Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #26
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always wondered why it's so hard for people to swallow other people's preferences in this regards. Whatever happened to live and let live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal84 View Post
It's odd when I'm with my buddies and they know I prefer BBWs. They look like me like I'm an idiot, blind, or fill in another insult that fits I guess. I make the claim that its no different than a guy liking breasts over butts, white or black or asain or what ever race over another. Why is mine so much worse? They can never give a valid answer which I use to show them that they are acting close minded.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote