Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title
Default Does anyone else love going down on your girl?

First of all is it normal that I always, and I mean always get her off before intercourse. I actually would feel bad if I didn't get her off before having sex. My wife says I'm an extremely generous lover, so I think that is a good thing. I just have to get her off first, always been that way.
Also I absolutely LOVE, I mean its the greatest thing in the world going down on her. Is that normal? She always smells so good down there, its intoxicating. And when she cums its like an absolute explosion. I mean she shakes, quivers and her body convulses, its like an earthquake. I love it, there is nothing more sexy than her cumming, especially from going down on her. Anyone else find this to be the case?
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm sure there are others that would love going down on my girl, but they better not let me catch them.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #3
DWright5

DWright5 has said some nice things

Yeah I love to do it, but it's been quite a while since I had the opportunity to, so I could use some practice. Anyone up for being my lab rat?
DWright5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sounds like you're wanting a medal for not being a douche.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why wouldn't anyone love going down on their women?

Edit: I got told many straight men apparently don't.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:03 AM   #6
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some don't because they don't know how or because it takes too long (or at least longer than they'd like), or they're just flat out not interested. Sex is more about them than their partner.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #7
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

I apologize, this thread/post did not come off as intended. Sorry to everyone that responded. I wasn't looking for a medal, it just did not come off as intended. Please any moderators that reads this thread/post delete this. Thank you.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #8
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

My man better love it! Im a giver and expect to receive the same pleasure.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #9
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Love it.

"I am the clit commander!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31WZj...e_gdata_player
Old 06-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #10
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

It's a rewarding hobby.

Truth be told I prefer it to getting blown.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #11
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
It's a rewarding hobby.

Truth be told I prefer it to getting blown.
Samezies..
Old 06-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #12
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Samezies..
thirds. i absolutely love it.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #13
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some men don't do it because they think it emasculates them. I know a guy like that. He has no problem with a woman going down on him and actually encourages it but he will NOT go down on a woman.

My feelings? If you like it, do it. But if a man thinks fellatio is a given and it's expected yet he won't go down on me, then good luck. Most women can get up and walk away pretty easily. Say hi to your blue balls. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default I Absolutely Love It!

I can't think of anything more pleasurable than burying my face between a woman's plump thighs and licking her up and down and in and out. It is so erotic. I love having my face covered with her essence, looking up and watching her belly heaving up and down as she builds toward orgasm and then watching her explode in ecstasy, all from my talented tongue and mouth. And if she squirts, even better. I absolutely love it!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #15
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

While I may not be as descriptive as some of these fellas, I will say I have no problems and do enjoy it.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #16
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't mind if he doesn't want to go down, it's not a deal breaker. Many guys just don't want to do that. Maybe some guys are just grossed out since the vagina is filled with bacteria (beneficial) and all that wet stuff. LOL. I myself would prefer to go down on a guy than for him to go down on me. I get more pleasure going down on a man. I prefer regular sex and passionate kissing than cunnilingus.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 06-19-2012 at 02:57 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #17
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

NOT AT FIRST BUT NOW I LOVE TO GO DOWN ON HER
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #18
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I don't mind if he doesn't want to go down, it's not a deal breaker. Many guys just don't want to do that. Maybe some guys are just grossed out since the vagina is filled with bacteria (beneficial) and all that wet stuff. LOL. I myself would prefer to go down on a guy than for him to go down on me. I get more pleasure going down on a man. I prefer regular sex and passionate kissing than cunnilingus.
I agree. Sometimes you want to go down but there are smells that just turn you off. But i love to do it though, with a passion. I will just say that some women are different lol.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:53 PM   #19
sco17

sco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
I agree. Sometimes you want to go down but there are smells that just turn you off. But i love to do it though, with a passion. I will just say that some women are different lol.
I'm not sure about you but if I encountered a smell that was off-putting I'd probably be heading for the hills lol. *Shivers*
sco17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #20
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Sounds like you're wanting a medal for not being a douche.
Right?!?! lol

I can take it or leave it. Sex and coming are two different things to me. I can come on my own. I don't need a dude or his tongue to get me there. It is nice but not very efficient. Kind of like driving a hummer.
I can't have sex on my own. I think sexy time is best spent with pen to vaj contact.
Many years ago I dated a man who loved nothing more than to go down on me. I take forever and he would insist on at least 4 rounds a session.
Poor me, right? LOL It was really exhausting and led to our decline.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #21
PinkPoodle

PinkPoodle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPinkPoodle can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*sigh* Wish my bf would do it, especially since he insists on a bj every time. I guess with my anatomy it's a little more difficult, but still. So cudos to you guys that love to do it!
PinkPoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #22
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPoodle View Post
I guess with my anatomy it's a little more difficult,
^Absolutely untrue.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #23
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

It all depends on the guy...i've had one boyfriend who wouldn't do it but have had others who were all about it. I love how oral sex is so intimate..giving and receiving. I'm hoping the next boyfriend is a fan. It's not a deal breaker for me if they don't do it but it's a huge plus if they do.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:15 PM   #24
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can't understand why a man won't do it. Never could, never will.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #25
chagovatoloco

chagovatoloco can now change their title

I love it!!!! the bigger the bear the sweeter the honey
chagovatoloco is offline   Reply With Quote