Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-17-2018, 12:36 PM   #1
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Instant Pot Thread

Apologies if there is an Instant Pot thread already, I didn't see one if there was.

So, I'm two weeks in using the Instant Pot. I'm hooked! I love food, I love cooking, but I'm admittedly super lazy when it comes to actually putting the effort in preparing food. This thing is so easy to use, and fast, it's removed laziness out of the equation. I haven't tried anything too fancy so far, just some basics, but I've been able to make extras for the freezer which I also rarely do.

So, who has one? Any good recipes? Thoughts?
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:21 PM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Easiest strawberry pie recipe I've ever read:

https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/ea...0-d74620f8affc

Three ingredient oatmeal cookies:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/329466528971090565/

Three ingredient Nutella Brownies
http://www.instructables.com/id/Nute...e-Ingredients/

Three ingredient peanut butter cookies:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/501307002245932411/

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:31 PM   #3
Fantasist

Fantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized rep

I really want one of these. I’m not much of a cook, so I’m not sure it’d be worth the money. I want to get good use out of it. The more I hear from people the more interested I am.
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:08 PM   #4
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Do it! I'd say if you aren't 'much of a cook' it's even more valuable. I'm still using mine constantly. So easy.

I found a cookbook for Kindle that has IP recipes that only use 5 ingredients or less, and I was able to make a decent risotto with chicken. "Decent" since I found it needed more spices after the fact, but I'll adjust that the next time I make it.

It's definitely a 'healthier' option since you can control the ingredients going in better than with processed food, but I'm actually eating more often now than I was before. Go figure.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:43 PM   #5
Fantasist

Fantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized rep

I think Iím convinced. So many raves and delicious looking recipes. Iím in!
Old 02-09-2018, 08:08 PM   #6
Fantasist

Or I may consider the cursed model...hmmm....
https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/...ed-instant-pot
Old 02-11-2018, 01:33 PM   #7
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasist View Post
Or I may consider the cursed model...hmmm....
https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/...ed-instant-pot
I havenít laughed this hard in a while!
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote