Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-09-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
FEast
Bountifulicious!

Location: 18-53 College Point Blvd, Ste 14DJ, Flushing, NY 11356
FEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticed
Default Entertainers who love fat women?

Hi, everybody! I have an FA friend who's an up and coming performer. Because he's in the public eye, he feels he has to hide his preference for SSBBW. Before he became an entertainer, he had no problem being seen with SSBBW, but because of society's attitudes towards them, he fears it will damage his career if he makes his preference public.

I've been trying to help him with this problem, as he performs around the world and is lonely for female companionship. He gets approached by a lot of young, thin female fans, whose interest he can't afford to lose, so he divulges to none of them how he feels.

One of the things I wanted to point out to him is that there are very famous guys who like big women, and they make no bones about it. However, I can't remember who any of them are (can you say "old age ain't for sissies?" ). It occurred to me that many of you savvy FAs here at DIM probably know who many of these performers are, and I'm hoping you'll share their names with me.

Also, if you have any other suggestions for him (be nice, please ), feel free to state them, too. I've already given him the speech about how he's doing both himself and SSBBWs a disservice by staying in the closet. When a public figure "outs" himself, it makes the public more aware of the problem, enlightening many of them, and most will be supportive. If they really like your music, they're not going to stop coming to your concerts simply because they don't agree with your sexual preferences.

Thanks, guys! ~Bountifully, Fuchsia
FEast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink

Well it sounds like you've already gave him the truth. It IS a disservice. But...I will say this...maybe he just needs to meet that one person that he can't be without. When you really, really love someone you want them to be a part of your whole world.

All his fame means nothing if he can't keep it real. I went through this with someone and it left me totally heart broken. In fact, I feel worse for him than I do ME! How awful must it be to go on leading a double life (of sorts). I do have faith in your friend though. Love can and often does transcend these type of things (that and a healthy dose of maturity).

Regards,

Geneva
Old 06-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
Frankhw
BBW Betty's HD Teddy Bear

Frankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this board

I remember reports that Trace Adkins was upset over the women the producers cast for his Honky Tonk Badonk a donk music video.
If they were right he wanted women cast at least 4-8 sizes bigger than the ones picked.(not that it would take much most of the women were a size NOTHING or less.

Honky-tonk Badonk-a-donk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVguvNE7qc

Ladies love country boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=CBQ01X-1AlI

Brown chicken brown cow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzQ4qdlhurc
Old 06-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

The actor Carl Rainey, who married Delta Burke, was quoted in the press that he did not mind Delta's weight gain at all and thought larger women were sexier anyhow. And I have the feeling that Bill Clinton likes BBW's given how plump Monica Lewinsky was and some of the women he has been seen with since.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #5
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
The actor Carl Rainey, who married Delta Burke, was quoted in the press that he did not mind Delta's weight gain at all and thought larger women were sexier anyhow. And I have the feeling that Bill Clinton likes BBW's given how plump Monica Lewinsky was and some of the women he has been seen with since.
Actually it was Gerald McRaney; star of Major Dad who married Delta Burke. Anyway, he's a lucky fella.
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #6
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=60188
Old 06-26-2012, 04:36 AM   #7
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know if he is himself now and is true to how he feels then it will be far less dramatic and far less of a big deal when he becomes even more known

I mean if someone is openly gay and then makes it it is hardly like omg that person is gay

it looses the sensationalism when it is already something people know about the person

just my 2 cents worth

and if he is talented talent will always will out in the end the skinny girls will get over it and am sure will still drool over him
Old 06-26-2012, 06:06 AM   #8
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

If he is getting famous and has a degree of fame already, it may actually work out in his favor to reveal his preference. Cuz, let's face it... Any press is good press.

If he's got some level of fame and outs himself while searching for more fame, it will get a buzzword about him. But at the same time, it will encourage his fans to be more open about their preferences, as well as those who may not have seen him perform yet, but think it's awesome that a public figure has finally "come out" about their preference.

There's quite a list already of famous people who prefer larger folk, so hopefully he comes around and says so, too.

And the best of luck to him in his career

ETA: The skinny girls will never go away. In fact, they may try harder if he outs himself, simply because many of them can't understand how a good guy in the media could like fat women. And that's okay. Because when he outs himself, any fat female fans would feel more chance at getting with him after stating his preference.
It's kind of why the larger ladies don't advance him. There's an unspoken rule that people in the media only want to be with people in the media. So until your friend outs himself, the amount of larger ladies that come to him is gonna be low.

Last edited by CarlaSixx; 06-26-2012 at 06:13 AM.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #9
Bronzedcutie

Bronzedcutie has said some nice things

Rob Aston, musician apart of the group The Transplants, has a thing for Adele
Bronzedcutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:02 AM   #10
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think he should incorporate his insecurities into his act. Making fun of one's self is always good for a laugh.
Someone is either funny, or they're not funny, that's what determines their success in comedy.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #11
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Old School 90's Rapper KRS-One from Boogie Down Productions married Miss Melody a virtually unknown ssbbw rapper (She was in the 'Love is Gonna Get You' & 'Self Destruction' videos). However, as of present day I heard they are divorced and that she had passed on (Though, I could be wrong).

To the OP, unless the girlfriend of an aspiring performer wants; or can care less about...the media attention, catty criticism from other females etc. that comes from being in the Public Eye; maybe its best that he keeps that side private.
I mean that it takes a special female to be confident among the throngs of possible future groupies, and other things that go with being the significant other of an entertainer.
Besides, I think it would be rewarding to have fans because they love the music as opposed to what they represent/bring to the table.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:26 PM   #12
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

CERaig Ferguson has admitted to being an FA here.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #13
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I love him so much more, now Lol!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #14
FEast
Bountifulicious!

FEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticedFEast never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I love Craig, and will forward the link to my friend. Thanks!
Old 01-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I loved that and owe you rep for posting it. Thanks.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:05 PM   #16
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Aww it's destiny. We have the same birthday- May 17th 1962. Oh CRAIGGGGGGGGG!!!
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #17
FEast
Bountifulicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Aww it's destiny. We have the same birthday- May 17th 1962. Oh CRAIGGGGGGGGG!!!
He's also a Taurus? Just another plus for him in my book!
Old 01-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #18
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I loved that and owe you rep for posting it. Thanks.
No rep owed. Just sharing the good news.

My YouTube video
Old 01-12-2013, 10:38 PM   #19
dharmabean
♥ ɢråтıтuɗɛ◦ɢåӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

5/12/76 Here..

Taurus unite. That's too cool that he is too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEast View Post
He's also a Taurus? Just another plus for him in my book!
Old 01-13-2013, 04:10 AM   #20
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

He had Sherri Shepherd on his show. Ferguson was blantantly staring at her titties. Finally, he admitted it on air.
Quote:

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:46 AM   #21
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
He had Sherri Shepherd on his show. Ferguson was blantantly staring at her titties. Finally, he admitted it on air.
Herr boobies are worth more than than only one peek.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #22
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
That's awesome!

My YouTube video
Old 01-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #23
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It was very awkward. He looked thirsty. It made me blush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
Herr boobies are worth more than than only one peek.
Quote:
That's awesome!

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:20 AM   #24
missdelish

missdelish has said some nice things

Don't forget Pierce Brosnan. His wife Keely Shaye Smith is a proud BBW.
missdelish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #25
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdelish View Post
Don't forget Pierce Brosnan. His wife Keely Shaye Smith is a proud BBW.
She didn't start out that way, though. It's basically just love weight. And true love from her husband.