Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-07-2012, 11:24 PM   #26
BigJohn23

BigJohn23 has said some nice things
Default It all.....

depends on the kitty, there are some mean kitty's out there lol I'm a giver, most of the time lol
BigJohn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:18 AM   #27
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What is the difference between a "mean kitty" and any other set of genitals?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:20 AM   #28
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Personally I feel that if I'm gonna expect oral than I should be expected to provide oral, too. That being said I love going down, though it's gotta be groomed down there. Pubic hair is weird during sex, which is why I shave down below if I know I'm going to be getting into something with someone.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:08 AM   #29
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn23 View Post
depends on the kitty, there are some mean kitty's out there lol I'm a giver, most of the time lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post

don't take the bait dude, walk away
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:16 AM   #30
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor

Lol am I the only one who had an image of vagina dentata when he said mean kitty? Lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #31
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I know, right? There's not going to be a good answer to that question...I can feel it. LOL
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #32
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Lol am I the only one who had an image of vagina dentata when he said mean kitty? Lol
Vagina dentata,
it's wonderful phrase.
Vagina dentata, it's no passing craze.
It means no weiner,
for the rest of your days.
It's a penis free,
girl cavity,
Vagina dentata.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #33
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

the answer is yes
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #34
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin

Vagina dentata,
it's wonderful phrase.
It means no weiner,
It's a penis free,
girl cavity,
Vagina dentata.
You have rep my friend lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #35
BigJohn23

BigJohn23 has said some nice things
Default Because...

Quote:
Some genitals are alot cleaner than others lol
BigJohn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:05 AM   #36
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Vagina dentata,
it's wonderful phrase.
It means no weiner,
It's a penis free,
girl cavity,
Vagina dentata.
So is that sung to the tune of "Hukuna Matata"?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #37
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
You have rep my friend lol
Why thank ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
So is that sung to the tune of "Hukuna Matata"?
It is indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn23 View Post
Some genitals are alot cleaner than others lol
Old 08-10-2012, 02:53 AM   #38
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

I think it's pretty normal to enjoy it. You're giving the person you love pleasure for crying out loud.
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #39
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well I've only done it once. Despite all the negativity that now surrounds that moment for me, I enjoyed it. A lot. In fact, the idea of giving appeals to me more than receiving. I will continue in the future.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #40
boaterbabe

boaterbabe has said some nice things

I LOVE being licked! It has been a deal braker for me in the past, only cause I love to give too and fair is fair. Intercourse and oral go hand in hand in my opinion. The build up, for both partners is amazing.
boaterbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #41
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaterbabe View Post
I LOVE being licked! It has been a deal braker for me in the past, only cause I love to give too and fair is fair. Intercourse and oral go hand in hand in my opinion. The build up, for both partners is amazing.
Wouldn't hand in hand describe something else?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #42
livelovelaughsmile

livelovelaughsmile can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslivelovelaughsmile can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My current partner is amazing at going down on me, and the only guy who has ever made me cum from oral-- I used to date guys who refused to do it... and it kind of freaked me out (to be honest) and I was more comfortable going down on my partner. I am now a convert to the ahhhmazing oral orgasms!
livelovelaughsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #43
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep
Default Deal breaker

definitely a make or break. if he ain't into oral then bye-bye! And being told that he absolutely LOVEs it even before you have got that far, you may have yourself a keeper
Recently converted to being hairless myself but a hairless guy? NOOOO! ...Bald eagle

Last edited by sarahe543; 08-21-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: typo
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #44
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

I don't like giving oral, and I absolutely hate receiving it. Back when I was looking for a partner I always made that clear as soon as it was appropriate to raise the subject, since I know some people absolutely have to have oral in their sex lives. That's a deal-breaker.
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #45
Soluzar

Soluzar has said some nice things

I would hope and assume it's completely normal to go down on your lady. I know I would consider myself rude if I didn't offer, on a regular basis. I don't enjoy it as much as some people do, but it is a pleasure for me and I love to watch her reactions.
Soluzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #46
pilotman

pilotman has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Miller View Post
I don't like giving oral, and I absolutely hate receiving it. Back when I was looking for a partner I always made that clear as soon as it was appropriate to raise the subject, since I know some people absolutely have to have oral in their sex lives. That's a deal-breaker.
A wise man once told me, "show me a man who doesn't eat his wife and jack his do of regularly and I'll take them both."

You can take my dog!
pilotman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #47
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

oh yes very much so
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:54 AM   #48
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes...Pack a lunch, and spend the day.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #49
jagtd

jagtd has said some nice things

Going down is the bomb.com
jagtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #50
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My partner and I both have an oral fixation. He is a giver, and its great!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote