Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 06-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Will S

Will S has said some nice things
Default Cars BBWs like

In know their have been many threads on this, but this is a bit different. What kinds of cars do BBW's like to ride in and what kind of cars do they tend to not like? I know this could vary a lot, but are their certain things that are more universal.
Will S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a fan of luxury sports vehicles. Not tall, built in comfort, and still sexy.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S View Post
In know their have been many threads on this, but this is a bit different. What kinds of cars do BBW's like to ride in and what kind of cars do they tend to not like? I know this could vary a lot, but are their certain things that are more universal.
Nothing small, it's too hard to get in and out of. I've always bought small cars because I think they're cute, but a car that's higher up, like a small suv, would be preferable.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #4
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

All the cars I've chosen for myself have been two door midsized models. They seem to have the most room behind the wheel, as well as the most leg room and head room. Important when you're big and tall too.

Tracy
Old 06-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

I seem to notice a lot of newer VW beatles owned by bigger and taller ladies
Old 06-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #6
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

You really have to do a bit of trial and error. My Volvo V70 has lots of head and leg room but the seats are pretty narrow. My mother-in-law's Lincoln Town Car has nice wide seats but really crappy headroom and surprisingly little leg room. My old 1980 Mercedes 240D had lots and lots of room for the front seat passengers (wide comfortable seats, loads of leg room, and good headroom). Some cars have surprisingly little passenger room -- the BMW 3 and 5 series are notoriously cramped.

However, nothing I've ever ridden in comes close to the passenger room of one of my high school cars -- a 1966 Mercury Montclair. I could move the front bench seat so far back I couldn't reach the pedals (I'm 6'4") and both front and back seats were wide enough to accommodate pretty much anyone!

Last edited by bigmac; 06-03-2012 at 06:06 PM.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like my Pontiac Sunfire, but I like proper plurals even better.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata and it is really roomy. I've also had a Crown Vic and a Cadillac and a Pick-up. Seems I like those big ol gas guzzlers. All of the autos I have had were really roomy in the front and back
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Limousines.

Actually, my friend had a Chrysler Sebring convertible that was like riding around in a big comfy couch. I cried when they turned it in for something more fuel-efficient.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:37 AM   #10
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" Actually, my friend had a Chrysler Sebring convertible that was like riding around in a big comfy couch. I cried when they turned it in for something more fuel-efficient. "

Seriously... I love mine so much that I put a new engine in it rather than replacing it because I couldn't find anything that came close comfort-wise.

Tracy
Old 06-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #11
Will S

Will S has said some nice things

I surprised some by the answers, I figured a car like the crown vic or a full size truck but many smaller cars work well. Something not to low to the ground. And not every big car has a lot of room in all dimensions. Is headroom important, if he is under 6 ft tall?
Will S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #12
KFD
I am Ironman

KFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 clubKFD is a member of the 500 club

KFD
Old 06-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #13
Au_girl

Au_girl has said some nice things

I've had good experiences with Fords being roomy behind the wheel and belts that fit. I had a Focus and now a Fusion and both were/are comfortable. I also like that the newer models allow you to "click and un-click" the belt to disable the beeping when the belt isn't latched.
Au_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #14
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My 2004 camry is pretty roomie and has had no complaints from larger folk yet.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #15
prplecat

prplecat does more than just post hot picsprplecat does more than just post hot picsprplecat does more than just post hot picsprplecat does more than just post hot pics

I find my Chevy HHR very comfy...I'm 5'8" and 280.

What I really, REALLY want, though, is a pink Cadillac.
prplecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #16
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by prplecat View Post
I find my Chevy HHR very comfy...I'm 5'8" and 280.

What I really, REALLY want, though, is a pink Cadillac.
"Then go sell Mary Kay" said tongue in cheek

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #17
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S View Post
I like cars that I can just slide into instead of squatting down or hiking my short legs up into. I love mini vans and small SUV's. I have a KIA Soul and it's the perfect height and very roomy for me.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:35 AM   #18
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm very short, and very wide. Sports cars are perfect to me. I can buckle up comfortably in most, and the height is good for my insanely short legs. But I've always found a way to get into tall vehicles. Hummers are very comfy, decent buckling, and I can still climb into one at under 5 feet tall.

Mind you, my friend has a Monte Carlo SS, and it's basically the perfect car, to me. My mother and I own a Saturn Ion with suicide doors, and it's also perfect for us. We're both SSBBWs and we both can fit in the front seats together with lots of room.

It's all about how you use it
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:54 AM   #19
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFD View Post

KFD
I think I just had an orgasm. That is the single most beautiful car I have ever seen.

What is it & I will now be on the search for one when I find out. OMG!

EDIT- I found Lincoln Continental sedan from 1961 through 1969. Which one is this? THANKS!

Last edited by BigWheels; 06-06-2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Found information
BigWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #20
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

KFD
I like where you went with that!

KFD you'll get a good kick out of this, but I've had some big girls in my ae86 and they fit just fine. Head room and leg room!

(btw the ae86 is another name for a 1985 Toyota Corolla Two door)
Old 06-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #21
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Drifter View Post
I like where you went with that!

KFD you'll get a good kick out of this, but I've had some big girls in my ae86 and they fit just fine. Head room and leg room!

(btw the ae86 is another name for a 1985 Toyota Corolla Two door)
Beautiful! But how do you get them in the back seat? haha

Best vehicle I ever owned was a Tahoe. Mucho room!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #22
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan34 View Post
Beautiful! But how do you get them in the back seat? haha

Best vehicle I ever owned was a Tahoe. Mucho room!
no backseat. because racecar
Old 06-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #23
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
KFD
yah I'll take that one!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #24
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

KFD

That's my dream car!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #25
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

This might sound crazy, but a little VW Polo works perfectly. I am a 380 lbs ssbbw, and I fit in it fine...and i have stumpy legs :P