Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-01-2005, 01:55 PM   #1
artfan9000
On Timeout

artfan9000 has said some nice things
Default i love art so much, you should check out my new website! it's not a paysite!

http://www.geocities.com/artfan9000

CLICK ON THAT! DO IT NOW!
artfan9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 02:09 PM   #2
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfan9000
http://www.geocities.com/artfan9000

CLICK ON THAT! DO IT NOW!
I thought this was going to be a TallFatSue post.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 02:40 PM   #3
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Whaddya Call a Guy

With no arms & legs hung up on a Wall? Or a quadruple amputee in a pile of leaves, for that matter?
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 03:07 PM   #4
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

hahaha it's funny because it's true.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 05:53 PM   #5
Zackariah

Zackariah can now change their title

*clicks the link, and blinks in horror*

Damn, I've been traumatized.
Zackariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 06:06 PM   #6
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So. Many. Thoughts.

Can't. Process.

Bush/White House and (*insert paysite name here*) in one link list??

*breaks into fits of hysterics*
Old 11-01-2005, 07:05 PM   #7
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Goodbye, Kitty.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:21 PM   #8
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Goodbye, Kitty.

LMAO
Old 11-02-2005, 06:29 PM   #9
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
LMAO
Given the size of your a$$, that's a significant amount of laughter we're dealing with, here.

Old 11-02-2005, 06:54 PM   #10
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Given the size of your a$$, that's a significant amount of laughter we're dealing with, here.

Why I NEVER!!

So what exactly are you trying to say??

And for no reason other than it's here.... my favorite little smiley!
Old 11-02-2005, 07:07 PM   #11
fatlane
Starting Arvist

You should stop acting all high-and-mighty and get that rear riveted back on your backside before your next photo shoot, or there will be quite the disgruntled clientele when you post the "AnnMarie goes BUTTLESS!" set...

Old 11-02-2005, 09:19 PM   #12
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think we all need to get back on the subject that the OP posted. That Art is amazing. It's true you know. Did you know thank's to that site and Sues posts I actually know more about those two than I do about my own mother and father?

Art gives amazing massages you know, and he gives them willingly.

You know. If I had a husband I wouldn't be able to get through a post without posting about him either!
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:05 AM   #13
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

art is so amazing! did you know he gets turned on by hiccups?!

also, ann marie, you have a nice ass. don't laugh it off.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:01 AM   #14
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I thought this was going to be a TallFatSue post.
d'oh! i just NOW followed the link--and it IS (well, sort of. It's not BY TFS). Sorry!
Old 11-03-2005, 08:53 AM   #15
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's a big difference between poking gentle fun at someone who's a willing participant and flat-out making fun. I found this post and the link, and most of the recent jibes at TFS mean-spirited and petty. The odd thing is, the link was actually fairly amusing, which makes me wish its creator would concentrate on being funny in a unique way, instead of taking the easy route and in effect pointing and laughing at the obvious.

Someday I hope to have someone in my life whom I love so much that I can't help but talk about. I'll bet some of you do, too.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:58 AM   #16
artfan9000
On Timeout

artfan9000 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie
There's a big difference between poking gentle fun at someone who's a willing participant and flat-out making fun. I found this post and the link, and most of the recent jibes at TFS mean-spirited and petty. The odd thing is, the link was actually fairly amusing, which makes me wish its creator would concentrate on being funny in a unique way, instead of taking the easy route and in effect pointing and laughing at the obvious.
What I found the most funny about the situation was that in the Bunion thread, gentle fun was poked at several people, and she was the only one to say that it was hurtful or offensive in any way. Several people (including myself, and my non alter-ego) are trying to get mentioned in the next Bunion thread. If we can't poke gentle fun at each other, we are taking ourselves too seriously, and need to be awakened to what real "mean-spiritedness" is. Don't take me seriously. I'm obviously trolling. That aside, I did have a point in posting this.

Incidentally, I think making a Hello Kitty site to make fun of someone is pretty unique. Thanks for finding the link amusing. I try so very hard. Now piss off and die.

Wait. I'm just trolling.
artfan9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:58 PM   #17
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfan9000
What I found the most funny about the situation was that in the Bunion thread, gentle fun was poked at several people, and she was the only one to say that it was hurtful or offensive in any way. Several people (including myself, and my non alter-ego) are trying to get mentioned in the next Bunion thread. If we can't poke gentle fun at each other, we are taking ourselves too seriously, and need to be awakened to what real "mean-spiritedness" is. Don't take me seriously. I'm obviously trolling. That aside, I did have a point in posting this.

Incidentally, I think making a Hello Kitty site to make fun of someone is pretty unique. Thanks for finding the link amusing. I try so very hard. Now piss off and die.

Wait. I'm just trolling.
Yes, and interesting that you chose to pick on the one person who found the gentle poking hurtful and offensive. Don't kid yourself into thinking you're performing some kind of public service by teaching us the meaning of gentle-poking-fun vs. meanness. You found an easy target, and dressed yourself up in a troll costume so as to point and snicker in safe anonymity.

I think TFS was being a tad oversensitive too, incidentally, but no need to ridicule her for it.

I also thought the Bunion was hilarious and in good taste. You? Not so much.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:59 PM   #18
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
You should stop acting all high-and-mighty and get that rear riveted back on your backside before your next photo shoot, or there will be quite the disgruntled clientele when you post the "AnnMarie goes BUTTLESS!" set...
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
also, ann marie, you have a nice ass. don't laugh it off.
Ahhh, thank you much for all the concern over my posterior, but I assure you that you'd have to elicit many more hearty guffaws before any decline would become noticeable.

Old 11-03-2005, 08:45 PM   #19
fatlane
Starting Arvist

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ember.php?u=71

Hope that's a recent pic. If so, all is well with AnnMarie's ca-rear.

Old 11-03-2005, 08:55 PM   #20
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ember.php?u=71

Hope that's a recent pic. If so, all is well with AnnMarie's ca-rear.

Ba-dump-bum!

(It's from early spring, but not much has changed.)
Old 11-03-2005, 09:06 PM   #21
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just love the fact that a George Bush link is on the homepage of a cartoon site.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 09:55 PM   #22
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil
I just love the fact that a George Bush link is on the homepage of a cartoon site.
For the record, I think the US would be better off if Hello Kitty were VP. But not Bad Badtz-Maru.

Old 11-03-2005, 09:56 PM   #23
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Ba-dump-bum!

(It's from early spring, but not much has changed.)
You mean you're still hunched down like that. WOW. That's major self-control, like the yogis of India. Or Jellystone Park. Or baseball. One of them.

Old 11-04-2005, 06:31 AM   #24
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Tall Fat Sue

I've run across TFS in different venue's, including one that is a women's only forum. One of the things that I have learned is that Sue is supportive, kind, and incredibly positive. She is willing to share the deep dark things that we all have issues with, she also shares her solutions. She has a partner in her life and when she writes about her life she writes about Art. Sue gets noticed when she posts to any board or newsgroup. She is a large and confident woman on line and in life. I appreciate Sue, her stories, and being able to get a peak at her life with Art.

I guess I am confused about what the link means. Something funny? Something mean? I am a Sue fan and it seems where there is Sue there is Art.... so yes I am an Art Fan....
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 07:27 AM   #25
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
I've run across TFS in different venue's, including one that is a women's only forum. One of the things that I have learned is that Sue is supportive, kind, and incredibly positive. ..

I would agree with this.