinine, fat, milf