Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-13-2007, 05:49 AM   #2501
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Hot dogs for breakfast...this is telling me it's going to be a junk food day! lmao holy junk food watch out!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 02:06 PM   #2502
kr7

kr7 never has a post go unnoticedkr7 never has a post go unnoticedkr7 never has a post go unnoticedkr7 never has a post go unnoticedkr7 never has a post go unnoticedkr7 never has a post go unnoticedkr7 never has a post go unnoticedkr7 never has a post go unnoticed

Hot Assam tea with just a tiny bit of raw sugar, banana, six cheese crackers, and a Twix bar. Yum.

Chris
kr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 02:38 PM   #2503
LoneyFatGirl
On Timeout

LoneyFatGirl has said some nice things

chili mac casserole with melted cheese and biscuits n' honey...lemon tea to drink
LoneyFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:52 PM   #2504
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Milk and dark chocolate covered almonds from Trader Joe's and a soda I made from mixing cranberry pomegranate juice and seltzer.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:55 PM   #2505
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The last of the beef enchiladas, and mexi-rice.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:18 AM   #2506
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
Dates filled with cream cheese and mint-tea with a lot of sugar
I love to make those for parties. They are absolutely delish!

Right now I'm eating scrambled eggs. Yay for Sunday morning.
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:30 AM   #2507
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Not right now, but later this week

I will be stuffing the leaves from this cabbage...recipe MAY follow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg October 14 002.jpg (15.2 KB, 174 views)

Last edited by Rojodi; 10-14-2007 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Added text
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:53 PM   #2508
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mmmm... stuffed cabbage.

I am eating what they call Holiday Grapes here. Huge, juicy and sweet, they are the best grapes of the year. Each one is about 1.5 inches in length, and many are almost as big around. Simply the most fabulous grapes ever.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 02:15 PM   #2509
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just had a leftover chocolate cake shake from Portillos! Regular chocolate shake with chocolate cake mushed in. So fantab.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:27 PM   #2510
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

graham crackers with chocolate icing (home made icing) mmmmm
and a glass of milk.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:46 PM   #2511
annalynn

annalynn has said some nice things
Default any vegans/ vegetarians?

I am a vegan, I don't eat any animal products. Any other fat veg-heads out there?
xoxo
Anna Lynn

Last edited by AnnMarie; 10-19-2007 at 05:36 PM. Reason: NO paysite links!!
annalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:05 AM   #2512
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mint Brussels. Pepperidge Farm cookies are the best.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #2513
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fried hot dogs, with chicken and stars soup.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:07 PM   #2514
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have one of those aluminum popcorn poppers with a little crank on the handle...sooooo..I am eating popcorn with butter..and pulverized kosher salt.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:33 AM   #2515
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Whole breakfast! scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, biscuits, apple, coffee, juice. YUM!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #2516
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Old 10-22-2007, 06:27 PM   #2517
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just finished dinner (monogolian beef on rice) and I am relaxing with a snack size butterfinger and 2 snacksize reeses. (yea! for halloween candy!)
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:44 PM   #2518
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Smoked kippers and crackers
Old 10-22-2007, 10:35 PM   #2519
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

Cowgirl Chocolates. My dear sweet loving hubby scored me a bag. Just had a dark chocolate spicy raspberry truffle. YUM!!!!!!!!
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:24 PM   #2520
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

cinnamon toast crunch. cereal rocks
Old 10-23-2007, 07:20 PM   #2521
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kraft Mac & Cheese, the spiral kind.
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:31 PM   #2522
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

A yummy treat someone brought to class. A sweet cookie dough topped with cream cheese, mandarin oranges , raspberries and huckleberries (trying to figure out if I could score seconds ).
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:05 PM   #2523
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Duncan Hines "Oven-Ready" Brownies. Found in the frozens section at the grocery store. Seriously, you don't even have to thaw it, just put in the oven for 25 minutes, and you have BROWNIES!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ovenReady.jpg (21.5 KB, 162 views)
Old 10-24-2007, 04:18 PM   #2524
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Duncan Hines "Oven-Ready" Brownies. Found in the frozens section at the grocery store. Seriously, you don't even have to thaw it, just put in the oven for 25 minutes, and you have BROWNIES!!!
And are they good???
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:13 PM   #2525
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I had those in my hands tonight, but it looked like the store had let them thaw before putting them back in the freezer, so I decided not to. Can't wait to find out how they are though!
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food