Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-17-2017, 07:21 AM   #1
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Avocado Toast

Yesterday I read that hipsters will pay upwards of $20 for a slice of toast with mashed avocado on top. Why? Avocado's flavor is so mild as to be practically non-existent; what is the attraction here?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:56 PM   #2
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I read the same but it had the addition of goat cheese. Ripe avocados have a very rich fatty flavor, you have to salt it but they are good. Also it has to be ripened properly.

I make an opened face sandwich: rye toast with poached eggs and put some avocado in between the bread and egg. When I read the article I thought yum goat cheese I bet that would go good on my sandwich. 20$ is steep but I believe it was in Australia, it was two pieces of toast and I don't know the value of their currency so ...I don't really know.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:37 PM   #3
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

I've tried it, it was okay. It is trendy right up there with chia sears, cold brew coffee and kale. Ava Odis really is just a creamy base for other flavored. You will also find lots of vegan recipes that use avacado to make pudding type desserts.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 08:15 AM   #4
ampleauroradelicatefame

ampleauroradelicatefame has said some nice things

I loooooooove avocado toast! So good! Gluten free bread, avocado, spices - heaven <3
ampleauroradelicatefame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:46 PM   #5
meal5

meal5 has said some nice things

wow, I want to try it, but its a lot of money
meal5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:01 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dead easy to make at home ;-)
Old 09-07-2017, 02:00 PM   #7
BigCutie Ellie

BigCutie Ellie does more than just post hot picsBigCutie Ellie does more than just post hot picsBigCutie Ellie does more than just post hot picsBigCutie Ellie does more than just post hot pics

It is all over the place here in California. I love a good Avocado toast but, this fat girl likes to add bacon!!!
BigCutie Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:49 PM   #8
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of my favorite sandwiches is to mash some avocado, salt and pepper and some onion and make it just as you would a grilled cheese. Yum.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote