Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-27-2006, 12:04 PM   #1
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default What's on the dinner table tonight?

Boneless country pork ribs cooked on the grill (charcoal), basted in Mexican hot sauce with black beans(I'm adding a little chopped onion and cumin) and a salad.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 04:51 PM   #2
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

vietnamese spring rolls (they're like crack to me when i have them around..) and inari sushi.. mmmm
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:06 PM   #3
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Grilled Italian Sausage on rolls with green peppers and onions, topped with a bit of melted provolone, and Caesar salad on the side.
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:42 PM   #4
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Chicken breasts sprinkled with maple pepper and brussels sprouts.

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:48 PM   #5
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't usually have dinner until about 2 AM, but tonight it'll be green enchiladas.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:59 PM   #6
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I went to DiBruno bros. and got some pre-packaged/pre-made type stuff. 1 slice of pizza (eaten cold). Rosemary Carr's crackers and Gouda cheese (i let the havarti dill sit out too long and it wasn't 'crisp' enough for cutting). Maybe a slice of italian bread with some mozzarella balls and grape tomates as filling in a bit. It's called 'grazing' and I love it.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:48 PM   #7
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tonite I had beer-cheese soup, delicious fresh bread with garlic baked into it thickly spread with sweet butter and a sliced pink lady apple.

Nice meal
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:53 PM   #8
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
i let the havarti dill sit out too long and it wasn't 'crisp' enough for cutting....
It might have been more difficult to cut but ooooh so much more flavor when it is room temp!!

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 04-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #9
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

... All I had today was a turkey leg and an ear of corn until dinner, when I had an In-n-Out double double with fries and a Dr. Pepper. I want a 2nd dinner like a hobbit, but I'm so freakin' tired from the Ren Faire I can't move
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:06 PM   #10
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Tonite I had beer-cheese soup, delicious fresh bread with garlic baked into it thickly spread with sweet butter and a sliced pink lady apple.

Nice meal
I'll trade you my soggy chicken strips and flat grape soda...please....

Can I come live with you?
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:21 PM   #11
Egbert Souse
South America, probably.

Egbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going on

A 12" Subway Meatball Sub stupidly ordered with extra sauce, eaten in the car on the way home from work.

Not a great sandwich to eat while driving and certainly not with extra sauce.
Egbert Souse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:28 PM   #12
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
I'll trade you my soggy chicken strips and flat grape soda...please....

Can I come live with you?
No trades, but I'll share. I've got plenty. And everything is better when shared.

So when are you moving in?
Old 04-28-2006, 08:30 PM   #13
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egbert Souse
A 12" Subway Meatball Sub stupidly ordered with extra sauce, eaten in the car on the way home from work.

Not a great sandwich to eat while driving and certainly not with extra sauce.
So...we all wanna know. Did you drip?
Old 04-28-2006, 08:37 PM   #14
Egbert Souse
South America, probably.

Egbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
So...we all wanna know. Did you drip?
No, but the sandwich sure did.
When i got home i looked like i had taken a load of buckshot in the....
well, you know.
Egbert Souse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:43 PM   #15
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It might have been more difficult to cut but ooooh so much more flavor when it is room temp!!

I use a dutch cheese cutter to cut my cheese (duh) and it's extra hard if the cheese is extra soft.

did you notice the funny thing i said about you?
Old 04-28-2006, 09:20 PM   #16
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egbert Souse
No, but the sandwich sure did...
Ah, then you aren't a foodie like me. I get excited by good food! Oh wait, you said it was Subway.

Never mind!
Old 04-28-2006, 09:21 PM   #17
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I use a dutch cheese cutter to cut my cheese (duh) and it's extra hard if the cheese is extra soft.

did you notice the funny thing i said about you?
You mean about our pillow talk?? I noticed, but it seems no one else did!
Old 04-28-2006, 09:24 PM   #18
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
You mean about our pillow talk?? I noticed, but it seems no one else did!
So YOU think. It's gotten out! It's kinda funny. Cf. other boards, other PMs...
Old 04-28-2006, 09:27 PM   #19
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
So YOU think. It's gotten out! It's kinda funny. Cf. other boards, other PMs...
I figured everyone was under the bed listening. I know your 2 AM was antsy for me to leave. I don't know how you keep up the pace!
Old 04-28-2006, 09:45 PM   #20
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
I figured everyone was under the bed listening. I know your 2 AM was antsy for me to leave. I don't know how you keep up the pace!
You didn't notice the sign outside my bedroom that says; For 20 minutes with Jes, please swipe card here

Old 04-28-2006, 09:54 PM   #21
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I made the tortellini bake recipe I posted in Misty's thread in this forum, except I added some chicken to it. Used regular and spinach cheese tortellini. Made a salad to go with it and had some watermelon for dessert. Yum!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 11:21 AM   #22
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oven roasted beef w/au jus, cross-cut brussells sprouts w/ pinenuts, pimentos and gorgonzola cheese and parsnip fritters.
For dessert, razzleberry pie w/whipped cream!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:17 PM   #23
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Grilled steak, steamed broccoli and cauliflower (w/dill), baked potato, white corn, and fresh hard rolls.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:19 AM   #24
Ryan
Car Pay DM

Ryan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I ordered an extra large pizza with pepperoni, sausage and extra cheese. I ate over half of it in one sitting.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:05 AM   #25
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm gonna have the double dozen boneless wings from Zaxby's, half coated in honey bbq sauce and Tery sauce, with a Basket'O toast and extra extra Zaxby's ranch sauce.
a Wendy's Biggie rootbeer and fries.
And when I get home...I'm gonna have half a pack of golden oreos and milk.

i love sunday
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinner, supper