Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #2526
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
And are they good???
Oh Yeah. Could hardly wait for them to cool. Moist, chocolatey brownies.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:52 PM   #2527
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wendy's now has Coke Zero on Tap I got a Chocolate Frosty Coke Zero Float!
Old 10-24-2007, 08:54 PM   #2528
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Wendy's now has Coke Zero on Tap I got a Chocolate Frosty Coke Zero Float!
Is that caffeine free? It is impossible to find caffeine free at most restaurants.

p.s. why would you want a frosty float with coke zero??
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:02 PM   #2529
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Is that caffeine free? It is impossible to find caffeine free at most restaurants.

p.s. why would you want a frosty float with coke zero??
Actually, here in Happy Valley (Utah County) alot of the chain restaurants have super unleaded. (Diet Caffiene Free Soda).

Yeah, ice cream with diet soda does sound like a oxymoron, but.. I'm a diet soda addict.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:43 AM   #2530
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm eating some spicy tuna pasta that I just made up from scratch because we've got no food in and this was the last of it but man it's sooooo good.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:52 AM   #2531
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I'm eating some spicy tuna pasta that I just made up from scratch because we've got no food in and this was the last of it but man it's sooooo good.
Is that breakfast Em??????

I just had a veggie version of an English breakfast - Thank heavens for school holidays: sleeping late and lingering over breakfast...
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:51 AM   #2532
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafta1 View Post
Is that breakfast Em??????

I just had a veggie version of an English breakfast - Thank heavens for school holidays: sleeping late and lingering over breakfast...
lol Well I was so bored that I made it for tonights tea but then I was just so hungry I had to eat some haha.

I could do with an English breakfast at the moment. Yum, yum!

I seriously need to learn how to budget.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:34 AM   #2533
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oatmeal raisin cookies.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:21 PM   #2534
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We all got Pizza Hut today at work...$1 slice that goes to Charity! Mmmm...meat lovers and pepperoni...
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:00 PM   #2535
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Greek salad, roasted chicken, brown rice and corn. YUM

Dessert, chocolate and peanut butter chip cake!

Wrong thread...beat me with a pepperoni stick lol
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 09:27 PM   #2536
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

The mulit-fun-size candy pack that was purchased for Halloween got opened! *horrors* Can't.. Resist.. Reese's.. PeanutButtter.. Cups..
Old 10-27-2007, 10:36 AM   #2537
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
The mulit-fun-size candy pack that was purchased for Halloween got opened! *horrors* Can't.. Resist.. Reese's.. PeanutButtter.. Cups..
The Reese's have all mysteriously gone missing from my Halloween candy as well..... spooky.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:59 AM   #2538
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Nope, it still has the same amount of caffeine as regular or diet. It's basically diet coke that is slightly modified to taste more like real sugar is used. It is pretty impossible to get something that is diet and caffeine free. You usually can get one or the other but rarely both.

Also, many people don't know that Barq's Root Beer has caffeine in it. They tend to just assume that root beer would be caffeine free.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:52 PM   #2539
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
Nope, it still has the same amount of caffeine as regular or diet. It's basically diet coke that is slightly modified to taste more like real sugar is used. It is pretty impossible to get something that is diet and caffeine free. You usually can get one or the other but rarely both.

Also, many people don't know that Barq's Root Beer has caffeine in it. They tend to just assume that root beer would be caffeine free.
Regular Barq's has caffiene, at least here in Ootah, but Diet Barq's is caffiene free.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:26 PM   #2540
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Regular Barq's has caffiene, at least here in Ootah, but Diet Barq's is caffiene free.
Interesting. I've never encountered Diet Barq's before, but I tend not to buy any soda from supermarkets, only from fountains.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #2541
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

A big fat juicy german sausage with saurkraut, onion, hot peppers and mustard! YUM

btw, I'll be in the states tomorrow..lol just thought I'd warn y'all lol
Old 11-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #2542
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Vanilla Coke Zero and a Milky Way Midnight
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #2543
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
A big fat juicy german sausage with saurkraut, onion, hot peppers and mustard! YUM

btw, I'll be in the states tomorrow..lol just thought I'd warn y'all lol
Yeah? Where ya goin? And whatcha doin'?

I'm nosey

btw, I am eating Strawberry & Creme gummies.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 11-03-2007, 04:11 AM   #2544
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Quote:
Yeah? Where ya goin? And whatcha doin'?

I'm nosey

btw, I am eating Strawberry & Creme gummies.
I know I'll be in New York..and we will be doing some shopping...but other than that my gf won't tell me lol First time in the states lmao...better be a better experience than buying my first appliance from the states

btw I'm eating a peameal bacon, egg and cheese on a very soft bun!
Old 11-03-2007, 06:48 AM   #2545
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a toasted garlic bagel with an obscene amount of cream cheese, and a big mug of hot tea. The bagel is one of the dozens that made it through two airports, security screenings, and a cranky flight attendant, well worth the effort*

* bagel was sliced and frozen on arrival in the South, to a)to stop the entire house from smelling like garlic bagels, b) preserve freshness and East Coast goodness c) toasting now required
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:55 AM   #2546
_msz.lyric
On Timeout

_msz.lyric can now change their title

Quote:
Duncan Hines "Oven-Ready" Brownies. Found in the frozens section at the grocery store. Seriously, you don't even have to thaw it, just put in the oven for 25 minutes, and you have BROWNIES!!!
LOL love your avatar, Fuzzy.
And I'm munching on a Snickers right now.
_msz.lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:55 AM   #2547
BlondeAmbition
Your Ex-lover Is Dead

BlondeAmbition can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeAmbition can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeAmbition can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

BBQ chips for breakfast. Don't ask.. just enjoy!
I'll send you the news
From a house down the road from real love..
BlondeAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #2548
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Chips and Salsa
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:40 PM   #2549
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
a toasted garlic bagel with an obscene amount of cream cheese, and a big mug of hot tea. The bagel is one of the dozens that made it through two airports, security screenings, and a cranky flight attendant, well worth the effort*

* bagel was sliced and frozen on arrival in the South, to a)to stop the entire house from smelling like garlic bagels, b) preserve freshness and East Coast goodness c) toasting now required
mmm sounds good. While I do prefer cream cheese on bagels, I do enjoy butter on toasted garlic bagels - tastes like garlic bread! mmmm!
Old 11-04-2007, 08:19 AM   #2550
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Oreo double-stuf cookies.

Just unpacked after returning from my holiday in the US and forgot I had a started package in my hand luggage.

Result!

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eating, food